Everyone has the right to opt for a better future, what's up with that?

Everyone has the right to opt for a better future, what's up with that?

fuck borders

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

>Everyone has the right to opt for a better future

No they literally don't

Not at the cost of making other people's future worse.
I'm all for a better future for these people, but find a way to do it without fucking shit up for everyone else.

yup come and exploit our healthcare and social safety nets
WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS
>make sure to have a lot of babies and vote dem :^)

I tweet this to CDU and Merkel's twitter accounts all the time.

Didn't dare spamming it on the CDU Facebook page though.

im sure she is going to use much of her own millions to pay for their needs when they get there

But my future is better with secure borders. So fuck you.

>Everyone has the right to opt for a better future
When third world people advocate for third world government, we have a right to keep them out.

>Everyone has the right to opt for a better future, what's up with that?
Sure, if I'm allowed to go to the Middle East and kill Muslims and Jews because that's my religion.

>she deleted and reuploaded the video because she had 90% dislikes

This. The overwhelming amount of immigrants tend to vote for leftist. You would be talking about huge changes in the voting demographic. I say to hell with 'em if they're going to come here to leach of the tax payer and vote away the rights of the citizens.

If you want a better future fight for it.

>white people listen to music about the destruction of their countries and love it

Maybe it's just better if we get wiped out

It's the liberal siren call of free money and a free life, it a shit life by american standards but for immigrants its 100X better than the shit hole they were living in.

Why liberals are in favor to destroy borders?
Do they realize it's the liberalism dream? The fulfillment of capitalism?

An army of workers, ready to take every job for low salary?
It would also be the end of every social system in developed countries. The end of control on market, of rules and legislation.

No more citizen, just a bunch of lonely worker/consummator. No more traditions, no more culture... the end of everything that is not the market.

Why liberals are pushing for the full achievement of capitalism?
I am very confused about that.

Corrected:
>Everyone has the right to WORK for a better future

The security and prosperity some of us enjoy today was built on the vision, dedication, hard work, and sacrifice of those who came before. And to cut the leftist off at his next mindlessly parroted talking point, those of us today who enjoy said security and prosperity continue to work and build on it by being law-abiding productive citizens. Our ancestors envisioned this society for civilized and productive people and intended there descendants to maintain it by continuing to be civilized and productive. Refugees and
economic migrants are those who wish to reap the spoils without the heavy lifting. They did not have the dedication or work ethic to fix up their own country and instead, seek to plunder the accumulated riches of other countries founded by their betters.

The notion that anyone can simply OPT for a better future is deluded entitlement.

why can't they make their countries better places to live?

>its TOO hard

>everyone has the right to opt for a better sex life
>therefore, your mother, sister, and wife need to lay there and get gang banged

see how "positive rights" always mean the violation of someone else's liberty?

The people who built a nation have the right to decide who, and on what terms, they will allow into their nation.

There is no intrinsic right to trespass on the property of others.

Exactly. All immigrants are to liberals is voting pools, that's why they're so slack on strong border policies. This was even proven from the DNC leaks.
>Pic related

>I have the right to opt for a better future
>now let me into your rich white country so I can recieve taxpayer dollars, its not like its our fault our country is completely fucked

By that logic, armed robbery is permissible..

I have a right to the better future, no?

Weird I remember this having mostly thumbs down.

>it means work and requires effort
fuck work and effort

Not at the expense of others

first post best post

Was this botted or something? I remember I being up for like a month or two, only had like 100k views after that amount of time, and a HUGE dislike bar. It was on her official VEVO so this is the same video, with my thumbs down still on it. Did another big celebrity share this or something. MIA was a one hit wonder from like 10 years ago. How did this get so many views/likes?

Mass rapes, Cologne, Gibmedats, Crime rates, Mudslimes
WASSUP WID DAT

an invasion by another name is still an invasion

>Everyone has the right to opt for a better future,
Oh really?
Since fucking when?
No one deserves shit, human rights were a fucking mistake.
No one owns you shit pal.

just delete that video & re upload the new one after the goyim forget they don't want sunni arabs in europe

no problems there, goy-er.. guy

they should install flamethrowers at those chain link fences.

have fun climbing when your whole body is engulfed

>a party has a political party to attract a demographic
>omg pol it's a huge conspiracy omg

It's time for you to stop, son.

Back when this video came out, we disliked the shit out of it and it was at least 50 % dislikes. I guess they reuploaded it..