How come Heatwave hasn't gotten a costume yet?

How come Heatwave hasn't gotten a costume yet?

He burned it.

Is Captain Cold here or is he still dead?

I always thought it was weird for Heatwave to be a good guy then I read the Superboy comic and realized he was a good guy for a while, wonder how they'll explain his eventual return to being a bad guy though

isn't it weird that Cisco hasn't made himself a suit ?

He's on his way.

He's not a fucking idiot

He had one on Flash.

He's still learning to use his powers. The first time he made a vibe blast it was at Black Siren and he's only done it a handful of times since (against the Rival and Killer Frost). He only just learned that making an intradimensional breach will give him a mini seizure.

Plus he's not nearly as fit as the other supers running around.

They should have just followed their instincts and given Heywood assess chaps.

Its not that he's not fit, its that he's dealing with some emotional baggage that's holding him back. Its just the writers holding off on Vibe even more than they should when they should've suited him up ages ago. At this point its gotten ridiculous.

Why would he need a suit?

HE'S AN ANIMAL, user

Does Commander Steel have a mask or is CW being lame about it again?

Palmer just made a suit for "Citizen Steel"

QUESTION: Will Superman be in the Invasion Crossover? If not, then WHY THE FUCK NOT???

B E R L A N T I V E R S E

(Earth - Berlanti-S)
Flash has never met any of the following, so no invites:

Martian Manhunter is currently dealing with the side-effects of having a transfusion of white martian blood ... he's kinda unstable.

M'gann Morse is in DEO jail.

Mon-el -- who's still training -- is recovering from a gunshot (lead-poisoning) wound.

In addition to his regular Superman duties, Kal will watch over that Earth while Supergirl is gone, so CADMUS and Mama Luthor doesn't take over.

Flash only met Kara, Jimmy, Winn, Cat, and, Lucy.

What happened to his fireman jacket?

As opposed to assed chaps?

>diggle standing there looking over the group like "jesus christ why are there so many freaks here i mean that little white girl just crushed a bus"

They've released teaser pics of the Vibe and Killer Frost suits.

They hired their Superman for two episodes only. Beats me why unless they're worried about two Kryptonians being overpowered. Same as more than one speedster. But that never stopped DC.

Also it's ridiculous they have grandma Vixen but not current Vixen, it should be both. Actress probably has another gig.

To be fair, granny Vixen is much hotter. Makes me wonder if there's still gonna be a normal Vixen now that granny hasn't returned to 1942 so far.

He is supposed to be back in the mid season finale.

Original Vixen Actress does have another gig, they wanted her but she wasn't available so they went with Granny Vixen.
Original Vixen still did the voice work for the animated series and will likely be back because her other show has since been shitcanned.

He had a small cameo earlier this season on Flash, I think mostly to remind people that the actor is still floating around the Arrowverse just in case people were worried he was gone forever.

They need to fuck off with their bullshit and make him a Flash villain again.

I actually like JSA Vixen more than the modern one It'd be cool of they met tho.

Agreed. I'm still mad Cold and his Rogues couldn't have been there when Zoom and his army of metas attacked. It would have been amazing to see Cold and his crew attack the metas because Central City was their turf.

i have no intention of watching supergirl up to this point. What did i miss?

The only thing important about the Supergirl episode for the crossover is that Barry and Cisco pick her up from her dimension. Also she teamed up with Barry once in Season 1 of Supergirl.

did she bring any characters with her or anything like that?

Which retard told me season 2 LoT was better than season 1?

I mean I guess it's better than the first third of the first season, but it's fairly fucking shit compared to the rest. And it was sold to me as being better than season 3 Flash, which is surprisingly strong so far.

>flash season 3 good
>legends season 2 bad

Nope, basically all the heroes in Supergirl are out of commission, with the exception of Earth's greatest hero, Jimmy Olsen.

But there are some really good episodes from season 1, like red tornado, bizarro supergirl, the episode where Martian Manhunter shows up

Yes these are true no meme arrows required friendo.

He's right, though.

No he's not.

Actually, he is

Because he was a special guest star, not a regular?

Yes. It's good to have a teammate that's already in her prime and doesn't compromise the team because inexperience.