>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110

[EPISODES]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op

poel

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Bob

"I can't believe we were actually afraid of these guys."

Tried a redraw, still looks a bit manish.

>OP put the New Releases in the copy-pasta

I miss season 1

getting better, keep it up

Yeah, I just tweaked the headers and gave new episodes their own section, which now has the Three Gems and a Baby airing time and promo

Lapis Lazuli

How did we go from this...

Best gem

... to THIS

Without question

Does jasper like cute things?

>Before tumblr
>After tumblr

lapiven

Not a bad idea to use square brackets on "episodes", "leaks", etc. I'll go for it and update the template on the website.

Also suggesting, should we replace "episodes" with "downloads" (since it has a link for soundtracks and comics with it) and put the airing schedule in misc?

fuck homeworld

I saw Lapis at a grocery store in Beach City yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The lady at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Fuck you

Why are pearlfags and freaks overlap so often?

I know Pearl. She lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into her in a sandwich shop. She was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Pearl was laughing to herself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess she was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while she just leaved back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away she stopped me and offered her hand. I was shy because I knew who she was but she introduced herself anyways. When I shook her hand the other hand came out of her pocket holding a tazer which she used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. She laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face screaming over and over, "STUPID APE STUPID APE."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Pearl."

Now every year she shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to herself, and then leaves. Last year she murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Pearl will bring this year..

they don't
it's just freaks

Hey Indexer, do you ship anything?

Why not Jasper fucking Sapphire?

You just pulled that out of your ass. Your ship is shit.

/freaks/ self-insert as Pearl.

Indexer is an Opalfag

because jaspearl is shit and only one or two people actually give a fuck to spam it

I've seen a lot of freaks post jaspearl, I've seen a lot of pearlfags post jaspearl, there's defintiely some overlap in there
Because that's fucking garbage

For some reason, I find Pearl in her freaked out overbearing mother mode to be both absolutely hilarious and adorable.

But lapis lazuli does things to my crotch.

I think it's the hair.

The way I see it, the airing schedule link is helpful during events like StevenBombs and Summer of Steven when there are a lot of episodes airing, so it's good to have it near the top for premieres. But it shouldn't go under new releases because it makes it seem like there's new episodes coming, so I think it fits in that second section. Maybe call that "Media" or "Show Content"?

So you ship Pearlmethyst? Good taste

I just see you spam it
also just fuck off indexer stop being so transparent

Sadly, that's almost all of her character, unless Rose is involved, then she just breaks down

I'll still take that over birb and shit

You're probably a lesbian.

I'd go for "Media", looks good. Except if other anons have something better.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also it's more aesthetic to have the schedule in the episodes section, makes each block about the same size

leaks when?

>my crotch
I want grills and Lapiss Lapoopli is shit

Best Ship, always.

Calm down you crazy bird!

Are you STILL salty Pearlfag? Maybe you should take a little time out on reddit to circlejerk with the other Pearlshits.

You know, We could have gone without meeting sapphire or ruby outside of jailbreak and the answer
Everything else seems to diminish Garnet as a character and still not make sapphire or ruby grow at all

90% of anons only care about the episodes, that's what they look for. Should be "Episodes and other media" or "Episodes etc."

So why do you think the gems kidnapped Steven? I hope they actually have hostile intent, but I could only see that happening if only Pearl kidnapped him.

Because Amethyst and Garnet are soooo emotionally stable

>crotch
>female

I mean Lapisfags usually are female but still, you never know

I wish it didn't get shoved to the side for tumblr: the character.

with their big fucking smiles on their faces I'll be pretty disturbed if they wanted to get rid of Steven.

I wish, I'd have a chance at her that way.

Was Rose the only gem who was not an exclusive carpet-muncher?

But I just got back from going out and I'm about to have dinner

Only shipperfags think all the gems are gay. You're probably a tumblrite.

Yeah, Sapphire and Ruby are growing, but because Sugar rarely unfuses Garnet it's not much.

a minority of their episodes have actually developed them as well.

Garnet is just basically the character they'll ignore except for the one issue she established during sardonyx bomb

If it's true that even Garnet and Amethyst have malicious intent I would gain a ton of respect for both of those characters. Neither of them have ever before shown grief or resentment towards Steven/Greg which always seemed so unrealistic considering Rose was like a mother to all of them.

But that's wrong. I'm a massive Pearlfag and I ship Jaspearl to death. I don't know about the rest.

>pearlfag
>jaspearl
holy shit, an aggregation of cancer into one, at least jasperfags are funny but if you're a pearlfag then you NEED to off yourself

Actually I only decided to watch this show about 4 days ago.

I honestly don't care about the ships. And as far as I know the only confirmed lesbians are Ruby/Sapphire and Pearl.

And is it really lesbianism when your species lacks a male gender?

I don't know. I just enjoy what I enjoy user.

>same gem fusion on HW is the only allowed fusion
>hetero fusion is banned and sinful
What did Sucrose mean by this?

>a pearlfag that wants pearl's character development to be reset
It's pure sadness laced with delusion. And Jasper just needs a fucking friend first, when and if she gets unbubbled and uncorrupted.

Its a nice ship

same gem fusion = creating bigger gem of same type
het fusion create a new being

What did HOMEWORLD mean by this?
Different gem fusions is fucking OP.

Jasper realized this, they'll likely have more homeworld gems use hetero fusion to change the tide of battle.

>Jasper in a tutu
Garbage.

It's simply something I enjoy as far as shipping goes.

I kinda agree/disagree about that being her whole character.

I still find infinitely heartwarming how she becomes somewhat embarrassed when caught in the act of being overprotective. Or how she unapologetically embraces him at times.

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

You're pretty garbage m8

garbage

Stay mad

Great, you all ruined Zuke's special safe space, now she's gonna fucking kill herself. Good job guys I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Thanks you I do feel pretty great.

Well I don't have a lot of accomplishments so I'll gladly put driving someone to suicide on the list.

>Killing herself over the fact she couldn't force a displeasent ship down everyone's throat.

That's a pretty petty reason.

It was UPROOTED.

>that time pearl tripped and ruined the cake but everyone hated that flavor so it was ok

>tries to use two characters as blatant fan-service for the subset of the fans and sugar gets mad about it
>threatens to kill herself
K E K

good, we need to stop this safe space pussy-fication

And how you faggots not the same as tumblr again?

So anyone decent at programming in c? I'm having trouble with something.

>Heh heh tumblr is so awful because they drive someone to suicide heh heh at least we're not THAT bad

>mfw we are

You really this dense?

Garnet should be replaced with Ruby/Sapphire in this edit

speak for yourselves, you retards

im squeaky clean of this shit

No but you see its alright because its someone we don't like. So that makes it perfectly acceptable and totally not hypocritical.

bless this fucking show. Did Ian's influence allow for these weird-ass episodes?

Can we discuss the show?