THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T GET IN LEGALLY...

>THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T GET IN LEGALLY, AND THE JOBS EXISTED! AND YOU OR I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.

What the fuck happened to the libertarian party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&t=2s
breitbart.com/video/2015/09/24/trump-i-hired-foreign-workers-at-mar-a-lago-because-its-very-very-hard-to-get-seasonal-workers/
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
youtube.com/watch?v=JVSlCvHA7zE
miamiherald.com/entertainment/restaurants/article96372867.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KAjl-Gibm8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They realized that by following the Democrat strategy of fucking over your nation you can get ahead and get way more traction than trying to be legitimate & giving a shit about your country.

Johnson isn't a Libertarian. I honestly think he's a Trump plant sent in to steal voters from Clinton.

Even if we would of done the same thing it doesnt make it right or legal. God I hate this turbo cuck so much.

They got infiltrated over the last 4-5 years.

By whom, I'm not exactly sure. My bet is Jews and Liberals.

DUDE LAWS ARE STUPID LMAO
DUDE GET RID OF ALL LAWS AND GOVERNMENT LMAO

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN

Is he talking about Melania's modeling gig, when she didn't bother to get a work visa?

Entering the country illegally is a non-violent victimless crime.

desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI

I don't know either, OP

Gary Johnson is a mentally ill psychopath who has hijacked the Libertarian party and needs to be gassed.

Would based Austin have saved 2016?

>victimless
The victim is the American taxpayer you dumbass.

He isnt a libertarian

That is so cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&t=2s

Man everybody is talking about how much of a little deal it is to illegally immigrate, looks like I'm coming down there burgers :)

breitbart.com/video/2015/09/24/trump-i-hired-foreign-workers-at-mar-a-lago-because-its-very-very-hard-to-get-seasonal-workers/

>Entering the country illegally is a non-violent victimless crime.

This is actually not a bad thing. When he says stuff like this he attracts people who would've otherwise voted Clinton. This is a good way to split votes over Johnson and Clinton.

entering the country is victimless
stepping across a line doesn't harm anyone

dipshit

he's a bigger cuck than sanders while pretending to be some sort of conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

paid off by Shillary's camp to sabotage the debates.

>YOU OR I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.

haha, NO

stealing is a non-violent victimless crime, if it's a bigger supermarket.

proof me wrong

NOTHING, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE

why is California 45% spic? Because the farmers there wanted a cheap workforce. Reagan provided it. Libertarianism and neoconservatism is a means to destroy white America

All good he can suck Hillary support dry and split it further.

>bigger cuck than sanders.

We're reaching cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Johnson and Stein should be running as president and vice president.

They're both equally retarded.

I mean what's next. Excusing shoplifting?

>Look. The Apple store had lots of electronics, electronics designed for people to use, so Jayquan took it! You would do the same thing!

You know.
At first I was like
"Yeah! Lolbertarian ftw"
But then I realized that privatized everything isn't fucking efficient.
If we had at infinitely large world and had infinite time, then sure, maybe the free market would create better services than what the government provides.
But we don't.

>stealing
non-violent yes

not victimless no

>What the fuck happened to the libertarian party?
Nothing. You just never had a Trump to show you what was always true.

border security has never been a libertarian issue you dolts

plus immigrants = cheap labor which is good for expansion of business
that's a libertarian idea

Libertarianism is a fine philosophy. You see here what a failure it is as a political party.

The only thing worse than that are retards like Adam Kokesh who live libertarianism as a "lifestyle."

The dirty hippies are unfortunately the most active members of the Party and the loudest so they are the ones that represent the philosophy in the media too.

It's a shitshow all around.

what about queuing up in the ER

isn't the person that has to wait forever because of all the illegals some sort of victim?

should illegals be placed behind legals in that queue at all times?

Reminder that "Trump is a pussy"

Pretty much this.

I am fairly certain he is pro gun control but he can't say it out loud.

I mean the guy is pro TPP.

What
the
FUCK!

Guy is just a pinko commie pretending to be libertarian. I think most of the party is regretting picking him.

On a side note any republicans who do a little research on him are going to back the fuck away in a second so less votes taken from Trump and more from Hillary.

Hitler said the same thing in 39

> filename

Forcing someone else to pay for it is theft.

Same thing applies to people in the country legally.

If I go to Canada and go to the hospital, I still have to pay for it, doesn't matter if I entered legally or illegally.

fpbp

>THEY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T GET IN LEGALLY

Pretty big pointer that you aren't wanted.

Almost as if it costs more to live in the USA than Mexico or something

kek

Hilter saw it as victimless because he didn't think the Polish were human beings.

if borders are enforced it is also violent crime.

You are now aware that Gary Johnson is a crypto jew

>finger wagging
>dat nose

As soon as illegal interacts with citizens it becomes identity stealing.

>if it's a bigger supermarket

You quoted that like a true liberal. Depending on what the item is, the supermarket probably throws more than the cost of the theft away on damaged packaging. It's basically irl semantics, now remind me who it is that argues semantics to show their "intellect".

LP thought it was a good idea to nominate Gary "prep the black" Johnson as their nominee.
They should be gone with Petersen or at least McAfee

>What the fuck happened to the libertarian party?
Implying this nigger isn't going to Sanders out and buy three houses with the money the Clinton Foundation gave him on November 9th.

Nothing. What you just wrote has always been the libertarians.

I didn't understand the >if it's a bigger supermarket part

It is theft either way.

It is the store decision what to sell and what to throw away

Identity theft is a crime.

It isn't legal for citizens or non-citizens.

Well for one this happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVSlCvHA7zE

And then this happened:
miamiherald.com/entertainment/restaurants/article96372867.html

Reminder that libertarians are literally autistic subhumans.

Wait so motivation is more important than action?
You sound those commies I went to school with claiming money wasn't real. That line means something whether you like it or not.

Libertarians have always been pro immigration.
People like Ben Garrison were never libertarian to begin with

I have a friend who says the same thing. He doesn't have a problem with the illegal immigrants because it's so hard to get in legally and they don't let enough people in. People have been on waiting lists for ten years etc etc. Not sure what to tell him so I just agree to disagree.

Why does he look so Jewish??

Shilling both sides for votes. Was the best of both parties... Now the worst of both.

Trump is more libertarian on some issues

>Entering someone's house is not an initiation of force

30 seconds after Johnson said that all of America's manufacturing jobs were in Mexico.

This moron can't go a minute without contradicting himself.

Bob Barr

In terms of crime, the motivation is also very important.

There is a difference between 1st-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.

Not seeing the difference is the definition of draconian.

Pulling the trigger to activate the hammer while the gun is loaded and pointed at an innocent person doesn't hurt anyone, then.

Try to think a couple of steps ahead, man.

Having a large number of poor people that include criminals effects quality of life and the culture. How is that victimless?

I don't know why (((Gary))) looks so jewish.
I say we demand he releases his genetics to the public.
We can't be too careful when (((they))) are involved.

>They should be gone with Petersen or at least McAfee

I'm not a Libertarian but McAfee would have pushed the memeing so hard we might have breached dimensions.

Exhibit A: youtube.com/watch?v=KAjl-Gibm8c

What a faggot. I bet libertarians hate this cuck. Seems like a demoshit pretending to be libertarian.

Robbing a bank of its insured money is a victimless crime.

>He fell for the tax meme
Are you retarded?

That has potential for harm and that is why it is illegal.

Just like driving on the wrong side of the road has potential for harm, and that is why it is illegal.

So ems about right.

Some crimes are bad irrelevant of motivation and enforcement is a deterrent. Anything less than deportation would be a reward.
Poland had a border which needed enforcement irrelevant of Hitler's goals.

>Hello employee that has no college education and is probably a minority I know we pay you 15 a hour and we pay for your family's health care and stuff but we really want to make more money so would you like to work for 5 dollars a hour and have no benefits, if not we are going to fire you and replace you with Paco over here. Also good luck finding another manual labor job that is not infested with illegal immigrants

FTFY

>poor people that include criminals
So you are saying your mere presence in the UK is harming everyone else there.

>You currently pay to tax
>Government spending goes to illegal
What meme?

That is a violent crime.
The bank personal experienced the violence of the robbery.
The insurance company bears the cost of the theft.

Shoplifting is non-violent, but it is theft.

Yes. Criminals are more likely to commit crimes. What's so confusing for you?

Modelling isn't a job.

>Some crimes are bad irrelevant of motivation
duh, that is why they are crimes

kek

>AND YOU OR I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING.
I love it when people project their own willingness to lie, cheat, or steal onto other people in order to justify their shit behavior and myopic worldview.
It's the easiest way to identify a trash person.

So you admit you are poor and a criminal.

alrighty then

cuckservative bootlickers will never understand anything beyond "m-muh laws m-muh bible", don't bother trying to convince them of anything that has to do with liberty

Explain why libertarians would be for closed borders.

What? You said they were victimless and I'm saying they are not.
>No one gets hurt at the border

>Mexican immigrants and Syrian refugees destroy their own countries
>Proven they have no ability to run a nation, hence why they want to leave said nation
>Proven they couldn't care less about American law, hence why they enter without going through the legal processes
>Bring in demographics that are statistically violent
>Most of them are nationalists, and will wave the flag of Mexico/Islam above the American flag
>Many of them refuse to integrate or learn English
And this is the type of person the average Libertarian/Liberal wants here

Okay, how about I step onto your property, and pitch a tent there. I'm not hurting you. Victimless crime, brah.

gary actually sees in reality he might have a chance to win the election and is also getting some notable media coverage as a third party candidate which i don't think has happened in 30 years. so he's shilling real fucking hard

Someone that is not an American citizen does not deserve American rights and liberties.

>victimless

ayyyy nice b8 m8

When did the Libertarian party get taken over by the left?

this, nicely said.

most libertarians are just special snow flakes who want to feel above the major party voters. they aren't actual libertarians and most have no idea what liberty means.

This nigger is delusional. No way would I EVER abandon my country race to work among people that I share nothing in common with. Legally, or illegally.

That's the difference between our races, and this "Equality" horseshit is hiding that truth from everyone's eyes. We are not equal. We are superior.

That is not victimless.
I don't have use of part of my property that I own and you don't own.

A non-violent crime, but there is still a victim.

Also pitching a tent is considered sexual assault on reddit...kek

> ethnic group with the 2nd highest percentage of people on welfare
> invaded the US for jobs

Also

> THEY CAME INSIDE THAT PUSSY BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T DO IT LEGALLY, AND THE PUSSY WAS THERE! AND YOU WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THING!

Sanders is very much right in this video, I honestly think if he should have a place in the Trump administration, I honestly think he would be a good guiding voice as long as he tempered the bollocks about free education and the $15 minimum wage