Ben

Ben
>But i do care about you
>I think you're baller

Gwen
>Gee ben i...guess i think you're baller too

sooo,are they finally gonna make ben and gwen a pair?

Would Sup Forums be interested in a comic about cousins or siblings in love with each other? What would you want in it?

I'm assuming it'd be best to keep it clean. Leave the lewd to the fanartists.

Who cares? Why should anyone care?

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums: is this "Ben10 Go!"?

Put up or shut up, user.

At

See, this won't help me give you what you want.

Was that the actual dialogue.

He wants you to make it and the people will decide how it goes as it's being produced.

I want a lot of heavy petting, sitting on laps, and them watching R rated movies with sex scenes.

yeah

No, it's Ben 10 Lite. Nothing too insulting, but it should have been a spin-off rather than a reboot.

This

No

>siblings and cousins
>not mom and son in love

They're not gonna make two cousins a romantic pair. What do you think this is, Bambi?

>baller
This sounds like dialogue from South Park.

Wait what

That can't be what they really said. No one would write that.

>that dress
If Gumball doesn't fuck his mother right then and there, then I'm gonna do it for him.

What episode?

That art style makes it look like she's blushing super hard.

I think cousins would be the best pairing to do. Siblings are too taboo and there's that whole inbred thing going on.

So how about cousins who have spent their entire childhood living together like brother and sister?

Should this be the main focus of the comic or a side plot for some kind of adventure comic?

Already had her cunny ruined by the BBC.
R.I.P

>baller

Ben and Gwen confirmed for ABAP status?

Lion King was the one with the canon incest pairing.

Disne~y! For kids!

Aw shit

If Ben and Gwen weren't cousins and were just friends (as originally), would their ship in the show be stronger or weaker?

>wake up in the middle of the night
>light a cig
>dreams are still flooding my mind
>see a new ep is up
>d/l while brewing coffee
>still on autopilot
>ep starts playing upon completion
>hear my name
>"Is that you God?"

Many such cases.

it should be the main point
along the plot and never as a side plot
as in it should always play a role in the plot...later on in the plot

First thing I thought about. Chadwardenn be ballin'.

> completely ignoring a red head

nigga is gay
callin' it now

>baller

Is this 2005? Holy shit I'm back in highschool.

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET BLACKED I WON'T LET THEM

Too late cuck

Any one else fucking sick of this fucking white women/black man pairing almost literally all forms of media keep doing.

THERE ARE MORE FUCKING LATINOS IN THIS COUNTRY THAN ANY OF YOU FUCKING FAGS AND WE NEVER GET ANYTHING.

fucking nigger over-representation.

Get out fag

dont be bothered by him
hopefully,if this episode's end had any indication,its that they MIGHT make ben and gwen a couple

>settling for the shitty pedoshit
>when the show is filled to the brim with alien waifus

You guys are just gay

>Incestfags
>Still in denial
If there was any hope for that, it would have been the original, faggot.
>Triggered.

>they MIGHT make ben and gwen a couple
are you retarded? like, legitimately retarded? do you really think cartoon network is gonna allow incest on their channel?

I didn't think that bringing back baller would work so well. Chadwardenn never died, he was just resting like Superman. He'll come back stronger than ever.

Well they aren't, but they did air Tenchi Muyo back when.

disney did it with lion king and cousin marriages only have prohibitions in the us while every other country has no problems with it

>MIGHT
Autism man

Just accept it. Your waifu is a coalburner, AND SHE LOVES IT.

yeah boy doing it with grandpa's sister,who is still young enough to be in her teens or 20s

remember that this series does not get much ratings in the us,rather it is successful outside the us
so there is no problem with cousin pairings as its legal outside the us in every country
so they won't lose anything if not aired in the states

Every other country except the US is a third world dystopian nightmare then. The US is close to falling but maybe Trump will delay it.

ben 10 is popular outside the us not in it
they can decide not to air it and it wouldn't matter
so they can do cousin pairings as it would be legal cause its not in the us

also,the us is the dystopian shithole what with openly embracing faggots

Hello Arab.

A part of me is certain Ben 10 is popular in the Middle East because they feel it validates their mindset. Since their obsolete pseudo-culture makes interpersonal contact impossible they default to inbreeding and reap the results of it. The Middle East is a muddled mess of genetic defects and low IQ abominations stemming from this dysgenic behaviour. With enough time they'd revert back into apedom.

Cousin marriage was always avoided in Europe and its offshoots like the US, laws or no laws. Even prior to the advent of genetics and understanding of how these things work on a biological level people understood that it's simply put poor hygiene and results in nothing but problems. The only exceptions were the aristocracy, and we all know how that ended up.

It's not that the "law" has anything to do with people not doing these sort of things. It's just common sense.

>I'm a lonely miserable autist with no understanding of any culture including my own, but Sup Forums said I'm smart so everyone here is sure to respect me too, right? Right? Anyone? Please?

it's probably the best reboot on CN when TTG isn't trying to be good.

You will notice that the only reason France, the UK and Germany are on this map due to their muslim population (soon to be extinguished).

You will also notice that the red parts are shitholes.

I'm from the Balkans, and by necessity we've interacted with every culture that sets its eyes on these parts.

But there's no point in saying that, given that you're a degenerate incestfag. Aparently not wanting to fuck your cousins and siblings is an extremist right wing position nowadays. I'm okay with that. I enjoy being an extremist of that sort.

>defending cousin marriage
retarded

What's the point if you're going to lose you're head at a black guy ignoring the white chick and counting it as a relationship while also ignoring Star vs or every other ir that's been in cartoons in the last 10 years.
>WE NEVER GET ANYTHING.
You want threads like these?

well its also legal in russia

>talks shit
>is from the balkans

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"How DARE he say wanting to fuck my sister and cousin is a bad thing!"

Weaker

cousins are not direct blood relatives while sisters are
no wonder you think cousin marriage is bad
look at japan it has a very very high cousin marriage ratio but they are way more successful than you

did you draw that?

Not the artist, but I couldn't resist. Have fun.

thanks i will

>5% - 10%
>"Very high"

It's basically nothing. The red parts are well above the 10% mark, and the majority of marriages in those places are cousin marriages. Naturally the population is inferior, because cousin marriage leads to genetic defects. This isn't debatable. It's a fact.

You're only disgusting me further.

its also legal in japan to fuck your mother
yet still they are ahead of you

Story with the monkey makes more sense in context.

One group hates the other and used the monkey's action as a catlyst to fuck up the other, and things escalate because they're in the fucking Middle East where tanks and mortars are fucking everywhere.

It would be like if a Crip dog pissed on a Blood's tire. Sure it's nothing, but what the fuck do you think will happen?

This is what you get when your "culture" forbids you from talking to girls.

see,you have no arguments left

>Said the incest bait known as The Loud House was the best cartoon of the year
>Chastises others for actually approving of minor-tier incest

Oh, the irony!

Given the opportunity you'd fuck your own mother. There is absolutely no need for me to say anything at this point.

I don't watch it for some retarded fetish. Enjoy the company of a literal motherfucker.

see this is your ignorance
Islam only allows cousin marriage and bars direct blood related incest
look to japan if you want direct blood relatives having sex

>cousin marriages only have prohibitions in the us
that's only in about 24 states(ironically most of which are in the South and Midwest)

> Since their obsolete pseudo-culture makes interpersonal contact impossible they default to inbreeding and reap the results of it.

I'm legit interested in if this is it actually is like over there. How do people go about their lives in whatever country you're from.

Cousins are blood relatives.

And I care nothing about your devil worship. Or taqiyya for that matter.

Kys cuck

indirect
direct blood relatives are the dangerous and extremely risky ones

I'm from Croatia user, I was refering to the batshit insanity that is the Middle East.

FUKC OFF GWEN IS NOT FOR BROWN SCUM

you are coomparing a warzone to a peaceful country

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BROWNOS RUINING MY TV

Why does the art style for Ben 10 change so fucking much? First one was best.

For the reference muslim, I'm thirty years old and unlike you I've actually seen a vagina, went on dates and had my share of women. The only thing I'm getting from your posts about how it's okay to fuck cousins and so on is how absolutely wretched your religion is and how terrible it is to live under it.

There's literally nothing wrong with fucking and marrying your cousin.

A brother and sister having a kid together is about as dangerous as a 35+ year old woman having a kid, risk wise. It's when you do it for multiple generations there's a serious issue.

Imagine how different things would be if they went with the original idea.

yet your country is a million times poorer than middle eastern countries

kek

(^;

I'm perfectly okay with that for obvious reasons.

>30 year old slavshit
>So pathetic and small that the only way he can feel good about himself is going on a cartoon imageboard for teenagers and screeching about how many women he's totally had and how some other species of sub-human is far inferior to him.