Stranger Things producers issue hilarious cease-and-desist letter to Chicago bar

>A Chicago bar decided to convert its event space into a Stranger Things-themed pop-up. That prompted Netflix, which produces the show, to issue a charming cease-and-desist letter.
>“My walkie talkie is busted,” begins the letter, which is signed by Netflix’s senior counsel, “so I had to write this note instead. I heard you launched a Stranger Things pop-up bar at your Logan Square location. Look, I don’t want you to think I’m a total wastoid, and I love how much you guys love the show. (Just wait until you see Season 2!) But unless I’m living in the Upside Down, I don’t think we did a deal with you.”

This is the most redbit hung I've ever read

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_1umlvbuBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You Won't Believe This QUIRKY & HILARIOUS Cease And Desist

that's pretty funny actually

Damn, Finn is getting really ugly already. Aging as bad as Bran Stark.

Of by getting ugly you mean getting handsome then you're right

>Look, I don’t want you to think I’m a total wastoid, and I love how much you guys love the show
I really hate it when people take this "cool dad" approach to conflict. Just be a man and get to the point

>finn
>ugly
you need to kill yourself rn lol

It reads like a fucking gearbox script, jesus christ.

They didn't exactly C&D it, they let them do it for the rest of their planned run but requested that they'd stop after that and contact them if they plan on doing anything similar in the future.

Netflix is really for the cool kids

this

He's got a face of a warm autumn afternoon sun ray

Finn is aging like a fine wine. You're probably attracted to females anyway. Kill yourself faggot.

whoop-de-fucking-doo

You might as well just OP your threads "Finn Wolfhard General" at this point

>Haha, look how quirky this mega-corporation is for pointlessly destroying some small business's neat idea, classic!
I really fucking hate journalists.

>bar owners HATE him

What's a pop-up bar?

God I fucking hate pedophiles.

Who was the better Richie?

Kill marry fuck punch

he is so fucking cute

Wrong thread pal
Here

Only acceptable order, tbqhwy

obviously Finn.
Finn is the more talented actor as well.
Seth Green deserves to die pennyless and obscure just like the rest of us.

Nah, every Stranger Things thread is filled with disgusting pedos. Don't you fucking dare reply to me again, fuck head.

Seth Green. Because he wasn't so good that essentially stole the whole movie and distracted viewers from the story

Do the producers pay royalties to Stephen King, Spielberg and Chris Columbus?

he's really something else. a ray of fucking sunshine honestly.

This is a thread about Netflix suing a bar for using Stranger Things theme
Let me redirect you to the pedo thread

>and Chris Columbus?
THIS! Almost the whole series was lifted directly from the movie Rent.

punch kill fuck marry and then divorce

>Finn is getting really ugly
>ugly

Enough with this meme dude

Some millenial shite

How much would you pay for this copy of Rayman Legend: Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch ver)

Reminds me of that LA slimeball from Scrooged.

Listen the Wolflust on this board confuses me. But no one cam experience a decline quite like Isaac.

i would pay any X amount so long as he does whatever he's doing with his mouth to me

>got my gf to watch iT the other day
>said she love Richie
>didn't care about much
>now she's sending me pictures of Finn every day

I swear one day she'll find her way here

>tfw a 13 year old already have a better jawline than me

>My walkie talkie is busted
>I don’t want you to think I’m a total wastoid
>(Just wait until you see Season 2!) But unless I’m living in the Upside Down, I don’t think we did a deal with you

I know that they're trying to be all cute about it but it's a bit cringy. Just speak to him like an adult

>inb4 the tommen and branfago start talking about them out of nowhere again

This way they turned it into free publicity for the upcoming season, I don't really see a real reason why they shouldn't have done this.

I actually want to go to the stranger things restaurant because they have old-school arcade game and pinball machines.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They could have done that and also getting paid

How much would you pay to eat a plate of finn wolfhard themed spaghetti?

>wanted to go to Stranger Things restaurant to have some fun
>they got no single policy

Wouldn't really be as effective if it also said "oh and also give us our fucking money." This way everyone not aware of Stranger Things have a feel good association with it and might watch it. Demanding money would have been a pretty short term action since we're talking a pop up bar that's only up for like a month. Growing the brand is alot better long term.

The show has reached a popularity that it doesn't need more recognition. They just want the quick pay check

>you will never have a wholesome dinner with finn while eating finn themed spaghetti
end this suffering

>twn play hide and seek with Finn in a 18th century French setting

Is have been less angry if I just got a auto generated email

It's the Burlington Bar, guys.

>ywn get milkshake at Tim Hortons with finn

>The show has reached a popularity that it doesn't need more recognition.
It's not that fucking huge.
>They just want the quick pay check
Then why didn't they demand money? They let them keep it up for the remainder of the planned time it was going to be there and asked them to not extend it beyond that. They didn't ask for compensation.

>Modern Day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>Ugly
It's just the haircut they gave him for S7.

>no Eddie Spagetti reference

I want to watch Bessie watch Stranger Things, fuck Netflix.

Why do you guys like little boys so much?

good

>The people behind Stranger Things threatening a lawsuit over someone ripping off something and not paying royalties to the people it's lifting from
Well if that ain't the most hypocritical shit I heard all day

>ywn take silly selfies showing what a fun and cute pair you make with finn

They're not even threatening to sue and Stranger Things isn't ripping off shit. Your entire post is the very definition of reaching.

DENY EVERYTHING, BALDRICK

This image perfectly encapsulates what's wrong with Reddit and shows like it.

>Reddit and shows like it
We're on insane levels of retardation.

>Netflix may be speaking softly here, but they are carrying a pretty big stick. The meat of their request asked The Emporium to shut the pop-up down as planned, and to ask for formal permission next time.

>“We love our fans more than anything,” it said, “but you should know that the demogorgon is not always as forgiving. So please don’t make us call your mom.”

imagine if the italian sausage was a replica of his erect penis

Do you think he ever realise how cute he is?

He is slowly and methodically digging his canine incisors into the plastic and peeling it it off like a banana. Have fun.

No refunds.

Your image explains it

>blue hair
>fat
>ugly
>Norwegian milk maid dress

I doubt anyone will.

Oh, holy shit. You might be right.

Gods bless Bessie. And her tits.

These pictures creep me out. I don't like the vibe they give off. This set in particular seems creepy. Like Uncle Terry took them.

>Be in Stranger Things
>become a hit
>be in It
>become a hit
>got contracted to promote the Switch
>become a hit

Just how did he do that?

I just checked google maps.

They are in Logan Square.

Also, their channel hinted at doing Stranger Things reactions, so there's that.

He's a perfect angel prince. They picked him to play Charlie Bucket because he's Hollywood's golden ticket.

dumb luck.

Just the way Hollywood works.

Yeah, that's probably it then. Shit.

Why is the far right one so retarded looking?

Something-cranial-meme dysplasia.

pop-ups (bar, gallery, store, etc) are temporary things. they operate for a short time period at a certain location. it could be for marketing purposes that serves as a retail store (like a pop-up apple store for a new device) instead of just putting an ad at a street they put a pop-up store.

>ywn gather the finn fans at the burglinton bar to watch season 2

I believe he just brings fortune to atone he comes in touch with

Fucking thank you. He was a cute boy and now he's a cute lanky twink. I'll always love Isaac.

But this is a Finn thread, so I'll be quiet now.

why, jonathan, why? ;_;

>ywn play Breath of the Wild with him

I don't really get the wolflust either t b h, he behaves like a pretty average kid
youtube.com/watch?v=S_1umlvbuBQ

:(

They actually punched his teeth out so he could authentically look like he'd lost baby teeth

Modern Day Orville Wilbur Wright

Why does second from the left look like an ugly lesbian?

cute!

I was there on Sunday. Ask me anything

Is the bar worth visiting?

Coming from someone who despises bars, and who only went because my GF wanted to go, I'd say yeah.

do they serve pineapple pizza?

No food other than the small amount of waffle garnish in one particular drink.

>Isn't ripping shit off
Ever read From Beyond? Hell the upsidedown is practically the shadowfel from D&D and a shit load of other fantasy bullshit

>le 2000's kid playing le quirky 80's kid

His career is over after S2 of Stranger Things right?