Justice League

>I need friends

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/05/captain-america-civil-war-mark-fuhrman.html
uproxx.com/movies/captain-america-civil-war-mcfeely-markus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He need gay Jews.

he doesn't want to turn into a smoke monster wizard.

He wants someone to hold him and tell him its gonna be ok when the DCEU shits out another half decade of shit movies.

Haven't you heard? Smart is the new sexy! Nerds are IN now!

BAZINGA

has he already got a dick in his mouth there

what is up with that face

now now

we all do jobs we're not proud of in order to pay the rent

Couldn't they have dyed his hair? Same with Lois?? (yes i know she didn't always have black hair, but its what most people think of as being a defining visual trait)

I mean how hard is it to say "you get the part, if you dye your hair" or just find someone with the right hair color?

He's supposed to be a stand-in for your typical person who likes DC movies.

He has a strong defined jaw. Like a comic book character.

But you hate DC films, why do you not have friends? Why are you a kissless virgin, evansposter?

Since when is Barry Allen supposed to be the socially awkward one?

Miller looks too Asian to be blonde, even though he isn't Asian at all.

What are you talking about? Girls love MCU, like most people.

Only homos and queershits care about Snyder movies.

Nerds don't have friends. How do you not know this?

like a comic book character drawn by Frank Cancer drunk off his ass yesterday

Yeah just turn off your brain already like everyone else! Smoke some weed and watch an MCU flick.

People who like MCU movies:
Basic Girls
Little kids
Homosexuals
Soccer moms
Grandmoms
Normies/casuals/fake geeks

People who like DC movies and X-Men movies:
Straight men
Cool girls
Geeks

That they want depserate loser teens audience.
BvS was for edgy kids who love to watch death battle on youtube.
Squad was for teens who love vanila shit.
Flash is fucking schoolkid to attract schoolkids

I want Sup Forums to leave.

CIA didn't let him bring them on the plane.

Hey you know that really old movie, The Empire Strikes Back?

Statistically you're going to have everyone liking both.

This.

The MCU's main audience is people too stupid to understand what makes a good movie/good story.

>sraight men
>liking a snydermovie
>"cool" girls
>liking snydermovie
>"geeks"
>believing that anyone that likes the characters, likes Snydershit.

Poor user.

t. homosexual

See how he tries to make gay fanfiction about Snyder films? Just can't help himself.

This, its a blockbuster.
Still better than anything from DCEU to be honest, the movies need plot holes to work, you could teach classes on how don't make a movie with them.

People who think that MCU and DCEU are spetacular movies are underage, but DCEUfags are more cringe and patethic.

I haven't seen a single cool girl or geek who love snydermovies. Neither straight mens. Only edgy kids and neckbearded losers.

Snyder is gay senpai.

Why don't they ever try to get Live action Barry to look and act like comic Barry?

>Snyderverse
>Why don't they ever try to get Live action *any character* to look and act like comic *any character*?
Only Henry and Ben looks like comic versions, but don't act like ones tho

>Spiderman was a baby around the prequels, growing up around star wars hype

>Doesn't know the empire strikes back

Why does spiderman have to be poorly written again?

Why can't we have a blue batsuit again?

No user, you are the one who DOESN'T like the snyder movies, you aren't a cool girl or a geek or a man.

Snyder has a wife, unlike you. Clearly you're gay for Snyder. What is it about him that attracts you? Why are you so tsundere towards him?

The only DCEU movie with plotholes is Suicide Squad, so no. Everything about BvS is perfect, barring RT score. Why should movies be about appeasing critics and getting money from China? Why not just make movies that are good both in the technical aspects and storywise, like BvS?

>these projections
Pathetic.
Also
>you are the
>lowest audience scores of all capeshit (except fucking terrible FF) literally everywhere

Nobody's saying you can't enjoy your shit movies user. Why do you even care what we think so much

Since writers began thinking these male power fantasy characters needed to be "relatable" to the beta guys who have such power fantasies.

But he is blue.

BvS made 11% of its gross in China. This was equivalent to 29% of its domestic gross.

While ordinarily movies that don't agree with the critics - who only themselves tend to keep their jobs if their sensibilities chime with the general consensus of the public - can't make a huge amount, they still get audiences even if they're flops. Green Lantern was seen by 14 million people in theaters worldwide. That's the population of a relatively large country, but they're not enough to justify the spending on a movie like that.

If you don't want to care about the money you lose, fine, but art for art's sake is not in the $100m budget range. It's not usually even in the $10m budget range. So that's why you care about the critics and China.

The thing is, people aren't wrong to like Green Lantern or to have given it a shot in theaters and found that they disliked it. It's a matter of personal taste. But if that taste disagrees with how most people feel, it is wrong to claim that the critics and the public don't get it. It's not that they don't get it, it's that they get something else from it that you don't get.

Thawne made sure Barry grew up to be an awkward loner.

Barry is always kinda nerdy or corny. He doesn't even have a lot of non-superhero friends in the comics.

This is literally the worst meme ever.

There's a difference between "kinda' nerdy" and full-on sperg.

Hate him all you want, I feel Grant Gustin nailed the level of awkwardness-to-smoothness Barry should have.

He's literally supposed to be you.

Isn't it canon that Spidey doesn't like Star Wars, though?

Wew lad

Unlike Hollywood would want you to believe, liking "Star Wars" is not mandatory to be a nerd.

God, I hate that shit so much.

All the "nerds" I know are just SO into Star Wars, but I actually don't really care about the franchise that much. It's cool and all, I've had some fun with some of the games, but I can think about a ton of other nerd-related things that I like much more than Star Wars.

Nerd portrayals are either nerds liking Star Wars or nerds liking Star Trek

Or a nerd war between trekkies and...how are Star Wars fans called?

Am I the only one who found Barry to be annoying in the trailers?
Chirst almighty I was expecting Momoa or Gadot to be the worst part of the trailer but this fag somehow managed ti be worse

Warries?

Jedis, user mentioned once.

It's more that liking SW is normie as fuck and even among nerds, being super into SW but not so much anything else, like video games, comics, anime, etc., is basically a normie red flag.

Idk, but that shit is dated as fuck since no one gives a damn about the rivalry anyway. Plenty of people watch both.

>but that shit is dated as fuck

Fuck if I knew, I was remembering old things

It's still a shitty cringeworthy line that's only there to be like LOL YOUNG PEOPLE, THEY SO HIP AND CURRENT AND NOT INTO OLD PEOPLE THANGS

Yuck. Besides, I actually hate Star Wars and I'm familiar with what all the movies are because it's such a big and iconic part of pop culture, it'd be just as cringey of a line of someone said "Hey....remember that really old cartoon....Bugs Bunny?" or "Hey...remember that really old band...The Beatles?"

Nobody talks like this, everybody knows what Bugs Bunny, The Beatles, and The Empire Strikes back are regardless of interest

For you

Not really, bro. Bugs Bunny and The Beatles, sure, but the Empire Strikes Back isn't on their level.

I loved the movie but that line actually made me go, "Ugh." Fuck that shitty, cringey line.

The writers didn't want that line and they were forced to add it.

>McFeely: Well, that’s the thing. To be honest, Chris and I generally shy away from such topical, pop-culture-type stuff. Even to our detriment. The Empire Strikes Back line is one we kinda bristled against because we want the movies to be evergreen. [Note: There’s a gag where Spider-Man refers to The Empire Strikes Back as an “old movie.”] Some of these lines would require a sense of pop culture and knowledge of other movies, things like that. So we’re being a little hypocritical when we wanna take Empire Strikes Back out but leave Mark Fuhrman in. [Laughs.]

>Markus: It also reminds you that this is taking place in a world that you know, as opposed to a world where it’s just totally disconnected from your reality. But there’s a difference between referencing a political/social/cultural incident and referencing the latest Rihanna single or something. One seems like pandering because you’re like, “Hey, kids, we like the cool thing you like!"

vulture.com/2016/05/captain-america-civil-war-mark-fuhrman.html

>The Empire Strikes Back earns a lot of points with me.

>McFeely: You’re welcome. And you can blame the Russos. The made sure that one happened.

>Oh, I assumed it was you two.

>Markus: No, but we had Spider-Man doing the maneuver, though. We are always a little leery of that, referencing popular culture.

>McFeely: You picked the one thing where we were like, “We don’t know if this will work.” So, we’re not going to pretend to take credit for it.

uproxx.com/movies/captain-america-civil-war-mcfeely-markus/

Based Russos. They 'get' it.

Haha oh wow. And they will defend this. It's insane, this mindset.

>lying about the quality of movies

Nobody says you're not allowed to hate good movies. I hate a lot of movies in certain genres but that doesn't mean they're bad movies. You shouldn't say BvS is bad just because you didn't like it, and you really shouldn't lie about it just because your hate is that strong.

This desu

Why does the Flash have a better jawline than Superman?

Force of Speed

Dumb frogposter.

Fucker won the genetic lottery.

But nothing makes BvS good tho.

Why you lie to yourself? Why are you so contrarian? Ever wondered why nobody wanted to play with you in school?

>nothing makes BvS good
I'm hugely critical of BvS and even I know that's bullshit.

To think it's this easy for someone to be so assblasted. Also, nerd ≠ geek, nerds focus on things that are actually worthwhile

>IT WAS ME BARRY, I DROPPED YOU WHEN YOU WERE A BABY

>Geeks
See, this is how i know you are gay, user.