*breathes in*

*breathes in*

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/71426o/how_sonequa_martingreen_became_the_first_black/
archive.fo/jfndb
imdb.com/name/nm0073766/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Kurtzman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Discovery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*exhales*

*hyperventilate*

>drumpfelteenies upset that Star Trek: Discovery, available on CBS All Access is going to to blow them the fuck out along with that racist fuck Macfarlane

Bring it on boys

Why does she wear the scarf?

They look like the sort of faggots that would be in charge of STD.

I didn't think Amy Schumer could get any bigger

Hiding neck fat, common tactic amongst fatties

These CBS shills are getting easier and easier to spot.
Who has that /trek/ thread where they tried to promote STD?

She's gonna need a bigger scarf to hide all that blubber.

It's clear that they've been styled for this interview, it was probably thrown on her by some makeup artist lmao

How long before they cast a morbidly obese woman as part of the crew?

It has probably already happened but she just isn't in the trailer.

She wouldn't fit in the trailer.

>(((Berg)))

Here's a reddit thread where the unfair and impartial reddit moderator shut a thread down about THAT article because it actually had criticism of STD in it

reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/71426o/how_sonequa_martingreen_became_the_first_black/

archive.fo/jfndb

I honestly would rather have a sassy fat black women captain over this pile of shit

They'd have to enlarge the turbolift and reinforce the captain's chair with forcefields like in Dune.

Well baldness was cured by the 23rd century too but picard forgot about that

Can't be worse than JJ

Did anyone or you ever realized maybe Captain Picard just like being bald?

So why was the Doctor on Voyager balding as well? He was a hologram!

>Computer, initiate program "Golden Corral circa 21st century"
>Disengage safety protocols

imdb.com/name/nm0073766/

>this is her track record

I don't have an issue with women, the obese, or whatever sort of negative impression you can have towards someone without really knowing them as a person, but how the fuck does she get a job as an executive producer given her total lack of experience? Star Trek is a tent-pole franchise and considering the damage someone like Rick Berman can do how can we expect so green to be an adequate decision maker in the integrity of the series?

Why does it have to be women again?
Except for TOS, ST has been full of strong women.

> Thinking nuTrek has any integrity left.

Nigga the current state of Trek has as much integrity as the USS Saratoga at Wolf 359.

(((Berg))) in case you missed it.

It's Ghostbusters 2.0

Thrown a gorillion dollars at it but put the retards in charge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Kurtzman

Because they're trying to make a statement aka doing it for all the wrong reasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Discovery

> At around $6–7 million per episode, the series' high allowance was attributed to the importance of Star Trek as one of CBS's "crown-jewel franchises", and CBS's need for the series to be "the marquee selling point for subscriptions" to All Access.

They cannot be this retarded

Tell me they cannot be this retarded

At least ENT will not have killed Startrek anymore

Executive producer is sometimes just a title she has tons of experience being a producer and executive producer from what I saw in the IMDb linked. Plus good old Jewish nepotism.

that article headline is shoop'd right?

>~$100 million to make this

What the actual fuck.
Those executives are in for a shock when they see the subscriber numbers

It's already been 100% covered. It's a Netflix original outside of the US.

It's also been getting awesome reviews across the board from the critics screenings and has had a massive advertising budget.

It might flop in the US (All Access + CBS TV) but it's going to be massive outside of the US. It's massively hyped among normies.

>It was also revealed that an average episode of the first season had ultimately cost $8–8.5 million, making it one of the most expensive series ever alongside successful shows like Game of Thrones and Westworld, but also infamous failures such as Marco Polo and The Get Down. This increase in budget outgrew the original Netflix deal, but CBS still considered the series to be paid for already due to the number of new All Access subscribers that the show was expected to draw
>expected to draw

Netflix aren't going to buy the 2nd season if this bombs

This will be the only season produced

It's real. Shaq doesn't know DS9 exists and neither did the dumbass who wrote the article.

what are these two, Baptists? Pentecostals?

>no more comfy bottle episodes because those don't have EXPLOSIONS and opportunities to use LENS FLARE

Name one good show on her IMDb page.

You're not fooling anyone, CBS.
If it's a flop in the US, it's a flop everywhere and you know it.

Pushing Daisies

Tell me about Gretchen! Why does she hide the chins?

Pushing Daisies was good due to Barry Sonnenfeld and even then it only worked for 1 season as it died a quick death during season 2.

>IceBerg

>CBS still considered the series to be paid for already due to the number of new All Access subscribers that the show was expected to draw

I consider the investment of 10 million into this factory making iphone stickers to be paid for by the customers I expect to get.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE BANKRUPT

Are we sure she's wearing a scarf to hide her chins and wasn't just caught wearing her bib between her hourly feedings?

I really hope this fails hard

Honestly netflix could take them to court over this

And nobody will buy shows from CBS now, they're a big company but this is one hell of a screwup, and like every other legacy media company they had the chance to jump on the internet and blew it. This is gonna hurt them down the line

For you

>quick death during season 2
iirc it was the writers strike that fucked it over

>The gayest Trek yet is called STD

what did they mean by this?

>So why was the Doctor on Voyager balding as well? He was a hologram!

Made in the image of his creator you dumdum

Everyone wants to avoid it so they don't catch it

>Gretchen Berg
Her whole name sounds like a surname.

Friggin Jews.