B A S E D CHINKS

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37298803

>Air China magazine London race slur sparks anger

>A Chinese airline has reportedly warned passengers that "precautions" should be taken when visiting areas in London mainly populated by "Indians, Pakistanis and black people".

>In 2013, a senior Chinese Communist Party official called for authorities to "guide tourists to conscientiously abide by public order and social ethics, respect local religious beliefs and customs, mind their speech and behaviour... and protect the environment".

I'm appalled at this. Tell me they have one warning about Chinese escalators and elevators?. Basically stepping foot in china can get you killed, and if you have a fucking pet dog leave him at home.

Fuck that, keep your people safe China.

Telling it like it is. London is a shithole now.

The Chinks ain't wrong.

Well... crime rates in those areas do represent an increase in danger. It's not like the air line company is incorrect.

When I visited London I stayed in the white areas and was safe, but most Americans know that you don't go to the minority sections of any large American city. It is a shame to see the UK having to experience those same American problems in London.

Goddamn. All this testimonies from the UK saying UK a shit.

How come they always talking shit about the United States being a hellhole then?

Chinese have officially adopted the policy:

"Around bracks never rerax"

>How come they always talking shit about the United States being a hellhole then?

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

>London is verboten
Or damn near all of it.

racial slurs are words like nigger and dune coone.

Calling them Indian, Black and Pakistani is not a racial slur, it's actually the politically correct way to refer to them

Fucking media double speak bullshit, it's 1984 people gas the kikes

>The Labour MP for Ealing Southall, which has a high Indian population, said he had requested for the magazine to be removed from circulation immediately.
>"I have invited representatives of Air China to visit my constituency of Ealing Southall to see that a very multicultural area is safe, and would be of great value for those visiting London to see.
How is 100% Indian multicultural? It's just an ethnic bloc.

Fuck yeah

London is the shittiest part of the UK. Most other places are nice except Birmingham, Bradford, Bolton and Leeds

As if the chinks will sacrifice their own people's safety in order to be politically correct

Only white people are dumb enough to pull that shit

Just the fact they're trying to get THE FUCKING CHINEESE to say something politically correct is a futile attempt as the Chinese are some of the most nationalistic people currently on this ugly blue and green planet. Good luck trying to get racism out of their minds considering the shit they pull on anyone outside their country.

it's not even racist. it doesn't say black people and pakistanis are more dangerous, it says the areas that happen to have large populations of those people, are dangerous.

saying that your country is a shithole doesn't make other less bad

I don't think Chinese people will understand the concept of political correctness to be honest.

OY VEY STOP SAYING THE TRUTH !

This is just common sense. It has sparked no "outrage" here, and we don't care if butthurt fat liberal western cucks are upset.

I love CHina

does that icon beside the hashtag mean that twitter officially recognises it? Doesn't the 'fist raised in righteous anger' image sorta break the illusion of political neutrality

multicultural just means no white people.

Hey, no reason to be racist.

We are the China now.

oh snap!

NO WHITEY

>germany
>surrounded by poo in loo and plunger

Indians too?

Most Brits don't live in denial, unlike most Americans

Won't be any butthurt fat liberal western cucks when they hand over all their women to Ahmed and Jamal

Serves them right. They invited rampant liberal degeneracy into their countries, they get to reap the rewards.

Shame about the white boys though. I don't think they deserve that. Glad I got mine.

>suddenly its racism to care about the safety of your people

Crime stats don't lie

>Chinks are more honest than Britbongs

Truly the apocalypse is upon us

The chinks ain't Wong

>Britbongs honest

Eh? We're strangled by PC culture, like every other "developed" nation.

Implying that areas with high crime rates are dangerous is what they're considering a "racial slur".

B A S E D

Why would you even want white women at this point?

there's a reason why anime girls are drawn to look white or even hapa. they're gorgeous. I want some delicious white pussy.