Okay, you guys have had your fun with this 'Kek' guy. But its time to stop. Don't you see what your doing...

Okay, you guys have had your fun with this 'Kek' guy. But its time to stop. Don't you see what your doing? your turning jokes into reality and it needs to stop now okay? Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=majuws&oq=majuws&aqs=chrome..69i57.3273j0j4&client=ms-android-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=wwfOfe-aMNw
youtu.be/ZpdVQjnIdYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this isn't proof that Kek is real I don't know what is.

Kek turned a Hillary Clinton in Pepe...Let that sink in for a second.

What are the odds that such a clear picture of Pepe would be created?!

PRAISE KEK
MEME magic is real!

That's it lads I can't even believe this shit anymore

If sick dubs then Hillary "croaks" at the debates.

Clearly shopped

Pepe isn't real. Now watch these 1 in 10 dubs that don't mean anything

Check these trips

>turns out to be a bored tech guy who lurks Sup Forums and does insignificant things that only Sup Forums will catch for the lulz

>majuws

Clinton vomiting frogs, shit is getting real.

There's a strong kek presence in the wind lately. I don't know exactly what he is trying to communicate, but I predict that events will start unfolding soon that will be proven to please us. A gift from him.

>MAJUWS
What did they mean by this

Guys I am getting scared. What if we haven't had any happenings recently because kek is storing up all the meme magic he can muster to bring about the big one?

I dont know whether to be really happy or really scared. Just glad I'm on KeKs side tho....

check mine

YOU STOLE MY DUBS

HAIL THE ARRIVAL OF KEK

Kek is unstoppable, uncontrollable, and infinite.

You understand not the powers before you, mortal.

Step aside, and let the gods do the talking.

We must build kek a henge of stone, 14 slabs, each weighing 88 tons

Im scared u guys

All hail

magic is real... i now believe

next happening is gonna be a good one

Praise kek!

Its been confirmed yall

Happening.
Soon.

No OP, you cannot stop us.

TRUMP WILL WIN.

Reality

Guys there's enough of us to start a church of kek. We shall save the internet and the world with the help of our blessed kek. There's a religion for internet piracy that's recognized in like 30 countries..

Tax Exempt shitposting.

Kek wills it.

What is going on

Kek is real? Like real real?

I joke about OP dying.

Yessssss

The cult of kek does have a nice ring to it

CHECKED

so is this shopped or was it actually in the original feed?

if it's true I'll start collecting signings for the Czech Chapter of Kek tomorrow

It's real.

>majuws

11/10 shop, please make more

Link to vid anyone?

Kek is blessing Hillary with his presence.

Hillary will win.

the second pic looks like angry pepe

Kek came from Hillary's mouth.

Kek has blessed Hillary again!

Why would we stop when we have the power to literally meme people to death?

that's a backpack

What will happen when KEK enters our world and takes physical form?

Stopping was never an option, KEK will end this world as we know it, the darkness bfore light, the chaos before peace.

NO BRAKES
WE CAN ONLY GO FURTHER FROM HERE

>implying we're the ones who made kek real

Almost missed it

DEATH TO $HILLARY, DEATH TO THE TPP

TRUMP WILL WIN

PRAISE KEK

We're passed the looking glass

The percentage of Autism will rise sharply after he kills all the non-believers.

Although not his final form, his avatar already walks the earth, going by the name "Donald Trump"

The future have been set.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

google.com/search?q=majuws&oq=majuws&aqs=chrome..69i57.3273j0j4&client=ms-android-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

FUCK
FFFUUUUUUUUUCK

Until I see a giant floating frog bringing pain unto my enemies.

It isnt over by a long shot.

Serial Experiments Lain is 100% real. We've created a god through sheer will through the neural network of minds via the internet. Did we do the right thing?

praise kek!
youtube.com/watch?v=wwfOfe-aMNw

>your turning jokes into reality

No, we are turning reality into a joke.

Yes, without a doubt

He's taunting her, and cursing her with throat-toads

She went too far with her alt-right speech, meddling with powers she didn't understand

What? How?

Until Kek's army of ghost doggos springs forth from the depths of hell and slaughters us all, we're not done here.

Post CTR Hill shills feeling when Trump wins the presidency by a land slide.

At the precise moment the word majuws appears on the bottom, Clinton image disappears and is replaced by Pepe

I just don't know, really.

We've finally done it. Wired when?

What was that flash?

In this thread on this day, and i as a prophet of Him, you shall witness yourselves Kek in his digital form. He is among us and will make himself seen in the post where digits repeat. Hear me, oh followers, and know that He is here. Fear not, for he is the harbinger of light and bemusement. Hear me hear me hear me

n o b r a k e s

>A world only inhabited by autist

HOLY SHIT

holy fuck... this is like... no actual joke...

I wonder what historians will think about this year when they look back.

>The presidential nominees were a billionaire with no previous political career and a woman, who may or may not have been tied to international murder/money-laundering conspiricies and may well have been a terminally ill lizard.
>Supporters of Trump worshiped an egyptian frog god called Kek, who they believed revealed his will to his followers via the influencing of post numbers on a taiwanese rice-cooker discussion board.
>Repeating digits meant that Kek approves.
>The cult of kek believed that Trump was the promised one, kek's representitive on Earth, and that by posting memes they were essentially performing magic. Their theurgy consisted in posting memes until Kek was deemed to have granted a wish.
>In early september, Kek appeared to manifest himself in a television glitch during a programe related to this very election.

You could not make this up.

When the boomers and gen xers die off and everyone is an internet savvy autiste.

Also notice the guy behind.

He just raises his head at once, looks like he's in shock, and then makes a devilish smile, like Kek himself possessed his body. And the last thing we can see is him stepping behind Hillary

Is she dead /polx/ ?

This happened to me two nights ago with the SHART IN MART meme.

Went to my local safeway and some fat latina had shit herself in Aisle 9. I could smell it in a 100 ft radius and I felt completely sick afterwards.

These memes need to STOP.

Anyone have that revelations quote about frogs coming out of the mouth of the beast?

Why is the guy in the back so nervous? And why does he move forward right at the time it switches?

SLOWMO VERSION

youtu.be/ZpdVQjnIdYk

Revelation 16:13

>Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

how about these dubs.

You cannot stop us.

Honestly I'd join the church of kek if it can give me a day off work and some tax exempts
Why are we not doing this again?
I mean he is legit it would be the only religion that's real

To be honest it's a backbag, so the one who have it is the one send by KEK to confront Shillary.

KEK is always watching her from the shadows
he is making her sicker everyday to pay for her sins

KEK will give us victory
ALL PRAISE KEK

"Majuws"— a term that refers to Zoroastrians and those who worship fire. Zoroastrianism is a monotheistic religion predating Christianity and Islam and was the dominant religion in Persia before the Arab conquest.

>faggot degenerate
>pissed his panties
>can't stump the trump

Seriously, if it wasn't kek what is it? Hasn't any buzzkiller from Sup Forums found out?

KEK IS WATCHING
KEK KNOWS
PRAISE KEK

kek will smite you down

PRAISE KEK

>majuws
>muh jews