>Trump Rally in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16 6PM PT
youtu.be/PTsUNiRfbeY

>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/294780-fbi-refused-to-brief-oversight-committee-on-clinton-report
msnbc.com/live-online/watch/live-trump-addresses-ny-conservatives-759605315740
aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
nytimes.com/2016/09/08/world/europe/defense-secretary-warns-russia-to-stay-out-of-us-elections.html
donaldtrump2016online.com/
youtu.be/CYWYkOGrcec
youtube.com/watch?v=5YzEA_uQBg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoo?

Thanks Norway bro

New thread, new request. Someone hook me up with the screen cap of Donald Trump's time machine theory! KEK wills it!

I can't do anything right today... I'll be faster next time!

Someone make a call. By acclimation, we should go to the other one and recycle this one.

AWOOOOOOVEMENT

Tactical Edition*

Happens all the time.

This one?

More posts in other already.

Join forces and unite:
Together we will be stronger.

Where did that OP pic come from?

By the way we love our police, don't we folks?

No problem. We'll reuse one of them when the time comes.

You have the authority to say which one to do first.

REUSE THIS AFTER
Lowest number wins I guess :)

>when you suddenly realize /tg/ is Trump General not Traditional Games
wow like 20 random posts from the past few days suddenly make more sense to me now

bumping lads

Sup Forums: There's no more shills. Is it time?

Trump: Yes.

Sup Forums: It's so quiet.

Trump: It's the deep breath before the plunge.

Sup Forums: I don't want to lose, but waiting on the edge like this is even worse. Is there any hope, Mr. Trump? For America?

Trump: There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope.

Our enemy is ready, her full strength gathers. Not just nigs, but whites as well, legions of marxists from the universities, and the jews... all will answer Clinton's call.

This could be the end of western civilization as we know it. Here the hammer stroke will fall the hardest. If amnesty is passed, if the migrants are allowed to cross the border, the last defense of this country will be gone.

Sup Forums: But we have the Donald... that's got to count for something. Mr. Trump?

Trump: Hillary has yet to reveal her deadliest shill. The one who will lead her campaign in the fall. The one they say no white male can trigger: Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

You've met her before. She backstabbed Bernie in the democratic primary.

She is head of the Clinton campaign, the shrillest of the shills. Israel is her lair.

We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.

The board is set. The pieces are moving.

It is actually nice to have plenty of time to prepare images for coming threads.

REUSE THIS AFTER
REACHES BUMP LIMIT

no

bumping

We are closing in on thread start.
>keeping it alive

fuck this thread

Whatever turns you on mate. I don't judge.

DIS AWOOBEMENT

REEEEE

After a bunch of research, I'm almost certain about every state here except Pennsylvania. Whoever wins PA will win the Presidency.

>he gets off on fucking string
degenerate af smdhtbhfam

Will this benefit Trump?

Here we go folks
thehill.com/policy/national-security/294780-fbi-refused-to-brief-oversight-committee-on-clinton-report

Threadly reminder:

Trump is addressing the Conservative Party of New York convention *today* at 6:30PM ET

The only stream I've found so far is MSNBC:

>msnbc.com/live-online/watch/live-trump-addresses-ny-conservatives-759605315740

Pic related

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

>Le ameriburgers r lazy an dum lol even obama said so xDD

I cannot fucking believe that such a blatant anti-American got voted our President twice. The filthy cunt absolutely hates us, and it shows every time he opens his mouth.

She hawt.... awoo

How can the presidential debates affect Trumps chances in blue states? It seems like he is really close in PA,Michigan,Wisconsin. If he annihilates Clinton in the debates with over 50 million people watching, is it enough to put him over the top in those states? So let's say Trump is down by two in Michigan. If he has great debates, is it possible for him to close the gap?

By the way, they are shitting on Trump on Twitter again.

nice troll/10
fursuit
jewish isreal news
homstar runner

Thanks Norway

Everyone here keeps jizzing over how "handsome" and "presidential" Trump is... you realize this is only because he's had tons of plastic surgery and wears stage makeup? On top of that, there's his hair that he has to spend 2 hours every day grooming just so it wouldn't look like tumbleweed glued to his head - pathetic! Same goes for his family... each and every one of them has had more plastic surgery than your typical k-pop group... even the underaged ones do it!. That's right, he spends untold fortunes on plastic surgery, hair products, makeup and clothes... ever wonder where the "trump has only a few million left" meme came from? He spent it on his looks! And on top of that, did'ja know he has to wear adult diapers? Yep, your hero has become incontinent through years of intravenous Rogaine use... he's addicted to the stuff you know... what a dope. And that's not all - he has weight issues too! He has to get lipo every few months because he keeps gorging on mounds of KFC tendies and chili cheese fries... and he drinks light coke with it, what a sad way to damage control weight issues! To combat it he has a team of personal trainers who try to encourage healthy habits for him... being the manchild he is, of course, he doesn't listen to them, instead he throws temper tantrums if they try to limit his daily intake of tendies and gravy... it must be hell to work with him. This man is a total joke, in every inconceivable way, and I haven't even mentioned anything about his politics.

Goebbels return when?

CAUTION!

yes but is it effective?

this guy does not give a fuck anymore about pretending to care about america

he is doing everything he can right now to ruin america, like appointing the muslim judge, giving the internet to the UN, pushing for tpp etc

i hear all he cares of is his legacy, if trump wins, his presidency would be overshadowed by trumps presidency, he will be known as that guy who was the president before trumps golden age

among liberals, he will be known as a disastrous president if trump becomes elected. They will say obama made things so dire that people turned to trump

this guy kills your jobs and then calls you lazy, top kek

nytimes.com/2016/09/08/world/europe/defense-secretary-warns-russia-to-stay-out-of-us-elections.html

They're going all-in with blaming Russia for "interferring" with the election and are going to blame the inevitable Hillary loss on le Russian boogymen.

I think they're doing this so they can shill for the next 8 years about how le bad Russians helped Trump win.

Has Trump made a speech today? Anyone got a link?

Also

>OP pasta from a fucking week ago

Toasting in a norway bread???
Wowee

what's funny is that trump doesnt appear to have any official youth outreach type of program as part of his campaign. i dont think he even talks about young people anymore. i think at some point they must have decided that the memes were already on his side and he didnt need to do anything about it

When aren't they?

Trying to catch up on the Trump happenings of the day. I saw a 45 min clip of Fox and friends shitting on Hillary and the Trump rally earlier. Was there anything else?

>#TrumpRomCom is trending
it just never ends with these fuckers does it?

That's how you know the internal polling shows Trump whooping her ass.

KEK DEMANDS AN ANSWER GODDAMNIT!!

Finally, a non-shill thread

Reminder to report any and all threads with donaldtrump2016online.com/ in the header

Why the fuck do you even bother?

>I mean, really! Why?

Pretty much standard at this point

Meanwhile Trump revokes the NYT's press credentials and they look like complete ass hats for pissing him off.

nice get

so he was at the philly union thing and now the conservative thing in NY and ending with an open forum later on ?

even clinton said in that jimmy interview that trump is as healthy as a workhorse

youtu.be/CYWYkOGrcec

>Trying to catch up on the Trump happenings of the day. I saw a 45 min clip of Fox and friends shitting on Hillary and the Trump rally earlier. Was there anything else?

He is speaking in NYC at 6:30 PM ET. After that, he is doing the Commander in Chief forum at 8PM ET.

I don't care, I want illegals out and the tax code changed.

Lefties are cucks, but showing how weak, sick, and corrupt she is can only help trump. They both just have to show up to the debates and he wins.

Im more worried that hillary wont be able to go due to health reasons, and the lying media will spin it like she snubed trump and didnt think she needed to debate a racist literal hitler like him.

>>#TrumpRomCom is trending
what's it in reference to?

>777
Soon. Kek confirms.

I hope it will be very soon, because one day our patience will be at an end.

Who gives a shit? If Trump's in the White House I imagine the only people still reading the Jew York Times will be open subversives

NAO!

(check'd)

Everything is coming together.

Putin bromance

>In 2011, when considering a White House bid, Trump attended a Tea Party rally and told people to, “Leave George Soros alone, he has enough problems.”

what did Trump mean by this?

It's in reference to the demographic of people who are on twitter at 3:28 est on a wednesday.

Our country needs a purge.

Good to know! I'm looking forward to that Commander in Chief forum. Last I heard the organizers of that event are very anti-Trump, but Trump always manages to bulldoze his way through adversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YzEA_uQBg4

Thread anthem for Norwegian OP

He wanted to take him down himself.

I feel for them. illary burned 11 different agencies so they hate her. But FBI is doing a joint investigation with the NY State's Attorney, so they can't answer anything that might compromise their investigation and tip off co-conspirators as to what they have already.

I still do not understand why he gives these townhall events in foreign countries

It's not his job to answer to foreigners, he did one here in the UK in the run-up to Brexit (which only hurt Remain kek)

He's angling for a position in the UN once he's out.

M A G A
A
G
A

Does it mean that we should give up? Can't you push yourself for the next 2 months?

Why doesn't cuck apply to trump?
He was against Buchanan and called him a meanie poopy racist for him saying fuck low iq wetbacks, totally oblivious to the Jewish problem and whines about neo nazis and is Israel biggest supporter.
Cuck has lost all meaning

Truly a faggot.

Obama will go down has one of the worst presidents of this century.

Nah, the UN is irrelevant. He can't be Secretary General because he's a citizen of a security council member

He just wants to shill for globalisation from his Obama Foundation

They are also fat and uneducated. What's his point?

When you see it. Hard mode.

>Does it mean that we should give up?

Never.

youths see hillary as that cranky aunt who you only see on thanksgiving when she gets into an argument with your dad

there is no enthusiasm for an old sickly woman, she aint no queen vic or maggie thatcher

Trump was sent to save the Jews failing multicult diversity plan for white countries by bringing us all together.
His Jew pals really need him to save diversity before a race war

Where is his great legacy G20 deal?

I was thinking about that yesterday. The pendulum is swinging and nobody can stop its momentum. I'm more worried about keeping it on our side than anything else.

Yeah the difference is he has bargaining power unlike other politicians. Having a conscience doesn't make you a cuck, perhaps you take Sup Forums too literally.

>hurr durr yeah he should totally defend hitler
>niggers and spics kill them all!
>*tips fedora*

Go out in the real world you idiot

And I still have liberal friends saying he will be remembered as one of the better Presidents. We NEED Mr. Brexit.

>Trump does 2 events before a huge televised event
>meanwhile Hillary has been napping all day

We've been infiltrated!

Trum Pill master race.

Incorrect

Trum pill ftw

Who /Pepill/ here?