LENA DUNHAM BTFO

Blacks are turning on the feminist for white privlge. Who did she piss off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kkrHYHqChlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL what is Lena Dunham gonna do now that she has white privilege? That sure stopped her.

Also what does "woke" mean

She sat next to Odell Beckham, Jr on the bus and wrote a tweet about how he wouldn't want her because she isn't a "normal" body shape. Shaun King got pissed and rallied BLM against her.

Is this bitch a jewish?

Come out as gay, probably

But then she has gay privilege LOL

shes definitely a fucking jewish

Normie appropriation of based.

CAUSE WE LOST IT ALL

its kinda like knowledge, only it is knowledge of a made up fact such as all blacks are decended from kangs and sheeeit

its the red pill for the blue pilled

She is one hell of a stupid bitch.

How does she know he wasn't engaging her because he was currently in a relationship and was, well, simply not fucking interested. Dumb fucking whore, making everything about herself. So she calls her self a feminist, and shaming men who try to make unwanted advances on women is what feminists preach, and this slut does that exact same thing? And she then goes online and tries to shame and humiliate the guy because he simply refused her "unwanted advances"??

Fucking hypocrite ass bitch kek. Hope this is ruining her reputation for good.

BLOWN THE ----FUCK---- OUT!

Seeing the phrase white privilege genuinely hurts my existence. Also
>Lena Dunham
Hope she gets AIDS. Shit VA. Shit actress.

>come out
She molested her little sister. It's no secret she's partial to munching a rug from time to time

Niggers and women sure love hashtags.

She dun goofed.

>Lena Dunham
>Dunham
>ham
>Jewish

Nope.

She probably expected him to come up to her and say "oh, I know who you are, you're Lena Dunham, I love your show, Girls".

She openly admitted to molesting her little sister when they were kids in her biography. But hey it's ok because she's Lena and she can do anything right guys???

>When the hashtags are longer than the post.

>Jews
>White

YES very jewish

It's irritating

It's the equivalent of "red pill' for normies who go through 4 years of liberal arts and get told that they're now more intelligent than the average person, therefore meaning their opinions are superior because they're on the "right side of history." That's the more non-black, college Marxist definition, that is. The black version of woke is basically "Tyrone a woke nigguh, he knows we wuz kangs." Same idea.

Blown the fuck out, faggot.

>Dunham was born in New York City.[10][11] Her father, Carroll Dunham, is a painter, and her mother, Laurie Simmons, is an artist and photographer, and a member of The Pictures Generation, known for her use of dolls and dollhouse furniture in her photographs of setup interior scenes.[12][13] Her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish; Dunham has described herself as feeling "very culturally Jewish, although that's the biggest cliché for a Jewish woman to say".[14][15]

KIKES HATE NIGGERS
NIGGERS MUST RETALIATE
THAT MEANS GET BACK AT THEM

I feel bad for anyone targeted by modern shame culture, however regrettable their statements have been. It's easy to dismiss this as "live by the sword, die by the sword" for SJWs, but if you cheer what's happening to Dunham you're legitimizing internet mobs for controversial speech - which will definitely target us.

It was a joke ham isn't kosher you mong.

Woke: An Ebonic term for being aware of something subversive.

>Tyrone has recently learned about predatory Jewish manipulation of black music artists. Tyrone is now a woke ass nigga.

You believe everything the twitter niggers say and you're a giant cuck.

pic related king twitter cuck

They need the facade. Dunkike needs to be seen as a friend to niggers, traps, women, etc.
We don't. They can't shame us.

Look at Trump. He does everything right and still gets shit on, and you think I'm gonna bother to be PC at all? Fuck no.

>getting triggered by sitting next to someone who keeps to themselves because they were an attractive male.

Lena has just exposed the ugly underbelly of feminism. Hopefully everyone takes notice to this.

You'll care when President Clinton shuts this place down for "radicalizing or harassing communications" or whatever nominally anti-ISIS/cyber bullying legislation Congress shits out.

I dunno, r00. I celebrate it because they can't win even with their own narrative. Niggers gonna nig on everybody.

Niggers need to get over this white privilege bullshit.

it's what blacks and normies call the blue pill

Transition to being a man so she has a dick to go with all that privilege.

Is she appropriating nigger culture by being fat and obnoxious?

>mfw a shart says "it was a joke"

>black women defending black men

lel black men treat black women the worst. This is no different from numales white knighting.

Well this bothers me because she is reportedly besties with TayTay.

Does TayTay "feast" on the "yeast" also?

>Leftists cannibalizing themselves

Leftist Logic.

>>Feminist can't be racist

>>Blacks can't be racist

>>Global warming can be racist.

top jej

I just found out about this yesterday and did some looking to figure out wtf it is.

She was at some celebrity dinner and was seated next to a niggerball player. After the event she blogposted about how the guy didn't give her a second look because he's a male pig who only likes skinny "conventionally beautiful" women.

The blacks didn't like this because now white privilege is more important than male privilege, so they said that she's in the wrong for expecting him to wanna pork her just because she's white.

DEUTSCHLAND
IST
NUN

ERWACHT

It mean awake in ebonics

She is a twat, but I would still fuck the absolute shit out of her frumpy little liberal body.

You cannot be serious

Woke is meth

>normies think they're woke

If only they knew....

KILL EACH OTHER! KILL YOU ALL FOR ONCE.

Is there anything greater in life than watching these cunts cannibalize each other?

What does he mean by this?

No.

>we

anyone got the tweet where she calls sushi racist?

The could have just made the headline "The way Lena Dunham talks is the peak of entitlement."

bluepilled

She got offended because he DIDNT MAKE AN ATTEMPT

Some crazy backwards mentally ill bullshit nevermind being rejected now you can get offended if the person you are interested in doesnt attempt to fuck you.
She should be killed

Niggerspeak for "informed" or "enlightened"

Or, a redpilled nignog

i have such hatred for normalfags. i feel like im going to explode, i just want to kill every single one of them

>we

Uh oh... snobby SJW cunts are gonna have an existential crisis.

I love watching cancer destroy itself.

I love watching the left eat itself over who is more oppressed. Truly comfy.

Why hasn't he been called out on his bullshit yet?

Gotta love it. The darling to feminists everywhere is now getting all of their scorn and hatred. Just proves that SJW's and feminists will backstab anyone they "worship" if they say or do something they don't like.

The only thing that is better is when they get killed by their own pets. Like that king cuck Sutherland or w/e got stabbed to death on the DC metro while on the other niggers watched on probably laughing in his final moments.

t. talcum x

He has, multiple times, by a shitload of people. He doesn't give a fuck.

>jewess
>white privilege
must suck when the kikes tricks back fire on them

Feminists are worse than ghetto blacks.

It's going to be all hashtags soon.

Is it cultural appropriation when japs eat burgers?

WE WUZ WOKE N SHIT

it just means believing black bullshit and superstitious kekery

>besties

Fuck no. Taytay is just polite to her like she's polite to the niggers that want to take selfies with her. Even Taytay has to appear bluepilled to the masses.

She really is the most awful thing I've ever seen.

Ok so I'm wondering am I woke or redpilled because I being a black dude choose to follow my own path and do the right thing while not blaming whites or others as well as not living in the past?

I still don't get the whole woke thing all these years later. Seems like being woke is just thinking its the white mans fault for everything but not realizing that it's still blacks fault in the end

Idk if whether or not he cares is relevant. This bitch was called out on it, and the nogs chimped out as usual. I just don't get why he gets a free pass from the nog community.

Would fug

Isnt that better than them following her every word? I would backstab someone I "worshipped" if i felt they were in the wrong

youtu.be/kkrHYHqChlI

One of her best friends Karlie Kloss is dating Ivanka Trumps brother in law and Taylor still hasn't endorsed Hillary. She's truly our girl.

>peak white entitlement

What the flyig fuck is wrong with these people

>I feel bad for anyone targeted by modern shame culture, however regrettable their statements have been. It's easy to dismiss this as "live by the sword, die by the sword" for SJWs, but if you cheer what's happening to Dunham you're legitimizing internet mobs for controversial speech - which will definitely target us.

no, its a victory for us when the left eats itself.

>88
>She's truly our girl.

Wew lad.

I can't tell what's better honestly. What was an attempt to garner sympathy from being victimized by those evil sexist attractive men for not having sex with her backfired on her hard, but only because the guy in question was a black athlete. Sort of feel had for the guy honestly, they're trying to pull him in to all this shit and he just keeps telling everyone he has no quarrel with anyone and doesn't want involved.

>slimy reptilian jew
>white

Why are niggers so blind?

It means to be a cuck

it's kind of funny seeing all these femenist websites calling her racist, it's like a hydra cutting of its own heads

White people always have each other's backs.

How so?