*begins slow clap*

Here is 1 internet, my fair lady.

>won the internet
really tired of this

how progressive of him

Moby

Not half bad. The romance was shit though

poor guy

Why are they naked? Who is this photo shoot for? They can't show it to family or their children

Gay men need love too, user

>Getting married to a whale
Bitch probably does *anything* he asks in bed.

haha DUDE winrar! won tha intarnetz i can haz cheezeburger LOL xD

But seriously she's fucking hideous.

>the result won the internet

A photo that's angled and cropped in such a way to show as little of her as possible, that paints a very distorted picture. I'd be so happy with that result if I were her. Great memory to have of your engagement.

liberated women keep demanding hotter and hotter men

just look at this guy, decent looking face and in shape. he's only good enough for a whale or a FOB Asian girl nowadays.

pretty soon there will be one 7' tall superchad per city with all the women in the city lining up outside his door waiting for their turn.

>he hasn't done a few photoshoots

oh boy

>won the Internet
>because we said so and we represent the Internet as a whole
>because the only thing bigger than our stupidity and shamelessness is our massively inflated ego

Well it hasn't won me, and since i'm part of the Internet then that excludes the "whole" part. So fake news.

Kek

It's very obvious when a woman snags a thoroughly demoralized and defeated beta male and tries to mold him into the Chad she wants. He's not fooling anyone with that trendy undercut with the little Zuckerberg fringe to hide his hairline, and ink so fresh it looks like it was painted on for cosplay, so clean and neat that I guarantee he got it all done in a few goes from the same artist in a short period of time. Certified bitchboi putting up a front

LOLS... that's not a "chad".

This picture is POWERFUL, damn....

All women have a natural tendency to hypergamy just like all men have with polygamy.
When society starts treating this as normal instead of as flaws in our own nature, shit gets more and more degenerate.
This is why stuff like Tinder are socially acceptable today. Normies talk about it like it's some kind of hobby.

Gross.

I'm literally dry reaching and I'm a chick

Sex with fat girls is amazing desu

>I'm a chick
tranny or roastie, don't care. fuck off.

so brave

Tell us how great it is.

Except it's not, though. This is a meme. You're more likely to get anal, but that's about it. Everything else, fit girls can do just as good or better.

It's a meme, plain and simple.

why would I want more than one wife?
Fuck that. Speak for yourself.

define "fat"

Just imagine the smell of that yeast ridden snatch. Pig disgusting.

>giant super chads

forty thousand keks

you're thinking about it legally instead of genetically

Shallow Hal, well except JB is not a chad

Well done lad!

lmao

>white guy
>tribal tattoos
>date in roman numbers
Holy shit what a fucking pleb.

Yet you still find other women hot, and would fuck every single one you could if it wasn't for strong moral values policing your actions. That's what polygamy means. That's our "animal" tendency as men. The animal desire to spread our seed as much as possible.

>he doesn't have a fat fwb just for fun

wew lad

how bout IRL?

>that proud smile
Every time

why would you want one wife lmao

this is what true love looks like

>won the internet

I want to kill.

you've been conditioned well by society to embrace your role as a beta monogamous scrounger. all men currently living are the descendants of an uncountable line of pre-civilization Chads who had harems; they were literally the only ones reproducing. every male wants a harem, but only the genetically elite can have them. it's an all-or-nothing scenario.

Our current system is far better for us non Chads (or non rich) though. Far better for the children too.

>It's a meme, plain and simple.
no its not user, even in missionary it feels so much more comfortable plowing a pussy with tha fat legs and mons as "cusion" plas being on top of a fat woman is like a pillow, soft skin and fat is just nice.

I like chubby woman, so it's a preference and while I would fuck OPs whale and have fucked fatter I prefer a woman to have less fat than that.
I don't mind a woman who is naturally chubby but fatness from greed and sloth turns me off. I wouldn't want a gf who is a fat whale

Except put down the pizza

That woman is well-proportioned

true love desu

funny how 10 years or so ago I would always laugh hard at Pierce Brosnan and thought he was a faggot. it was a running joke to "look up Pierce Brosnan's wife." times have really changed. now that the nigger thicc meme has kicked in, she is even considered hot.

holy shit

lol

You're not wrong

>even in missionary it feels so much more comfortable plowing a pussy with tha fat legs and mons as "cusion" plas being on top of a fat woman is like a pillow, soft skin and fat is just nice.
The world is not made of either skellies or fatsos.
A woman within a healthy body fat % can be plump without looking deformed.

>This user was critical of how journalism titles were written, and it has the internet up in arms.

>have fucked fatter

Kill yourself, jesus christ

She probably looked great when they started dating

>Who is this photo shoot for?
For the denizens of the internet who need to show how open-minded they are of course.

He could do better, but she's not deformed by fat like the whale in OP.

Real life like 10 years after marriage.

Noice

Happiest man alive

What's his endgame?

>being so in love with eating like shit 7 days a week that you make it political
Fat men would never start HAES. Women are cancer.

Plump and soft, sure, but not morbidly obese like a trash bag full of cottage cheese.

10lb above bmi

thought it was that dunham rapist

chubby chaser

what would the reaction be if the genders were swapped

fat bitches need love too virgin

and this is what they produce

yeah she's fat now, but he looks happy

Nani?

So why did you post a morbidly obese trash bag full of cottage cheese?

>Licence to Grill

hope for Sup Forums

He's rich

Fuckin ay Sup Forums is the best board I swear to Christ

Everyone would assume he's rich.

More pictures? She looks like she has a beautiful face but I can't tell for sure.

Guys, help me with this one. I was on a party, lots of people, lots of drinking, etc. There was this one fat girl, and I mean, realy fat and wrinkly. She was eyeing me but every time when she approached me I just laughed it off and changed the subject. I got kinda tipsy, had to go to the bathroom. She offered, to show me the way and I followed her. She led me to some bedroom, and when I asked her what the fuck she jumped on me and unziped my penis. She started riding me with wet sloppy vagin smelling like tuna, I was so scared, I think I peed in her vagina. It lasted for 5 minutes, then she just got off me and left. I was sitting in the room for good 15 minutes crying, I found bathroom on my own and puked. Then I left for my car, and when I got in I started screaming,hitting the wheel, crying. I WAS FUCKING RAPED IN MY FUCKING FRIENDS HOUSE BY SOME WHALE.
what the fuck do I do? Do I go to the police? I feel so dirty now, I fucking hate myself.

What the fuck is this

is this pasta

Is this pasta?

is this pasra?

is this pasta

Everyone in this thread trying to roast Pierce and his wife is a stupid incel faggot. They are happy together and that's something you'll never be, with anyone.

chad + thick = anime protagonist??

but how?

>Had to look up Pierce's height
>It's 6'2
Jesus Fuck

This. I hope my wife looks that good at that age.

I hope you understand that THICC is a meme and you've been tricked into it

She probably would be hot if she stopped eating twice as much as she should be.

>for Wales, James?

I hope you understand that I took neither side on the chubby debate. I was commenting on how happy they look. Nice try starting a fight with nothing

It's too late, if she loses too much weight she'll have weight loss skin. Better to be chubby and smooth and full, I bet her husband likes how squishy she is. Don't lose too much weight people, it makes you look weird to everyone else.

>THICC is a meme

THICC doesn't mean fat.