Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter met with President-elect Trump on Thanksgiving. What do you think they talked about?

Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter met with President-elect Trump on Thanksgiving. What do you think they talked about?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/26/trump-spent-thanksgiving-asking-mitt-or-rudy/
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How familiar do you think Trump is with Marvel? Has he seen any of the movies?

They are known to be friends and Trump gives the same exact ammount of shit about comics as Ike does

Not "how to get those darn dirty SJWs out of comic books" most likely, as some might hope.

They're probably old business friends.

Could you imagine if Trump kissed him on the mouth? No one would believe him it'd be his word against that of the president.

How to make Kamala great again

Perlmutter donated to him early during the primaries too.

Knowing Trump, he probably asked if he can meet Susan Richards so he can feel her up.

MAKE MARVEL GREAT AGAIN

Source?

nypost.com/2016/11/26/trump-spent-thanksgiving-asking-mitt-or-rudy/
>Guests joining Trump for Thanksgiving at Mar-a-Lago included Christopher Nixon Cox, the grandson of Richard Nixon, who we are told is being lined up to be Trump’s ambassador to China. Also there was Marvel Entertainment CEO Ike Perlmutter, CEO of Newsmax Media Christopher Ruddy, boxing promoter Don King, interior designer William Eubanks and political consultant Mary Ourisman. Attracting almost as much attention as the president-elect was chiseled romance-novel hunk Fabio, who was seated at a table near Trump, and “was asked for pictures nearly as often as Trump himself.”

>Ike, why are you wearing a mask?
>It's so that nobody will know who I am.
>Of course they'll know who you are. You're the schmuck wearing a mask to a Thanksgiving party.
>Whatever, dude. You wouldn't understand.
>Take off the mask now or else I'm taking it off for you.
>Don't do it, man.
>What, if I take off the mask, will you die?
>Yes, and it will be extremely painful.
>You're a rich girl.
>Says you.

Literally /ourguy/.

He asked Trump if he could outlaw the X-Men and make Inhumans more popular.

>Inhumans are finally getting attention
>even SHIELD is kinda good with them
>hype af for the IMAX series
>but at what cost?

It's awkward being both an Inhumans and X-Men fan.

I wish Marvel would just put the X-Men in their own universe rather than fucking them over each event. That way it can be just like their little MCU.

I know that's a casual thing to say, but it's better than how they're treating them now.

If it wasn't for Deadpool or Wolverine, the X-Men would be dead.

how to shut down Sup Forums

>trump is an outsider who isn't crawling with lobbyists.

Perlmutter is representing disney now

Didn't Disney bitchslap perlmutter after feige complained about him?

So the possible outcomes of this can be seen as
>President Trump starts the sentinel project.
>Bendis will be a part of Trump's cabinet.

>romance-novel hunk Fabio
Why?

To defend accusations against Barron the F.O.H. decry NO MORE ASPIES

>CEO of Marvel is friends with Trump
>Marvel ran like a dozen thinly veiled "make fun of Trump" stories back during the election cycle

How did they let it happen?

Because Perlmutter genuinely doesn't give a crap about what Marvel comics does with their stories as long as they turn the lights off at might, don't throw away paper clips and don't waste money on inventories.

Did he wear a disguise? Fake mustache, long haired wig?

>Not "how to get those darn dirty SJWs out of comic books"
thats the funny thing, user. marvelfags think their beloved company actually cares about equality and representation, they only care as far as making money out of a trend.

Trump making light of all those anti-Trump comics and that video of MCU actors Whedon made telling the public not to vote for him:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

>Trump making light of all those anti-Trump comics and that video of MCU actors Whedon made telling the public not to vote for him:

Reminder Whedon wasted half a million dollars for that ad.

only from movies, I'm sure he still has corporate influence. can't kik the ike

>wasted
nah, it gave Sup Forums so many memes

anyone got tips for tonberries nightmare? They wreck me

"Ike, do you want to know what my favorite Marvel movie so far is? Ant-Man. It's Ant-Man. It was just such a refreshing change of pace, because the thing about Scott Lang is that, he doesn't really change throughout the movie. Apart from learning how to save the world, he doesn't really have to alter himself. Instead, the story's all about the people around him accepting Lang for the noble, clever, and capable person that he is.

In the end, he keeps the same values, maintains his temperament, and learns not to mind all that horrid slander that was being thrown his way. He even gets the girl. Classic Hollywood. Every other film these days seems dead set on punishing people for being themselves and it's good seeing at least one guy not buckle to that paradigm.

I, uh, know it's kind of the same way with Captain America, but Ike, let me level with you, I'm a baby boomer, I was raised on World War 2 chest thumping at home, at school, at the barracks, everywhere until I was able to move out and live on my own. I'm all WW2'd out and every time Steve Rogers is on screen I keep getting Sunday School flashbacks. The rote and protected kind. Not fun. No offense to the good captain, no disrespect. It's unfair. But by reflex, I just can't find him fun."

wrong thread

>Liberals release ads like these literally proclaiming that voting for the "wrong side" means electing an objectively evil person and inviting fucking nuclear war
>Don't see that if they lose, this kind of fear mongering would tear the country apart, because you now have a significant portion of the population believing they're heading into the biblical end times

Did they not have any kind of foresight at all?

>"no more minorities"

This
This
This

Trump will make it so she goes full MAGA like in

>register
>register
>register
NOT THIS TIME STARK

conservatives thought the same thing about Obama though. Your country is fucked.

>bullying the hulk

He's one of Disney's biggest individual share holders so nobody's going to push him out unless he wants to go

Yeah but nobody believed them. People believe Tony Stark.

no they don't, Riri

Wouldn't Steve be #withher?

>when the mob and the press and the whole world tell you
He's on the Trump train.

>thanks for the million, Ike!
>don't thank me, thank all those pinkos who bought my (heh) progressive books!
>HA HA HA! True!
>even better, I'm going to keep pandering to them. Now that you won, they will buy my comics twice!
>you genius! Pity you're a kike! Ha ha ha!
>nobody's perfect! ha ha ha!

>Captain America voting for a candidate that's been linked at least once to corruption

Learn your history, Americlap.