TRUMP FUCKING REWRITING THE MAP ACCORDING TO EMERSON POLLS

Did you even see these today Sup Forums?

According to Emerson this is where the race stands today. Trump is only down 4 points in fucking New Jersey. He is down 3 points in Rhode Island. Just go look at today's polls:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/state/

PIC RELATED IS LITERALLY THE ELECTORAL MAP AS OF RIGHT NOW

He is even winning that electoral college district in Maine by a pretty comfortable margin.

Do you believe these Sup Forums? I'm starting to wonder if Emerson is full of shit, this seems too good to be true

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-blue-state-polling-abyss/
youtube.com/watch?v=ikjZo7w4pq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> ID: J3BGv12
JebGuac?

Duck off you don't really even know what you're talking

The one in NH they over sampled blacks by about 7% they put them as 9% when they are 2% of population. It's fucking over trump is going to win in a landslide

Maybe next time you want to criticize me you can do it in a comprehensible way

Emerson is a mid tier in polling, but there isn't that much data to tell them apart. Slight Republican bias (1.3). I would not weight individual polls too much, but what is sure is that Trump has been closing gap with Clinton and made some states competitive after Autumn. After adjustation based on trend line and in-house bias of Emerson, Clinton is still winning every poll they released today except Maine 2nd in the 538 model. Let's see.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Democrats are completely loathsome now. Even Obama, with his stance against internet freedom and his insistence on importing more Muslims, has become significantly less likeable.

there has been an awakening.

ME=RED
Up 1 in CD 1 and up 5 in CD 2

Thanks for the delegates Bernouts

>mfw he puts New York into play for the first time since 1984

>I'm starting to wonder if Emerson is full of shit
It probably is. Those numbers are way too high. It will be a close call like Brexit, noo matter who wins

is this what drumpfags believe ?

wew led

oh look the Holy Roman Empire has arrived to shill for Hillary

>Trump rewriting the map

Yes, indeed.

if i can ask, where do you believe in?

fucking Texas needs to get its shit together. First they vote for Rato and now they're actually thinking of going blue for Hillary!??

They need to return their truck nuts to the closest wal mart immediately.

el peruANO here.
Why is CA worth 55 anyways?

survey monkey

it's based on population. The more people, the more delegates

Hey if Texas votes hillary we can literally use the argument that stupid racist rednecks vote hillary

See how dems like it

Have you even read my post? I only said that those numbers are way too high and the results will be something like 52% to 48%, no matter who wins

Silly little drumpfkins! You can't win!

>Polling method
>internet

>NM
>red

???

>Internet

Get a grip on yourself Serbia

This will be the map I'm telling you

Honestly these polls probably under count Trump's support, as they are likely weighted by 2012's turnout stats.

Gary Johnson is very popular with democrats there. Thus splitting the dem vote and making NM go red

Yeah my libtard Roomate is going for Johnson which is hilarious because I voted Johnson last time over Romney

ho boy

>i wake up to this on Nov. 9
>call up the local print shop to get this framed so i can hang it in my room

ME hasn't gone red since Reagan.
This is surreal
The only problem is Hillary rigging it and a false flag Russian hack

I really wouldn't be shocked if trump wn New York

Don't people in New York like him? Plus usually presidents win their home states

These are literally tagged all over Brooklyn

Nah, this will be the actual result.

It's been over a fucking year of this already. Why can't the elections just end?

Because we hold the fate of western civilization in our 40% nonwhite hands

Hill shill every time. Same proxy
It's laughable how Liberals have 100% faith in their propaganda that's so far removed from reality
No one in Texas, not even the cattle believe this sad attempt

Internet polling. Get the fuck outa here. Texas is blood red.

Yeah but it's fucking ridiculous how long this election takes. I almost can't believe that it's actually over in 2 months.

When is the debate?

Trump will win

September 26 is when the first one takes place.

It's a realignment election. Northern Workers will vote for Trump on economic issues, which greatly expands the potential power of the Republican party. What's really going to blow people's mind is when a new candidate runs for office, using Trump's platforms, without Trump's weaknesses. Trump is Goldwater 2.0.

Don't defile Tracer with your John Fucking Oliver shit tier insult. You probably thought Remain would win- HA! SUCKS TO SUCK FAGGOT!

I know Hillary is going to find some way to avoid it.

But anyway, I know there's a lot of shit that has to happen for these elections, but jesus christ this is taking way too long. It's already been over a year of this.

Couldn't they do this in just a year?

>Hug one iJew

> MD
> Trump
Nah niggah

Truck driver reporting. Been up in the northeast for about two weeks. Everywhere I go I seem to find trump signs in yards. Trump bumperstickers. I've seen literally two hillary stickers on cars. Even driving through new York I saw tons of support for Trump. Everywhere I've been except the most die hard blue cities are supporting trump compared to almost utter silence for hillary.

Anecdotal, yes, but I believe there is way more support for Trump across the US than any news agency is willing to admit. This election is going to be interesting.

You're all wrong, here's the most obvious result:

>indiana
>blue

user...

Kinda saw this coming. Nate (((Silver))) is trying to save face by posting articles like this because he knows Trump will win.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-blue-state-polling-abyss/

There is, liberals don't like trump and when asked in survey who they want they say hill

But they really have little to no interest in her they just don't like trump.

Have you seen Hillary adds? It's nothing about her or her plan it's just "we can't let Trump win". Not even why.

That has never been a winning strategy

The turbot for republicans vs democrats will be historic

I'm not a truck driver but i sit in Dallas traffic every damn day to and from work. I've seen maybe 1 or 2 hillary bumper stickers, whereas i've seen at least a dozen or so MAGA stickers in the last few weeks. Saw a "life's a bitch don't elect one" sticker too. Looks like most people opt to not put bumper stickers on their cars anymore.

Ohio's red.

nice bantz kike

Forgot to mention that Trump has over a 30% chance of winning according to his forecast. It was under ten percent in early August. They'll likely be even in two weeks or so.

his forecast is all over the place, how can it be taken seriously?

>mfw even the liberal of shithole Austin was PACKED and raucous as fuck when Trump held a rally.
>Somehow the rest of Texas isn't even more pro-Trump

>Looks like most people opt to not put bumper stickers on their cars anymore.
Because nowadays you need to worry about crazy libtards wrecking your car as it sits in the parking lot for "supporting the evil facist nazi bigot Drumpf"

>reverse the map

clever girl

>538

They win their home states if they actually worked there as politicians.

I haven't been keeping up, is MD actually against Trump? There are trump signs everywhere in my area. Some Hillary supporter started acting like a robot in he supermarket I work at, repeatedly saying "Trump aint fit to be President."
Tons of customers were laughing about him as they left the store. Are we just cucked in other areas?

For fucks sake Finland this is low quality bait

Trump supporters are more vocal and enthusiastic.

Their disapproval rates are almost equal, however.

I live in a diehard blue state and all I see Trump signs/bumper stickers and even confederate flags sometimes. I'd be an idiot though if I think that vocal minority is going to actually swing Maryland.

it's a shame that we can not get more shapes out of it

(((Democrats))) are desperately trying to hang on to their traditional "Liberal strongholds" despite all evidence to the contrary

Pictured: MA

It was over for Hillary before it even began.

The actual election process is only 3-4 months long

It's just that the primaries take FOREVER because of reasons I don't understand.

If Texas goes blue, it's over for Drumpf

Do the right thing, Texas

see
There isn't a chance he'll get MD but Trump supporters are louder. Hillary just isn't charismatic like Trump or Obama so people don't idolize her. That doesn't necessarily equal votes.

I have my doubts NY is actually in play. Yes Trump does probably 10 times better job representing new york than hillary, but given the amount of cuck democrats there and the fact that hillary was senator It's still not that close

Texas going blue is your only shot at stopping the global nationalist movement

Thats our Donald!

Globalism is a necessary step in human evolution.

You reactionaries will be ground to dust beneath our feet

I can't wait for the liberal tears in November if Trump wins New Jersey, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Nevada and New Hampshire.

>our

look out guys, we have an actual member of the global banking cabal shitposting in our midst

oh wait, it's just some fucking shit-eating literal retard getting paid literal pennies to try and sway public opinion in favor of her evil masters

I fight for what I know will give us a future

You fight for the failed ideals of the past

>Mitt Romney lost MA by 30 points

>us

who the fuck are you talking about "us?"

globalism doesn't give anyone a future except the people paying morons like you a pittance to post on their behalf

You don't have a future canada

>Globalism is a necessary step in human evolution

lewrongsideofhistorymaymay.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=ikjZo7w4pq8

Imo, you're on the wrong side of the argument desu.

>failed

if anything, nationalism is the only thing that has ever worked. it build the monuments of europe and the powerhouses of japan, usa and, currently, china.

multiculturalism is the failed experiment. nationalism has always and always will work far better.

little drumpfkin is angry!!

>NM
>Red
You're goddamn right we are.

>state
>color
Yeah right

Wake me up when he has these numbers after the debates

>270 to win
>Neither candidate gets 270

What happens?

Decision goes to Congress

So Trump loses?

Yikes.

who /comfy/ here?

Huge one-eyed jew

Congress is majority republican. You'd think they would vote Trump.

The primaries take forever, because of how delegates works.

The bigger your state, the more you get, but the sooner you have your primary the bigger a % based penalty you receive of your delegates.

And if you wait later then you get a % bonus.
The cut offs are based on month and then you get states that scatter them in the month so they aren't pilled on the same day and their state gets more attention.

The end result is shit gets spread from almost fucking January (Iowa faggots) to June (cali bitches). And then you need 3-4 months for th election.

Since you need a few months of prep for the fucking primaries the thing takes like 18 months.

It's retarded.

I think it'd be hilarious of someone put a filter on "Drumpf".

What substitution would y'all suggest?

Poor little Nicola, homely Fish Woman. You lost, no EU for you, now go cry in your haggis.

>you will never get a chance to block the plane from crashing into the twin towers with your dick

underrated post

can be seen only from the thumbnail and I laughed my ass off