Is there a better example of friendship around the world ?

Is there a better example of friendship around the world ?
Why are those countries the best in the world on top of being the greatest allies ?

Why cant yurop follow our example ? I bet you fucks will start another world war in 2 decade and it's probably gonna be because of germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

That friendship will be over soon

Enjoy it while you can

Israel/US

Canada and US have a peace garden. You get a wall

Trudeau's not gonna be pleased at all with Trump in office though.

Sure, be friends with the autistic kid that will shoot the school 6 years later

Enjoy your homosexuality and communism, Mexico will be full so fuck off

>Canada
>Thinking they are best friends with America

What use do they have with a fucking leaf you fucking fag?

stop giving them endless truck of money and weapons and see how quickly they will treat you like the most vile piece of shit youve ever seen.

Hey, walls for your own good mang. Will force you guys to solve the cartel problem and will help us cut off the meth trade. Besides, fun to banter the Canadians
>You will never get drunk in Canada then walk back through a garden of epicness

We give lots of people money. Why single out Israel? Besides, they are the only western style democracy in the Middle East.

They are a valuable ally.

Maple syrup and getting drunk without needing a passport at the garden

>Mexico will be full so fuck off
id more anywhere but africa and the ME before moving to mexico. Stay salty

America is the bully while Canada is the nerd with stockholm symdrome.

youre the only who talked about Israel not me. They don't give a shit about you

move*

You act like the anglosphere hasn't been trying to dominate the world since the end of ww2. Don't worry dad we'll be back to the sun never setting on the Anglo empire soon enough.

>
The cartels are working for you famalam, don't you want that DUDE WEED LMAO?!
But you're already in Africa

That's only because Canada is so weak and irrelevant, other countries don't get the insecure small-dick complex about your "American satellite nation" that they do about a real superpower with a thousandfold the worldwide hegemony that you Leafs' southern neighbor does.

Soon, we shall all be Great Again

There's actually a LOT of trade between the two countries. We give them food, they give us maple syrup, wood, and car parts.
It's actually a very strong trade relationship and I doubt we'll ever hate each other because we need the other so much.
That being said Canada is definitely the bottom.

Israel does give a shit about us. They are our safe haven in the Middle East. Plus Israelis are really smart and contribute a lot to medicine and technology.

Our foregn aid to Israel isn't eve a fraction of our budget so what's the problem? They've been hugely successful with what they've been given.

just think if mudslimes attacked canada. Us americans would go ape shit. I can only imagine the show of military force USA would bring to what ever country. Its like attacking our little brother who din du nuffin wrong and always is polite and din deserve nuttin. We love our maple syrup bros.

Dirt weed is shit weed desu and would rather go without. Besides, I have my connection so no lose to me on that. I like you guys, but fuck, get your shut together. The wall will help both of us, and will be a reminder of how far we both fell

Sweden and Somalia are the greatest allies on earth.

test.

:script: #/382649992

Bruh, just stay away from that autistic kid that his name is Canada

But ye then we will join the drugs alone desu
Germany+Nigeria is a true OTP

we would do the same in an heartbeat. I'm sure the self enrollment rate would be through the roof. It's basically impossible to conquer USA or Canada. It's both or nothing.

>country roleplaying on Sup Forums
Everyday it feels more like reddit around here

He's my neighbor and we share Oil mang. He's an alright kid
>Also will remain off the shooters list
We give him cheap smokes when they visit so we are good

Reddit is always here but it's just funposting, chill
K den

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA

It's kind of too bad, Canada and America have been the pinnacle of the new world, but we're basically in economic collapse now in Canada, and America's gonna be having Civil War 2.0 any time now.

It's gonna be nice seeing Trudeau and Hillary getting along like old chums as they continue running what was supposed to be the last refuge of the West straight into the ground.

>wall gets built
>Mexicans still breed like rats
>Mexico full in a decade
>Americans and Canadians travel to the wall as a tourist destination so they can climb to the top and view the endless miles of writhing brown mass that is now Mexico.

Future sure is bright Pedro.

>They are a valuable ally

They sure are, they're experts in demolition too. Even as far as water vehicles are concerned.

Don't be like that, I'm sure Our Glorious President Trump will see what he can do to Make Canada Ok Again, so long as it doesn't come at our expense.

It was a mistake. They apologizes and payed us back. Last time I checked, Britian had killed more Americans than Israel ever has

>Make Canada Ok Again
>not Make Canada GrEHt Again

user pls

The US has always been like a big brother to us.

They're always two steps ahead of us in everything we do, Constitution Act, Trudeau = Obama, etc.
We definitely are the more naive and immature sibling, and thought we have our differences, at the end of the day, we know they have our back and we have theirs.
Despite the fact that we may never get to the power level that the US is at we'll keep trying to live up to their standards in the hope that one day we'll join them in the sun.

>They're always two steps ahead of us in everything we do, Constitution Act, Trudeau = Obama, etc.

It's actually the other way around.

Canada is always a few cuckery steps behind Europe, and US is a few cuckery steps behind Canada. It takes a while for it to cross the Atlantic to us, and then it takes a while for America to catch up to the precedent of leftist kekshit that Europe sets and Canada follows because America actually has political opposition to it whereas in Canada even the Conservative party is left wing anyway.

You constantly hear American Democrat shitters in media saying "We need to be more European!" and "Why can't we be more like Canada?" which is why they constantly claim they'll move to Canada if a Republican wins. The American left is constantly trying to follow in the footsteps of Europe and Canada and it so happens that the American left is winning there right now.

There is no sense of kinship among Europeans because despite sharing (somewhat) some kind of genetic similarities, they think of themselves as vastly different from each other that it divides them.

Among the Anglosphere, there's a sense of unity. Not just genetics and language, but also of culture and mindset. The US has a special relationship with the UK because both are formidable captains of economic and military might in both sides of the "pond". Canadians seem to come down here in droves, even though we don't really want to, and they eventually integrate - rather easily compared to other Anglos and especially Europeans. Even though we're not close with the Australians and the NZers, they still have a closer relationship to the US than the US does to most European countries.

This "Anglosphere" facilitates that friendship and alliance. Then again, some European countries have something similar.

The Balkans, if they could get their shit together, could be just as formidable. They don't have to form a Balkan supercountry (or something), but they can start getting along in things that matter, like military and economy.

The Scandinavians already have that "sphere" relationship. They're closely related genetically and culturally. Forming a Scandinavian supercountry that could rival the US would be most beneficial to them as they can distance themselves from the stupid machinations of the Germans and the French - the so-called EU project. They don't even need to form a supercountry. They could just form their own "confederation" or some kind of military and economical pact, then keep everything else sovereign.

Japan and Korea, even though they have some bad history, could work together to counter a more dangerous threat to Asia and to the world: China. Maybe they could include other countries and form some kind of partnership.