Female pedo teacher epidemic

Female teachers are fucking their underage male students in record numbers across the Western world. Why the fuck is this happening? Or was it always like this? Maybe we just get to know about these things more because of the internet and social media. Is this even a problem? If one of my female teachers had tried to seduce me when I was a teenager, I would have been overjoyed.

I just don't know what female teachers even see in 10-16yo boys.

There's a 16 page thread on Roosh V Forum dedicated to female teachers fucking the kids they are supposed to teach: rooshvforum.com/thread-41604.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where were all these sex-crazed teachers when I was in school?
>mfw I'll never fuck Mrs. Schroder

nice

Niiiiiiiice

1. Shitty College Degree and Liberal poisoning makes women unwanted by men
2. Feminism Added to the Above
3. Teacher is a Position of power
4. the above + the fact that if she has a BF he is most likely some beta liberal cuck
5. She teaches Chads and has authority over them thus expresses her fantasies of obtaining what ever she never could get from men her own age on a child

she's fucking hot, born too late for the age of female sex predators..fuck

>Female teachers are fucking their underage male students in record numbers across the Western world. Why the fuck is this happening?

Nice

Nice.

nice

Nice

>Why the fuck is this happening?
Women are intrinsically degenerate.

Women realizing they don't have to pay for consequences.

One of my female teachers tried to seduce me when I was about 14. Spilled my spaghetti and obviously didn't get laid. I have no fucking clue what she saw in me.

That's the thing I regret. If I'd had any game back then...

Why the fuck wasn't this more common when I was in school HUH?

>tfw I born too late for the epidemic

What kind of a faggot narks on his teacher, he should be extorting her for more ficki ficki .

FUCKING NICCCCE

This is real rape culture. These women cannot keep their pants up. These children are just there to learn but the constant stare rape and threats of failing the class are too much for the young boys.

A chad is always attractive to women, regardless of age.

Add that to the fact that those women have been brought up with shallow morals.

Add that to the fact that those women are still in their prime and enjoy the attention. They are back at school, and can play the popularity game again. It's like a drug to them.

It's not just teachers, even soccer moms are fucking young boys.

> The mom, who is reportedly a Sunday school teacher, said she eventually went to bed, whereupon she later awoke to someone having sex with her, the sponsor told authorities.

> “She stated at first she thought it was the 18-year-old from earlier, but then realized it was the 16-year-old who was in fact her daughter’s boyfriend,”

They're all fucking niggers who have been held back 4 times.

Fuck this world.

>Female teachers are fucking their underage male students in record numbers

In high schools last period every day should just be boys on teacher gang bangs.

I'm going to say that it has a great deal to do with the "female sexual liberation" that encourages rampant degeneracy on the female's part. The children going through puberty are obviously interested in them, and rather than take responsibility and laugh in their faces, the teacher is turned on by the forbidden fruit aspect, and they've been taught that giving into their urges is a positive thing.

It's blurred the line between what's acceptable and unacceptable, and they're conditioned to do what feels "right" rather than feel any sense of shame.

I also think that any instance is massively covered by the media, which makes something that's relatively rare into a much more common thing. It's also important to note that male teachers have a long history of this exact thing, but the way it's treated and the consequences are very different. I'd like to see statistics.

nice

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...

Can you fact check that picture? On the fly?

This.
Surely there are other benefits too. And if she starts refusing to suck you off in between classes then you should report her.

Add in the fact that she will get a slap on the wrist, why not?

KEKED

>tfw you will never be abused by a hot teacher

Back when I was 13, my history teacher was a legit 8.5/10, cute face, hot body and MASSIVE tits. Damn near broke my dick fapping to her every single day.

>female pedophiles
>doesn't matter because "muh patriarchy"

>saying "nice" to pedophilia
Degenerates.

Nice.

BONER INTENSIFIES!!!

Always been like this. Women are twice as likely to be pedophiles than men in every category. Its just not covered by the media except in rare circumstance.

The narrative is that all pedophiles are ugly, socially awkward old men. If one falls out of line with narrative its not covered or its filtered. Such as if an attractive man is caught, you will never see his face.

Nice.

Woah, who stepped and crushed your testicles bro?

If I had one I would probably be fucking my gf now instead of wasting my youth with you retards.

except most males would want to fuck their teacher

whoa, c.
ucked translate to KEKED?

one more test

KEKED

first time I've posted that, so I had no idea

neat

Wait, hold on. You couldn't seduce someone who was actively trying to molest you?

Finns..

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew about that one case where the pedo bitch fucked him and then came back and sued for child support after she got knocked up.

A lot of these teachers are fucking black boys because they develop into alpha males earlier thatn lil white dicks

>tfw used to flirt with my liberal nudist teacher and probably could have fucked her if i wasn't such a pussy back then

you ca fucking bet that all those students are 15-16 yr old black kids with bigger dicks then most of adult whites. white women finally realized whos superior, its 2016 and they dont need provider anymore, state will take care of them and they can finally enjoy sex.

>tfw ywn meet that hot young teacher you wanted to bang in high school again now that you're an alpha Chad and could land her easy

fug

The fucking keks are invading.

Do you mean cucked or KEKED ?

That's why you always force fuck sloots in the pooper you idiot.

Are female high school teacher pedophiles the saviors of adolescent masculinity?

What?

Are you mad that I called you out, pedophile scum?

You fucktard, the "nice" is a reference to a South park Episode that Deals with the doublestandart of man/girl woman/boy pedophilia in society. Im not going to explain it to you you retard, just watch it, for fucks sake. Damn, lurk more, and never Post again, you idiot.

Nice

duh its what happens when marriage and family are thrown out the window. A women only lives for having sex with their boyfriends day in and day out. What you expect happen when these samewomen get a job being around really horny young adults (hormones) for 8 hours a day.

>16 years old
>pedo
Yeah nah

I was raised a nice beta boy. I hadn't even kissed anyone at that point. And when the teacher asked me "so... what should we do about this?" the voice in the back of my head kept screaming "say 'suck my dick'! say 'suck my dick'!" but instead I spilled my spaghetti and moments later I stumbled out of the classroom like a fucking retard.

But we can alway prey on them. We need to rape women so the can't rape boys. Not cause it's wrong to rape a biy, but unfair we were not raped as boys

Should have put your spaghetti in some Tupperware so it doesn't spill.

Nice

>16 year old boy
>pedo
Hmm..........

this guy gets it

On one hand it represents them conquering the unrequited love of their youth. They finally get to bang that kid who rejected them.

On the other hand it feeds into their need for control and security promulgated by feminist rhetoric.

this tbqh

celebrating and promoting the double standards of the left is degenerate.

Sex with underaged people is either rape or it isn't.
Authority figures having sex with their students is either punishable with a minimum sentence or it isn't.
Women are either equally capable of consenting or they aren't.

Cheering for men that get to have sex with their teachers because "man, I wish my teacher would fuck me" is giving the left a pass on their hypocrisy.

Women demand "equality", so why do we keep letting them take only the good and not bear the burden of it all?

These dirty pedo cunts should be fucking hanged.

>a hot older woman will never abduct your 16 year old self and keep you as her bondage slave

>I just don't know what female teachers even see in 10-16yo boys
You said yourself they were pedos

Still kinda makes me feel a bit of schadenfreude.

>the easiest male, a horny teenager, to get from a female perspective
>gets rejected due to autism

Teacher had -25 self-esteem, tried to raise it 5 points and you dropped it another 20 XD

Something similar happened to me at that age as well. I was a very handsome young man and people of all ages took an "interest" in me. The abiding impression I have of those people is just how selfish they all are. Diseased with their own desires, slaves to their precious feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI

Top fucking kek.

whats the charge here, giving beer to 18 year olds?

I WANT A PEDO TEACHER REEEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed.
I think it's a mix of social media attention whoring and instant gratification.
These cunts are all good looking and I think they torpedoed their careers and lives for instant fame.
Pic related.

>tfw there was a lesbian gangbang involving 2 students and a teacher at my school
>tfw the same teacher used to go to ozzfest
>tfw i will never go to ozzfest with ms lockheart

ITT: Double standards.

If it was a 40 year old man fucking a 15 year old girl, you faggots would have the pitchwork. But, because you put pussy on a pedestal, you don't object when a 40 year old woman bangs a 15 year old male.

No matter how you split it, it is immoral, and against the law.

>b-but muh dick
You faggots disgust me. Definition of mentally ill just like the traps you hate on to try to rationalize pedophilia.

Woman are fucking garbage anyways and the age old adage still holds true:
>treat them like dirt, they will stick to you like mud

These teachers' husbands are probably fucking beta faggot cucks anyways.

except some cases of "underage" is retarded, if your 17 and bang a 18 yr old , the 18 gets arrested , if your 17.99 and not 18 you still get fucked , and honestly 16 is not much different from 18 , fuck dude i was growing beards at 15-18

This thread is a prime example of Sup Forums hypocrisy but the same hypocrisy that pushes the medias narrative that all pedos are men when its not even half true.

Niiiiiiice

She should have made the first move like in movies. If she had explicitly stated that "me, you, ficki ficki" or touched me, I would have jumped on her. Instead, as women do, she just gave hints and then stood back to see if I would bite.

im guessing this 8th grader lasted maybe 2 pumps

the reason men don't like male pedos is jealousy.
You all like the yung pussy you just wont admit it.

get rekt hahahahaha all those sissy bully slaps for nothing

Im pretty much sure that my german teacher at high school wanted to fuck me.
I fucking sucked at german and she increased my degrees for no reason, after lessons she often left me at classroom to cheap chat.

She wasn't 10/10 milf, tho i definietly wouldn't have a trauma if I would bang her.

>

Holy shit that guy punches like a girl. I was just waiting for him to girl punch until he was exhausted.

>getting an assjob from the chemistry teacher back in 10th grade

Damn, thanks for reminding me, Sup Forums.

i'd last about 2 pumps in her as well

Yeah but dude, gotta remember, she's a female and this is real life. That's what they do.

Chalk it up to a learning experience I guess.

Nah, m8. Some of us actually have virtue and hold convictions we believe in.

Meanwhile, you and your low IQ buddies' jaws hit the floor every time some whores pussy walks by.

Ouch.

dem titities

wouldn't we all back then

Yeah right so if a 13/14 year old with a banging body offered you some cunt you'd turn it down?
High estrogen or something?
I know my cock would explode.

>ywn have a hot 28 year old teacher fondle your 14 year old balls

Why live

daily reminder that pol is a Chad board

If you think women who fuck teenage boys should be treated the same as men who fuck teenage girls you are truly blue pilled.

Nothing is wrong with female pedophilia, it is not the same thing as male pedophilia fucktard.

>they are actually so power hungry that they abuse smaller version of a man and we like it
penis always wins