How comes that germany is the only good country in europe while yours are total shitholes?

How comes that germany is the only good country in europe while yours are total shitholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&t=2s
amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/anglo-saxons-and-britain-vandals-in-spain-407-to-429-ad/
roadsandkingdoms.com/2014/traces-of-the-volga-germans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany blows.
You used to be based and a tourist destination.
Now all you breed is disappointment and failure.

>implying Sweden and Germany aren't the worst countries in the EU where free speech is de facto non-existent and has to accommodate millions of "refugees" who leech off the welfare systems.

>taken over by shitskins
>only good country
>mfw

Not for along goy

b8 slide thread

Fuck Germany. Fuck it right up it's fucking cucked asshole.

I just got out of a 5 year relationship with a pure German farmgirl. We were both each other's first loves.

So she got "bored" (and listened to all her whore friends about how she needed to "experience" slutting about).

So she dumped me, joined Tinder, and fucked at least 4 random darkies in the first two weeks after she broke up with me.

Women are whores.

Even pure little church farmgirl virgins are stupid sluts in Germany.

I hope she gets Herpes from one of those fucking nogs.

>and a tourist destination.
How the fuck is or was Germany a tourist destination?

>Germany
>Good country

Pick one

>Amerifat is having anger issues because his girlfriends dumped him for a bunch of niggers
>Implying that can't happen anywhere
You are right about one thing tough, wtf was she thinking

Germans are by default a great nation. Problem is that people like you who extend that to the country as a place are in the process of destroying us for it. So stop that. There is nothing too terribly shit about the other countries here.

1945. Grandpa loved the art collections.

All that envy and delusional.
>inb4 germany and muslisms/immigrants/...
And at the same time Russia has double percentage of those and is praised on Sup Forums.

>60% white

Because your last good country left while they still could.

Germany is the best European country, after Switzerjew.

>tfw if current trends continue, germany will be less than 60% in your lifetime
gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims

>muslims
>not white

t. fingolian

Maybe because Nazis stole enough gold to last for next 1000 years?

ITT: delusial germans who never go outside

also butthurt americucks

>Implying that can't happen anywhere
Anywhere women and feminism can tell girls that being a whore is something they should strive for and fight for, we have lost.

Let the world, with it's fight for feminism and "equality", burn to the ground.

>good country

>country literally dying infront of us
>good

We have tolerated too much degeneracy in Europe for too long.

We either conquer it for good or have to blame us for the rest of our lives that we didn't try it.

There is no future for this people but a German one.

Europeans better unite under the flag of the Holy Reich or will up the prayer call of the muezzin.

How do you make Germany Reich again?

You are acting as if you're not a huge cause of degeneracy in Europe.

>Refugees welcome
>wir schaffen das

Lol. Germany is a luxury jet headed straight towards a cliff.

And when told this, you go "What cliff? Look how rich we are! We've got fucking caviar and $500 wine bottles on this plane!"

Russian muslims are held on a far tighter leash than "Ficki Ficki Merkel"

Germany is a fucking shithole. How many times have you guys attempted to destroy Europe again?

Daily reminder that a girl obeying her father in Germany is considered a mental illness
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

to be honest, I used to be a huge germanboo when I was younger, and not because the nazi stuff but because I used to admire the german ability to be reborn from the ashes
your recent immigration policies and your people accepting it just for not being called ''ebil natsees'' made me sick.

Literally never. Most of the time we ruled the place, why damage it?

>710'000 germans have fled your country in 5 years
>Merkel takes refugees to fill this holes for paying rents to your elders

Even you're own population flee your country. 23% of them come to switzerland. Guess who has the best country of europe

And Luxembourg.

Switerland is a thief country though.

Nobody is putting up with this because of that alone and you know it. We took the whole fucking planet on to preserve the West, even against itself; if the people that opposed us then now want us to come back and do their job for them, that's unfortunate - but a war lost seventy years ago isn't worth getting nuked, nor is it worth watching your children get taken away. See

Better to be a thief than a pussy in the game of nations german friend.

America or the 3rd Reich were not build on good feelings.

Sup Forumstards are so fuckign retarded

>I hate germany!
but then
>please germany don't die

fucking clowns

Get rid of your muslims then we will talk

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&t=2s

>We took the whole fucking planet on to preserve the West
I know, and I hate when someone says that Hitler did all what he did to lose the war and make whites cucks 2bh

>but a war lost seventy years ago isn't worth getting nuked
that's one of the things that made me lost faith in humanity ''hurr, lets allow million of savages muslims enter the country to not be called natsees'', your average people is terrified of being called nazis, I know they're constantly brainwashed, but that doesn't make it less disgusting

basic eugenics comboed with discipline and productivity as a social construct

old germantic law assured that only productive people got a place in society , the weak and the shits would be either executed or exiled.

do this for 10.000-5.000 years and you get germanic people (this includes also the franks who are also germanic tribe)

slavs/arabs/north african/indian will not replace the german productivity.
also fairness a part of german society made it be one of the most strongest 1000 years ago , 500 yaers ago , 100 years ago it tooked the whole world to stop few milion in both world wars.

consider that the mediteranian economies which are dying beacause most of them had high influx of shit in the last 1500 years, from ex-caliphate spain to mudshit conquest of sicily and the balkans....

the german people build this world , they've build the USA and were among those that made countries great, argentina is one of the most strongest economies in south america and the only part of brazil that is ok is the south were most germans went.

Romania/Poland/Russia/Hungary/Chehoslovkia pretty much whole of europe were build by germans hands , and nobody thanked them.

random google article

amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/anglo-saxons-and-britain-vandals-in-spain-407-to-429-ad/

roadsandkingdoms.com/2014/traces-of-the-volga-germans/

They've applyed same priciples to their pets , and from wolfs we've got one of the best dogs around which is used in both army and police.

It's not called the German Sheppard because it's breed was created in the middle of africa by niggers.

The other country that is on the same level as the germans , were the japanese ,and they were natural allies.

I may be slightly butthurt, because if the world was fair, you would've be the biggest of shitholes and every day your government should kill civilians for being Germans.

But anyways, knowing that in the light of law, you are not a country but an occupied territory, and every single ruler you have is an agent.

They actually say that about him now? Fuck, what a career. From failed art student to false-flag dictator and now an enlightened liberal future-seer. At some point they're going to run into some awkward questions there and it will be glorious.

And yes, it is disgusting. In fairness though; as far as allies go, the Muslims really weren't so bad back when we were Nazi enough to keep them in line. It's now that they're supposedly untouchable that trouble starts to brew. Maybe we will end up becoming what they already see us as - the great anti-Jew liberator kingdom - through them, but for you. Who knows. I only know that the day the nukes of the West turn away from us I will enjoy reminding this world who we are.

Actually rumor has it that something like that is happening. People being forced to take "therapy" that they don't return from when asking the wrong questions in the wrong setting. Car crashes mysteriously only striking right-wingers. Parliament members gloating about our impending deaths, to our faces, while laughing like the vermin that they are.

I don't hate you Poles, but if I was alive back then and knew today, odds are I'd go invading. Let's hope we don't have to go at it against each other this time though.

germany goes down as fuck, just go on the streets and watch the comming end

>They actually say that about him now?
yeah, I've seen plenty of threads saying that here on Sup Forums 2bh, not sure if shills or not, but it's not uncommon
and do't be surprised, according to the History Channel Hitler was a jewish drugaddict pedophile homosexual who talked to aliens, and that's presented as scientific facts

I only hope that if the things get extreme your people wake up and restore the ordnung there, and I'm not saying that you would genocide them, but not present them as ''poor families feeing war'' when most of them are healthy males in the 20s and, according to what I know, most of them criminals fleeing justice wanting to get benefits for being brown

WIR WAREN HERRENRASSE UND SCHEISSE

Rude.

>implying that if you weren't left wing and usa wouldn't keep you by the balls you wouldn't want to invade us
if it wasn't hitler it would be someone else, we are enemies

>roach detected

You have to go back.

Your so funny. You took on Poland and France. Then you got your shit pushed in by everyone else. You didn't stand up to shit, you got put back in your place when we all decided we'd let you of the leash a little too long. It can happen again any time you like kraut.

All it would really take would be for a German leader to change official course and gain the backing of an outside government, ideally Russia or the US. But the obvious problem is that nobody in Germany trusts either one. With the Muslims, it's mostly "Lock the door at night, keep your daughters close". Devil you know and all that.

Really, the New World Ordnung will have to be an import this go-around, else it will be over before it starts. And I pray for the day we can begin our work on it.

not visiting europe. i dont wanna get blown up

america and canada best countries

Oh get fucked. You're not even leashed, you consider yourself kings of all that exists by virtue of having the oldest cage around you and that's all there is to it. Seven years to do it and last time I checked, you're even worse off than us today. Our shit may have gotten pushed in in the end, but at least we didn't outright hand it over to our conquerors. Enjoy your queen that bows to bankers, tooth fairy.

Maybe we are. But I for one don't like it, that is all.

>Germany
>Bringing the refugees
>Forces his fellow Europeans to open borders with sanctions
>"Europeans need to rally to us to stop this!"
Fix your country's mindset first.

The mindset out of the fear is fine. Our government is just not at all bound to our mindset; it's foreign-led and answering to Brussels, while we still have US Army on our land.

>the New World Ordnung will have to be an import this go-around
I'm not a pro-new order person, I just hope that western Europe in general stop being so brainwashed and realize what the media and government are trying to do

and for god sake, start having kids

I'm an Air Force brat and was actually born in Germany. I wanted to go back and see it at some point, but now you guys fucked that up. When I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes in 1986, the people were willing to call me "one of hitler's babies", with a smile, and they still hated the Jews. 30 years can really do a fucking number on ya, huh?

yes yes. in your dreams. fucking weeb.

this country was filled with mud since atleast 25 years.

"New World Ordnung", with the German word in there, is an old meme of ours regarding the Reich returning. Don't worry about that. As for the kids, I'm actually on it. It's how I got suspicious about this whole migration thing to begin with. Thanks for the concern, by the way.

Weeb? That's random. So I guess when we left 28 years ago, it was right on time.

What does that have to do with anything? Army types are usually down South and the relevant areas tend to be strongly German. Something to do with psychological considerations from High Command, so I'm told. And hell, I got variants of the "Hitler's babies" comment as recently as twelve years ago.

>is an old meme of ours regarding the Reich returning
oh, I would like that, and if such thing happens someday, don't forget your old secret allies :3

>I'm actually on it.
FINALLY!, I'm tired of reading germans saying: ''I don't want to lose muh freedoms and shekels, I won't have kids!!'', godspeed user

I honestly don't want you to dissapear or be full cucked, you're nice and qt people

i see, i didn't read your whole post.

Thanks, I shall see what I can do. Maybe setting an example with god-tier familycrafting will get a few of us back up to speed.

Do not fall for D&C threads, you morons

sage

You're so full of bullshit. What do you get from lying on the internet?

About as real of a country as Belgium is.

Laughable

>The great caliphate of Turkmany
>good

>FINALLY!, I'm tired of reading germans saying: ''I don't want to lose muh freedoms and shekels, I won't have kids!!'', godspeed user
Birthrate of ethnic germans has been rising over the last few years. Slowly but at least something.

>you're nice and qt people
Maybe we are too nice and qt.

>Iceland: 351
How?
How can even fucking iceland be richer than us. There is absolutely nothing of worth on this stupid island. They have a nice and rough countryside but nothing of economic importance. What are these Credit Suisse faggots calculating there?

topkek.

Here is a sense of perspective friend,
>your ex literally left you for niggers
>you are worse than niggers

:^) enjoy being 18.

This is only because Germans rent their homes rather than own. Brits are shown that high because their houses equate to 319 out of the 320 because land is at a premium on a tiny island.

By voting for AfD lead by based Dr. Frauke Petry

>Birthrate of ethnic germans has been rising over the last few years
didn't know about that, you always see how many muslims and the pro immigration news here, well it's good news

>Maybe we are too nice and qt.
don't confuse being good with being a cuck, but maybe you got a point

By paying them millions every year and building the tallest mosques of all the western countries, only nation that has taller mosques is Saudi Arabia, well done Cuckssia. Only russian cocksuckers will defend this.

AfD is promoting and helping to fund families of Germans. The established parties, especially the leftist libtards, hate em for that.

Based Frauke has 4 children while she made a great career.

wtf I love AfD now!, I thought it was another ''neo-nazi'' party with minimal chances of winning, I'm actually surprised

>has 4 children while she made a great career.
now that's a woman to admire, I imagine she makes feminists butthurt because of that, kek

>If you watch the image as a thumbnail you can see the kraut as evil skeletor

The mainstream media wants to make you think that AfD are nazis, but they are not. Nazi parties in germany are NPD, DVU and Republikaner.

AfD is right wing and best compared with UKIP in UK or FPÖ in Austria. They are far right but not racist.

>tfw i'm wearing a skeletor shirt right now

holy shit portugal mossad me?

>20mil

More like 4mil.

We are 91% white. 80% germans, 11% immigrants of european ethn.

Home wrecker.

>91%

so greeks, albanians, bosniaks etc. are all "white"

more like 85% white m8

>don't confuse being good with being a cuck
I absolutely think we can be a good and friendly country to everyone without giving ourselves up so fervently. And I hope this notion will prevail here and we can become a normal country again.

>They are far right but not racist.
They are at most centre right. The CDU and even the SPD was more to the right in the 80s and 90s.

From when is that?
We really have 0,7% Africans?! Including Northern Africa?
And does Americans include South and North America?
>Asians: 1,7%
that doesnt surprise me at all. Here in Munich in some parts thing you are in China or Vietnam. All of these 1,7% must be here alone.
But maybe "Asian" includes India and the middle east.

Can you give me the source for the pic?

For today's standards they are far right, and that's a good thing. they remind me more of CSU under Strauß.

He said country Sup Forumsack, not a fucking wart on germanies ass.

>without giving ourselves up so fervently
that happens because idiots use the term ''nazi'' to anyone they don't like or think is a bad person, as I guess you were educated to feel guilty for the ww2, most people obviously try to show ''they're not nazis'', even if that damage your society and country

That 80% includes like what, 15% elderly ppl and 50+% women... look demographics my friend. America 60% white but 70% niggers and hispanics in primary school. Gl hf. U fuck us over too. Fu

Germany today is what happens when liberal theory goes up against empirical testing.

Liberals:
"We can all live together! These people will integrate and make our country prosperous! They are escaping from murderers! We are proving we are not still nazis!"

Reality: "We cant live together! These people have no comprehension of christianity based morality or civil conduct! They refuse to integrate and form ghettos! They can only fill the most basic slave positions! They have only come all the way to Germany to get more money! Not to survive! They are economic migrants! We have shown that we are weak, even though our history had already been put aside!"

Its shit.
We have some money and its easy to get a decent job and stuff but for some reason I still cant say that I like my country.
Maybe because I life in a big city and often being surrounded by tanned people.

The other countrys are just too intolerant.

>only 80% German
>only like 6 million ethnic Germans 18-35 and that number will continue to decline each year
wew

>I life in a big city and often being surrounded by tanned people
Berlin?

could be Hamburg, Frankfurt and Cologne too amigo.

thanks for america, desu

>only 60% white
fuck off you niggerlover, white americans will cease to exist a few decades earlier than germans, bet on it

that is literally the only valid argument you have against the greatest country on earth.

i'm not biased desu, i'm from Deutschland also.

>muh heritage