Why aren't women in action roles required to look the part e.g. Hathaway, Scarlett, Gadot

Why aren't women in action roles required to look the part e.g. Hathaway, Scarlett, Gadot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ayZ5CWv1Ng
youtu.be/1ZQfmCguI9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because stunt doubles and CG, most of them have done the bare minimum of work to at least look tone and not hulking steroid monsters

She looks great but the costume design for Wasp is a disaster. Instead of using the design from the first movie it's a tactical suit that covers absolutely everything. Sure it stays in the Ant Man theme, but even so they could've made her suit tighter or out of latex/vinyl to show off her curves, instead of a baggy tactical one.

Add to this the fact that they removed her Larkin bobcut and consider me pessimistic.

Because it's sexist to expect women to work out like men

BASED Producers.

Because they think people don't like it.

Not sure which is worse an actress not working out for a role or not working out for a role and it being noticeable in their stunt doubls

Because women would bitch and moan about them being "unrealistic"

fucking kek

Because fat feminists believe that people who present themselves to the public with a fit body is a kind of microaggression which triggers fat people into self-loathing, ergo fit people must be banned from appearing fit before potential fat audiences so fat people don't feel bad about themselves when comparing themselves.

Hhnnnnggg!

Holy fuck

>user, you're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding.

>she will never forcefully grind her ass on your face before pegging you

she forgot to take out the squat plug

wtf I love strong women now

Are we supposed to believe she wouldn't fold with a solid punch?

Also
>gadot

WW is literally a God. There is no need for it. The other two, there is a valid point, but you give up realism when you have women doing those things to begin with.

>traumatic

You wouldn't expect Christian Bale to lose 100 lbs for a role the turn around and gain 150. Why would you expect women to?

based Hommeposter

Oh yes, i forgot WW is NOT a warrior, not at all...

Yes
No

What did she mean by this?

I want her to use my balls like one of these

God she's so sexy

Is this real?

Anyone else think Terminator Genisys would have been a bit more watchable if Lilly played Sarah Connor instead of that cheezy chubster spic?

yup or Blunt

I want to believe

Do you have eyes?

fucking fat bitches

My vision is a bit impaired by all the sweat.

Studio executives think nobody wants that and completely forget what a huge success Terminator 2 was.

I wish to God that we got female action stars/superheroes who actually had juicy delts and monster quads. Come on. When /fit/ cosplayers look better than the A-listers paid to play those parts, Hollywood fucked up.

>tfw no prime /fit/ Linda Hamilton Egyptian AK wielding gf

Fuck, I forgot something. I meant
>tfw no prime //fit/ pokies Linda Hamilton Egyptian AK wielding gf

FUCK.

I want to lick her abs!

>roid gut
Gross

This is shopped, but Lilly is definitely a dom

That's not roid gut
She's exhaling during a punch

>she will never get you into this position and ask why you're getting hard

Why live?

Miesha Tate biopic starting Evangeline WHEN?

An almost 40 year old woman doesn't look like she does without some supplements...

She looks entirely natty.
VERY good shape, yes, but still within the range of nattyness
She's an actress. She doesn't have a regular job like a normal person
She can quite literally devote every day to getting in shape

You're stupid.

This what a roided woman looks like. It changes their face. Lilly looks as feminine as ever.

>all these subs
>not wanting to wrestle her into submission and take her over your knee

>now i want to fap to lilly femdom but i shouldnt

thanks guys

Right?

I would be fine just having a nice conversation with her desu.

Evangeline Lilly? More like pulverize my testes.

nice

gib more femdom lilly

Jim Carrey did it better.

Because it would diminish sales

what does this imply for the female viewer?
and
if they cant keep their tits and femininity while being strong doesn't that just prove a point?

this camslut reminds me of Lilly

/r/keriberry_420/

>denise milani will NEVER be your mommy
;_;

marry her daughter?

>suck on her tits a little bit maybe
>get only saline and no milkies
Bleh

>Not being a switch

>Leave pitkino to me

>she will never force me to become her slave and worship her toned beautiful body only to have her peg my asshole with a thick strap on while she drives me into the bed

>thinking you need to roid for this
DYEL?

Because muscular women are objectively gross to look at and only closeted homos find them attractive.

The movie business is a business and it's not a good strategy to gross out most of your customers. I'm sorry, but the closeted fag neckbeard community isn't as ubiquitous as you think outside of Sup Forums. Fucking weirdos.

If you're a woman and pushing 40? Yes.

FITT

Age literally has zero to do with her body.

You are thinking of fat from pregnancy. Idiot.

Literally none of the examples brought up are women with horribly muscular bodybuilder bodies except for the roiding ufc ape.

The fact that you are the sole annon to bring up gay shit sends me a red flag that you are doing some major projecting and you have your own fag shit to deal with. Leave us to talk about our fit women and reflect on why frotting with an N64 controller keeps popping into your mind.

Evangeline Lilly? More like peg me silly!

if she is a women pushing 40 her test levels would be rising naturally as menopause approaches so roiding is unecessary

haha

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

giv dom gf

it's all or nothing for me my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=5ayZ5CWv1Ng

Only because you asked so nicely

That's some nice boing.

he's right though, also
>everything i don't like is Sup Forums!!!

oh my...

LEWD

I want to cum balls deep inside her and just as I do, she does the hardest kegel of her life, essentially crushing my penis into dust.

that's some black widow shit man

Jesus Christ.

damn right it is

youtu.be/1ZQfmCguI9w

I would like to order one aggressive handjob.

>spits in her hand
>shoves that hand in your face and instead uses her dry hand for hj

hnnnmg

i still say she and biel need to fight it out for our amusement

"I got caught out slacking"

Comics artists are going to be using her as a drawing model for years.

god I wish that were me

>fat feminists are behind Gal Gadot being skinny

literally what

>grappling girls

they got pretty hot vids, best mixed wrestling studio out there

he's literally spouting the truth

>women putting in a lot of work
lel. Women aren't designed to be great, they are designed to be excellent at being mediocre.

The real reason that men are wealthy, ripped, and learned is because those same people have the drive to succeed and excel. The reason every single job that is fillable by a woman is a bonus is because women don't ask for raises and work for less money overall. The only downside is they will likely never move up so any training would be a waste. Fit women are so rare, getting a woman to be nice and slim for the part is already hard enough as is.