Can universities get any more cucked?

Britfag here, recently got A Level results. Friend just sent me this, I feel sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Livewell/Transhealth/Pages/local-gender-identity-clinics.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=KOiTxBqYLqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you mean "marxist" instead of "cucked"

And yes, you ain't seen nothing yet.

At least we'll be dead before the full transition of society. I think.

either way, i want to kill whoever sanctioned this

>Censoring names and institutions
seems like your the one who is cucked.

This would piss me off but if he's not capable enough to get the grades for uni he's not going to last very long is he. You will only get something out of Uni if you actually work for it. For him, It will be 3 years wasted with a load of debt at the very best.

>witholding personal information
>cucked

that's true, pretty sure he's doing something useless anyway

Jesus fucking Christ that run-on sentence hurt

I'm honestly more impressed that he used it to undercut the uni to basically force them to let him in, because if they hadn't, he easily could have made a huge smear campaign about "muh oppreshun against the college, LGBTQIAAGFBBQ's eat that shit up.

>american schools cost an arm and a leg
>uk schools cost a dick

Tippity toppity keks.

Holy shit what a con. We should allbe taking advantage of this and then just don't go through with the transitioning. If anybody says anything, accuse them of not respecting your gender preferences and sue them. Wtf you cucks gonna do about it? Hahaha #ExploitPC

A++

kek'd and checked

U N C O M M O N

This is extremely irritating. I have a bunch of friends who missed their offers by absolutely tiny margins and this transtesticle is getting in?

FUCK OFF. It should redo A levels

please please please tell me what university it is, i need to know before I start applying

its not in the US user don't worry

nhs.uk/Livewell/Transhealth/Pages/local-gender-identity-clinics.aspx

It's basically either:

A London Uni
Sheffield or Sheffield Hallam
Leeds or Leeds Becket
York or whatever the ex poly there is called
Northumbria
Northampton
Nottingham or Nottingham Trent

im only applying to british schools based user, pls help

Or Exeter.

Nottingham, York, and Exeter are the best out of those

Much appreciated friend

>Or Exeter.
Bretty good guesswork user, have a gold star

we don't censor private info here newfag

No problem, though there are far better unis outside those areas, both in prestige and other stuff.

Looks like Leeds or York from the le gth of the black bar.

The obvious thing to do would be to get the evidence you can and contact local and national papers

I will be pissed if it's York

It was exeter, check my post

Ah right, I just googled the identity clinics.

Jokes on It, Exeter is filled with pretentious wankers.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOiTxBqYLqQ

>Exeter is filled with pretentious wankers
shieet, I nearly went there. Their electronic engineering course was shite though so I didn't

I went to two open days for Comp Sci. I swear, I was sitting through the presentation both times and it was really frustrating.

On the open days the unis hype themselves, but as they were doing it the applicants were whispering to each other about how brilliant they were. The professor was also extremely robotic, even for a comp sci professor.

I never encountered that anywhere else out of the other unis I saw.

have you been to university? it's easy to scrape through with a pass or a 3:2 and spend the entire time getting high, pissed and laid before graduating into a shitty min wage job with £45k+ debt

it's designed to be open and welcome and easy to complete to line chancelors' pockets. They're the ones who benefit from the fee hike, they're the ones pushing the liberal arts and other garbage fringe degrees so that even Johnny three Cs medicore student who would once have had to find a vocation can sit at a desk and learn to bleat like a good marxist sheep

t. student

my friend got an offer from birmingham on UCAS points kek

Fucking hell, my friend is going there, he got like A*AA. I discounted it because I didn't want to be surrounded by pakis.

Why? There's absolutely no reason to.

I wish i'd have thought of this, i got 2 D's a C and an E lmao

AS? What did you do?

haha u funn

this guy gets it

D in chem and bio, C in geology and an E in AS psych.

I spent pretty much all day getting high, chasing girls and going to shitty warehouse raves.

Pretty embarrassing results and everybody was pretty shocked at how badly i did. Gave me the wakeup call i needed though.

To be fair, those aren't easy subjects. You had more fun than I did too.

um no. maybe that was case at one time. But now it is fairly common for them to scoot you along and push you through if you are in the right position of the oppression hierarchy

I took a year out, applied to a pretty shit uni (HUD) on a foundation year to study business.

I worked my ass off, got a 1st, did some internships, taught myself stats and ended up getting hired to do marketing and marketing analytics at £25k starting. I know it's not much compared to other fields how some of my friends have done but i'm proud i pulled it back. It would have been easy to slip into NEETdom

Funnily enough at my school pushed Apprenticeships extremely hard and we had really high results generally.

Great job turning your life around.

Yeah we do, faggot. Have you seen the witch hunts of the left? If they can find you and link you to an ebil rayciss nazi dite like Sup Forums, you will never, ever get a job. And they DO lurk here; there are lefties in hiding, looking for shit like this to post on their tumblrs for victim points. If you post here without censoring your name/the names of people you know, you're just asking for trouble.

There's a 'transgender' student at my university who stayed in my friends' halls building. Literally a guy in a dress. It's pretty funny actually because everyone I've talked to sees him for what he is.

Yup, every lefty does this. Check king cuck himself Owen Jones' Facebook page. Every single piece of hate mail he gets (and he must get a lot) he screenshots and posts on his page with their full name and picture. Pretty disgusting I must say.

THIS IS FINE!
EVERYTHING IS GREAT....

I've gotta say, sending people hate mail with your actual name is pants-on-head retarded. Plus, it gives Jones a double benefit: Not only does he get to expose right-wingers--he gets to rack up victim points at the same time.

For all the "anti-hate" preaching they do, getting hate mail and baseless threats is every leftists' wet dream.

Of course. They love to play the victim and thus love to publicize any 'hate' they get. If I were to send hate mail on Facebook, I'd at the very least use a fake account.