JUST

People just want daredevil
Stop wasting everyone's fucking time

>Watch each of there individual series
>Realize Defenders will be shit
>Don't watch it
That was me

>WATCH 55 DIFFERENT 200 EPISODES SHOWS TO TRULY APPRECIATE THIS 45 MINUTE MASTERPIECE

Imagine being this autistic

>you're finally witnessing the death of capeshit

wow! its almost like people are tired of watching generic capeshit

>ripped dude
show muscles
>hot chick
shows ass
>retarded monk
shows shitty tattoo
>daredevil
at the front "in control of everything"

what did they mean by this?

>An unlikely band of heroes that have been teamed up by force

Seen this a hundred times, won't see it again, specially when the people portraying these characters can barely even act.

He actually thought he was at the back but he's blind.

Couldn't even make it through the first episode

>Watched and enjoyed Daredevil
>Barely managed to finish JJ
>Luke Cage is shit but managed to watch until Cottonmouth dies
>Started Iron Fist but I couldn't get through 3rd episode
>The Defenders seems like a continuation of Iron Fist
I'm not going to watch Iron Fist in order to watch The Defenders, specially when every show seems worse than the previous one.

Does anyone actually give a shit about daredevil? Like did anyone read those fucking comics?

>Does anyone actually give a shit about daredevil?
yes people liked it a lot.
but even the most hardcore capeshit fans are starting to have problems to deal with all this trash content.

I didn't even realize they made a series of that and now that I do realize it I don't care at all. I stopped watching Luke Cage after 5 episodes, Jessica Jones I didn't even bother with and I don't even know what the other guy is. Just make more Daredevil/Punisher shit, it's the only capeshit I actually kind of like.

I read my dad's volume of the first 10 daredevil comics, they were pretty good, up there w/Spiderman

Are you me? Only difference is I never made it past the first episode of Jessica Jones

>turn everything into a political talking point
>wonder why people stop watching

These morons deserve to keep losing money until they realize no one wants this trash.

>Strong guy with tough skin
>Strong girl who can jump kind of high
>Blind guy who is good at fighting
>Another guy good at fighting who makes his fist glow sometimes

wow what an impressive team

Aren't public Netflix ratings just (((polls))) by third party companies? Only Netflix knows the real numbers.

If they do "Born Again" this board will be spammed for months

>People just want daredevil
This. I don't care about the rest.

Daredevil is kino, it's one of the only capeshit shows that's good

>when the people portraying these characters can barely even act.

Come on now, only Finn Jones can't act. Cox, Ritter & Colter are all fine and have great interpersonal chemistry.

Give us Punisher and Daredevil season 1 because the second half of season 2 was shite

I doubt they will since D'Onofrio doesn't seem to want to come back.

fpbp
Daredevil, in costume, Kingpin, and introduce fucking Bullseye, it's very simple.

Lol

I couldn't watch it because of Jessica Jones. I loathe her character. She actually made me hate the actress who plays her.

same, i had a crush on her from breaking bad but now she's repulsive on a visceral level

Daredevil was one of the elite 2nd tier superheroes.

That's why they made the Daredevil movie way back in 2003, when capeshit was a bit of a gamble so only bigger heroes where used.

Daredevil was the most consistently good cape comic of the 20th and early 21st centuries.

Daredevil S1 - Pretty good
Daredevil S2 - Crap
Iron Fist = Crap
Jessica Jones - Mega crap
Luke Cage - Crap
Defenders - Super mega ultra crap

The bubble has burst on super hero content.

If they were impressive they would be in the Avengers.

1st halves of Luke Cage and DD S2 were good.
It was the 2nd halves that were crap

I know it makes me a weirdo on Sup Forums, but I really liked the first half of Luke Cage and its notion that it takes more than beating up crooks to turn around a city. It went full retard with the diamondback shit, though. It sounds like season 2 is heading back in the original direction, though.
Iron Fist was just awful, though. It had no style, no real theme and Danny was just a belligerently stupid twat, which they carried over into Defenders for some damn reason.
The only way they're going to salvage that character is to have him just be utterly and completely taken down to the bottom peg. He needs to be thoroughly humbled so they can build him into something palatable.

Luke Cage was absolute shit that I didnt finish watching it. I literally got bored. It's characters were also way too racially homogeneous

Damn I say "though" a lot.

>a guy who shoots arrows and a woman who is a secret agent are more impressive than a bulletproof man with superstrength and a guy who can make his fist really powerful and heal anything

>I know it makes me a weirdo on Sup Forums but
>proceeds to type the most popular opinion of luke cage and iron fist

Why do you want to be special so bad?

Most of Sup Forums panned Luke Cage.

Most of Sup Forums literally says "first half of luke cage was great diamondback was shit" stop trying to be a snowflake faglord

Sup Forums is pol 2.0 so that really isn't saying much

I get the impression that after Iron Fist tanked, Mar-Net was just trying to get Defenders out of the way so they could focus on the individual series again.

Damn, your panties sure a bunched up little sister.

You starting your time of the month?

>feels the need to precede his opinion by saying it makes him different from the rest of Sup Forums
>proceeds to say the general thoughts of most of Sup Forums anyway
>gets called out on it
>y-y-youre on ur period!

Lmao

>spend whole seasons of multiple shows setting up these big antagonists
>finally, bring everyone together to take them on
>it's actually pretty straightforward and takes half as many episodes as any individual show
>dude lmao what if we just pretend they're not that strong
>we can even let one of them just get captured off-screen, no need to think through how he gets overpowered

>haven't watched any capeshit series, have barely watched some of the popular films
>hey, this might be nice
>it's another cut-every-two-seconds exposition riddled piece of crap that has a requirement of having watched 3-4 other crappy series
I thought the whole point of these was that they're easy to get into and "lol turn your brain off".

fpbp

Hawkeye super power is being able to keep a white 2.1 kids family in a suburban house while saving the world. That's more anyone of them can say.
And BW succ till you nut and the she keeps succin

This would be a better lineup.

I torrentted the first episode. Watched 10 minutes of it and was done with it. Did it get any better?

More than anyone read Power Man, Iron Fist, or Bendis Presesents Strong Female Character.

Breaknig Bad? No, Apartment 23 is her best work.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE AND WATCH OUR LEFTIST TRIPE YOU NAZI SHITLORDS

It should have just been a movie desu. That would have diminished the feeling that you had to watch all the other series to follow it. You could get away with not knowing some things in a movie, but an entire series? Nope.

And everyone knows that nothing major is really going to happen in The Defenders since they'll be leaving that for each leads' respective series so why even bother watching it?

I was told even before starting it that it basically plays out as an extended trailer for Iron Fist and I quickly picked up on that vibe as well. The funny thing is that I actually checked out Iron Fist after watching The Defenders because I thought that it really couldn't be that bad. Especially since they kept alluding to interesting things happening in Iron Fist (K'un Lun, dragons, etc). After watching a couple episodes of Iron Fist the Defenders just feels like a big bait-and-switch lie.

Also, is it just me or did it feel like Hellcat got a subplot cut (probably to make more room for Danny)? She had one alluded to but that went nowhere and her having the least amount of screentime compared to the other lead's respective secondaries seems fishy.

I just know Moon Knight will be the next Netflix series and I know they will fuck it up.

Could you be trying any harder?

Damn, why'd they have to give Ghost Rider to ABC.

A Moon Knight series would be great, too. Especially if they kept a little ambiguity about his mental state.

No, no it does not.

I'm sick and tired of the fucking Hand.

The flanderization was also really annoying. Jessica in particular was straight up unlikable and JJ is actually my favorite series so far.

>i liked the first half of season two of daredevil
>mostly liked it beacuse i found the punisher fun
Am i a pleb?
Wish they stuck with trying to catch the punisher instead of going into ninja bullshit

The hand would be fine if they could just use someone of actual relevance like FUCKING GORGON.

Christ, any of the X-men material in this new-york infested low-budget shitshow would be a 100x improvement.

Not really. DD and JJ have some good moments together, Luke is basically out of place the whole time and Danny's mind-numbing idiocy actually drives the plot. Sigourney Weaver's villain is very generic and the Hand's secret plot is really lame.
Stick makes a comeback and calls Danny a Thundering Dumbass, though.
Just watch the "best of" clips on jewtube.

seconded

Yeah, plebs just want Daredevil, why cater to anyone else? And where's The Punisher, he's so epic and great for shirts XD.

I think I'll just stick with Legion for my tv capeshit.

This is actually where I'm at. I started with Jessica Jones, now I'm on Daredevil, then I got Luke Cage and Iron fist, then I can watch Defenders.

I just marathoned the first 2 episodes

>Daredevil saying "bless me father for I have sinned" when entering confession, instead of "forgive me father for I have sinned.
>Defending nigger looters and beating to a pulp the owner of the store who was just trying to defend it
>Is handicapped
>Lawyer but underachiever because he can't control his emotions like a child
>Lacks personal hygiene, always looks scummy

This is literally how limousine liberals see themselves

amen brother.

More Kingpin character development; introduce bullseye, maybe matador or mysterio too.

Just fuck off with this hand shit. You fucked up Elektra guys- she turned out piss poor; drop it while you can.

>Defending nigger looters
they were white kids

Legion has the same problem. They can't do any legit obvious x-men stuff, so they just do MUH DAVID LYNCH LOOK PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR weird narrative bullshit to try and make it look like there's actually something interesting going on when actually it's just an artistic tryhard load of bullshit.

Why would you put yourself through what is the netflix equivalent to grinding?

I'll tell you now, you will end up OP. The Defenders is worse than all of those shows.

Daredevil and punisher are good, the rest suck ass (especially iron fist)

You don't have to be black to be a nigger.

WHY DONT YOU LIKE JESSICA FEMINIST AND BLACK LIVES LUKE

HONESTLY I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR ROSARIO DAWSON TO GET HER OWN NETFLIX SERIALS. GOD, WHAT A JUST GREAT CHARACTER SHE PLAYS I'M SO FUCKING GLAD SHE'S IN EVERY SERIES. SHE JUST STEALS THE SHOW!

watched first season of daredevil
was ok
watched jessica jones
ok aswell
watched second season daredevil
dropped after like 5 episodes

i want to pick the netfilx series back up someday but i still have too big of an backlog

Do you think they'd recast Iron Fist? I know the writing is also at fault, but damn if Finn Jones doesn't have any charisma or chemistry.

she will probably get arrested too many times to be in a TV show, might be hard to plan production around that

because theyre stupid characters with lame storylines. Besides I said Iron fist is even worse

I've watched both seasons of Daredevil and have seen no reason to watch any of the other shows other than Punisher.

>Moon Knight never uses any of his costumes at all
>Its basically the same shit as Arrow or Iron fist wich would make it about some fag bitching about all that time he spend in Egypt.
I can see it.

I did the same thing but I actually watched it it's really bad

>Complains about Plebs
>in a capeshit topic
/touché/

>Says the increasingly nervous man for the seventy time today

wheres the fucking avengers 3 trailer already? thats all anybody cares about

Frank Miller's DD: A+
Ann Nocentis DD: C- (a few A grade moments)
David Mack DD: A
Brian M Bendis DD: A++
Brubaker DD: B
Mark Waid DD: C
Soule DD: D+

Daredevil has had some outstanding comic runs. Thank Wotan that the Netflix DD shows are good.

Netflix capeshit:

DD: A
JJ: B+
LC: B-
IF: D
DEF: C-

maybe next season she'll whip her tits out for ratings.
please marvel.
just this one wish.

*seventieth
capeshitters can't even count, no wonder they can watch hundreds of copy/pasted movies with no artistic value whatsoever

shes like the 6th best looking chick on Defenders, get some fucking taste

Putting them in decent costumes instead of having them fag about like homeless people would be a good start

All of these series also have no budget and shit special effects, so they don't feel like super hero stuff

I don't want to watch Jessica Jones or Iron fist so I didn't watch the Defenders

Disagree.

Legion has a nice modernism feel with enough directorial gambles to make it interesting. Without that shit it would be much less interesting.

Legion: A-

Well the good news is that Scott Buck was booted off Iron Fist.
The bad news is that the new showrunner is the guy that wrote the 2005 Elektra movie.

He also worked on Heroes Reborn.

The fights suck compared to the rest of the shows.
DD and JJ are good throughout the show.
Luke is lame in this.
Fist is just as much an idiot as in his show.
Too much color coding in first half.
Related: too much try-hard directing w/o actual good directing.
Many cool moments make it better than Iron Fist but it is ultimately sub-standard.

you can skip it.

>Ann Nocentis DD: C-
>Brian M Bendis DD: A++

feminist detected