WHAT HAS OBAMA LEAF BEEN TELLING YOU RIGHT WING RE**RDS?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-republican-party-has-been-taken-over-by-anti-intellectualism/
rawstory.com/2016/08/conservative-radio-host-weve-created-this-monster-of-fact-hating-right-wing-voters/
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-republican-party-has-been-taken-over-by-anti-intellectualism/

>(((Chuck Todd)))

THE DNC leaks have him getting orders directly from (((DWS))).

You're only proving my point.

“The Republican Party and the conservative movement became unmoored from ideas some time ago,” complained GOP strategist Steve Schmidt. “What defines conservatism is who has fidelity to the most outrageous statement made by a talk radio host or personality on any given day. [Trump] is the person who has driven this.”

>(((Steve Schmidt)))

Hmmmm

You bathe in stupidity

Careful leaf, if you hadn't accidentally blurred out your disgusting ablelist slur I might have been able to report you to the Canadian Human Rights Committee. I hear they are doing a good job of fucking over comedians who make jokes involving the disabled.

Watch yourself.

So why do Blacks have lower IQ than Whites? Blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat

>Cuck Todd

Not everybody is as privileged as you user, now watch as my last 4 digits add up to 22

Lol I was banned before for putting retards in the title because right wing retards are delicate flowers.

Checked

OP absolutely BTFO

How can he recover?

Care to address any specific points or are you just going to post screenshots of articles written by butthurt left wingers?

Can't Stump the Trump, so they call the voters idiots instead.

Clearly, after being called "lazy" by Obama for the last two terms, one more insult will have to work, right? Guess that means I'm #MentallyHill now

Okay well you did it.

Oh it's 'Obama-created-more-jobs' poster. This is going to be interesting. Let's see how many newfags will reply to this master baiter.

conservative radio host is a butthurt left winger

rawstory.com/2016/08/conservative-radio-host-weve-created-this-monster-of-fact-hating-right-wing-voters/

You're unemployment rate is gayer than you are

also it's reported in a misleading way, if only we had a canadian autist to sperg out about it

'conservative radio hosts' were never with trump in the first place. They're just in denial over the fact that a non cuckservative is leading the republican party.

It's funny when you so called non newfag right wing retards bring up Obama in threads where I'm not even talking about Obama and his god-lord-emperor-king level of job creation.

Dafuq

See what they mean about anti-intellectualism. You're only proving their point.

Right wing retards don't get to change the definition of unemployment for political benefit. Don't you think that's degenerate?

How is Charlie Sykes, a conservative radio host, a butthurt left winger?

Nah it's only medium-rare degenerate. What we really need to do now is force companies to pay higher wages to compensate for stagnating wages caused by progressive policies that allow the free market to flourish and the economy to boom. Also we need more regulations to ensure a chicken in every pot and a gay cake in every bakery.

You're the retard who spams fallacies when he gets btfo and has no argument.

>What we really need to do now is force companies to pay higher wages

I'm surprised to hear right wing retards in favor of raising the minimum wage. You're always against the liberal commies when they do that.

I mean, sure, those new jobs are all shit-tier minimum wage gigs, and all the high-paying jobs that were lost in the recession never came back... but new jobs guys! Come and praise the black emperor!

60% of new jobs created are paying over $25 per hour. The problem is right wing retards don't have the skills, education, or work ethic to attain those jobs.

>new manufacturing jobs
[citation needed]

Charlie Sykes is a cuckservative. He's basically a Liberal calling himself a Conservative.

Well my argument was super convincing

I'll provide the source np but I want to hear your right wing retard logic for a second. Do you think only manufacturing jobs pay well? You don't think service jobs are good jobs that pay well?

Go ahead. I want to hear your answer.

Here's some OD's to aid you in your quest,.

Give me the source, I'm a different guy and i want to see it

Answer the question first.

Also, 2nd question. Are you claiming manufacturing jobs have gone down under Obama.

And then I will provide the source. As I always do.

Don't chicken out.

These companies should just be paying $15 an hour anyway, at the very least all those CEOs publicly endorsed Clinton who is running on that platform

ALso 13489 / 15 is like 900 employees that you could pay $15 an hour, or you could give a raise of $1 to 13489 employees which is still nowhere near minimum wage and doesn't even cover all of Chipotle's employees

Take your pills leaf

It's okay. This is a big boy forum.

You're allowed to say retard here. You won't lose your job, freedom, or social standing for it.

CASE CLOSED

RIP FAGGOT THAT GOT BTFO

two words my man
Republican
Congress

Or maybe Walmart can make $10 billion in profits instead of $15 billion and pay all their employees a decent wage. Can they get by on $10 billion?

Who has the green text that breaks down YUM and shows that if you gutted the CEO's salary by 100% everyone would get a raise of like $0.02?

It's the Obama economy, stupid.

What did turtle man mean by this?

Service jobs only pay well when you enforce minimum wage laws, the increased cost of lviing then goes up, and despite the higher wages everything costs more.

I live in an area were the minimum wage is 12 dollars an hour, and ontario is pushing for 15.

Since the jump from 10.25$ an hour, every single thing you can think of has gone up in cost.
The other problem, is the only industry making a net gain, oil, has tanked, and alberta was the only province turning a profit in terms of GDP.

Now, federal politics aside, there has been a total failure on the canadian provincial governments to properly run industry, as canada heads to second world status as our service economy fails, and resource extraction also fails.

But this is the big problem, there aren't enough middle class jobs for everyone, only so many people can man offices, and work for bigger companies or do finance, the canadian working class almost entirely does service work, which without intervention doesn't pay enough to have a family.

Manufacturing pays nearly as well as middle class work, requires barely even highschool, and with out labor laws has great benefits.

But with the way we manage taxes, and then trade deals, it allowed for a massive capitol flight, which if you complain about makes you a communist.

then if you complain that middle class work is now being given to people on visas as wages plummet, you're a racist who hates immigration.

tl;dr: service economy is artificial and failing (see ontarios debt), and there aren't enough middle class jobs for everyone (and the ones that exist are being destroyed by visa workers)

Economic protectionism and anti illegal/easy immigration used to be part of workers rights, not some right wing ploy

wew lad you misunderstood the point of that pic. Typical right wing retard.

script fag

>refuses to post source
>his flag is a litteral fucking leaf

alright well if your other infographic is useless do you have one for whatever point it is you're trying to make?

Hey friend!

:3

I appreciate the long essay. I think you have fallen for the right wing retard myth that all service jobs are bad jobs that don't pay well.

We're not talking about OntariOWE, we're talking about the US.

Right wing retards don't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.

You need to stop fetishizing $1 per hour China jobs that are never coming back. They are being automated.

>what is cash on hand for a loss
>what is money for expansion and development
>what is paying dividends for investors who originally propped the company up and made those jobs

>having one of those shit jobs in the first place
wew lad

And the worst part
>leaf does it for free
You're the same faggot that spams obama graphics claiming the American economy is the pinnacle of greatest.

Right wing retards refuse to answer very simple questions.

I have the source ready to go that Obama increased manufacturing jobs. You think I don't?

what is pic related

Democrats have been taken over by pseudo-intellectualism.

This fag again? Get a life, stop namefagging

LOL! When was the last time Walmart had a negative annual net income?

Please answer this. I can't wait to hear this.

Shit posting on Sup Forums isn't a skill you should be proud of kike

Better tax them some more then.

That will surely stop them from funneling money overseas.

You don't know what you're even talking about.

Better machinery just means you need smaller plants to make stuff, and less people.
It also means that its easier and easier to manufacture stuff, and you don't need as big a plant.

The west should have thousands of tiny factories, dotted with tradesmen, engineers. and laborers keeping everything working.
Smaller companies too, with more advanced machines and computers we shouldn't need giant megacorps to run commerce.

However, big companies don't need to pay for robots or automation, they have an army of wage slaves to make goods for nothing, and then sell them at a 1000% markup.

Machines cost more to maintain then people so disposable the plants have suicide nets.

>Walmart is the entire economy
>no other businesses exist that have suffered losses
>who gives a fuck about being prepared

Loving. Every. Laugh.

People who work at wall mart don't deserve a decent wage.

God forbid hard working Americans earn a decent wage.

Then in the next thread you retards will complain wages aren't high enough.

You fucking retards have autism.

you were banned for being a fucking leaf

ps: you posted a warning, not a ban btw

>You don't know what you're even talking about.

Oh but I do.

Right wing retards don't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.

You need to stop fetishizing $1 per hour China jobs that are never coming back. They are being automated.

I showed you a chart showing that 60% of new jobs created in the US are paying over $25 per hour. What is your problem again?

Anti-Intellectuallism is an issue that spreads across parties and nations. It's not just reps or dems. Large portions of modern society pride themselves on their lack of education.

You're getting btfo and are destroying yourself.

I said

>Or maybe Walmart can make $10 billion in profits instead of $15 billion and pay all their employees a decent wage. Can they get by on $10 billion?
You replied

>87991696

Now you're dodging the question because you're a cowardly cucked right wing retard.

LOL! When was the last time Walmart had a negative annual net income?

Please answer this. I can't wait to hear this.
Stop being a little chicken shit and answer the question.

I don't have a cap of the ban but I was banned for a few days. Right wing retards were obviously triggered, as they often are.

most of those jobs you listed are extremely over saturated or being outsourced.

Manufacturing isn't just all linemen. there are other jobs that pay better then walmart

been banned for saying nigger myself, also glad i bumped your thread this shit is gold. good work my man.

Buddy job openings are at all time highs. Like I already said there are PLENTY of good jobs out there but right wing retards don't have the skill, education or hard work ethic to attain those jobs.

You morons drop out of elementary school and expect to make $20 per hour?

Job openings soar to all-time high of 5.9 million in July
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07

Thx. You like those? I have a ton of them saved.

>he doesn't read Sup Forums rules
>he doesn't know spam is against the rules

We have high standards on Sup Forums

>engineers, architects, computer programmers, plumbers

Those are trade vocations and technology related not service, and most programming and engineering jobs are being flooded by people on H1B visas.

>IT, dentists, truck drivers

Okay those are actually private sector/service.
IT is full of temp workers from india though.
Trucking is still a good gig, if you can manage how hard it is.

>actors, athletes
That's entertainment man

>cops, teachers
Public sector dude.
Only private practices are service. and rent-a-cops/security guards.

>insurance brokers, bankers, real estate agents
Financial sector.
Not even close.

Can you link me your sources instead of just posting screencaps out of context

Why do people even respond to this troll?
He gets btfo'd every thread he makes and just says "Right wing retards" in every sentence.

Whenever someone tries to debate him he just calls them stupid or puts up some other random bullshit.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

and not the funny kind. The sad self hating kind.

How many of those are parttime, and fulltime?

It wasn't for spamming you retard. Learn how to read. It was for putting retard in the title. That's why I starred it out when I made this thread. Right wing retards are delicate flowers.

Speaking of spammers, check out this triggered retard that follows me around sometimes. Pic relate.d

>minimum wage 40 hours a week comes out to 15,080 a year
>after taxes that is 13,467
>1,122 a month
>We'll use Indianapolis as the city
>2 man apartment = 700 a month total = 350 for you
>$300 for food (this is fucking huge, fucking 10 dollars a day)
>bus pass $60 a month
>internet (I use att and t for 60 a month) that's $30 a month
>average utilities is $90 a month that's 45 for you
>you qualify for medicaid

>you live in a comfortable apartment with only one other person, have plenty of food, transportation to and from work and the city, heat and AC, healthcare from the nation, and a seemingly endless supply of entertainment (see: arguing with faggot canadians) and $250 a month in savings for rainy days and personal affects.

And you're still complaining. Jesus.

>Those are trade vocations and technology related not service
>That's entertainment man
>Financial sector.
>Not even close.

THOSE ARE ALL FUCKING SERVICE JOBS YOU MORON. You're making my point. Right wing retards do not even fucking understand that 75% of the economy is service jobs.

A computer programmer making $200k a year is a service job. What did you think it was? Agriculture?

>Only private practices are service.
You've never heard of the term public service?

Fuck you retards destroy yourselves.

Just stop. You're killing yourself. You cannot recover.

95% full time job creation under Obama.

Stop trolling. Seriously fuck off already your autism is annoying.

We take high quality posting seriously on Sup Forums

This isn't Reddit

>right wing retards complain wages aren't high enough
>then are against raising the wages for the only jobs they're qualified for.

Every time.

I am of the utmost highest quality.

>everyone of one party has the same opinion
I think wages are fine.

Yeah, I'm a pharmacist, so... I don't give a shit either way.

The biggest problem is anti-American assholes like Trump who bring in foreign workers instead of hiring Americans.

And he's changing it so he and others won't be able to do that anymore.

Problem?

>change the definition of unemployment for political benefit.
That's exactly what Obama did

Lol. No he isn't. He proudly defends the practice. He loves putting foreigners ahead of Americans.

Watch the video retard.

He's not changing shit. What are you a gullible retard?

Lol no he didn't. You got proof for that claim?

U3 to U6 are calculated the same way they have been for decades.

It's right wing retards that made up new definitions of unemployment that include my 80 year old grandma.

You're the biggest fucking dindu hypocrites on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4

Why would I ever take anything seriously from a guy with two first names?

What kind of asshole parents do that shit, anyways

Who is worse Donald Trump or the politicians that allow foreign workers into our country and send our money and jobs over sea's?

>people come here legally
>give them work

wooooooooooooooooooow

>this is somehow comparable to sending jobs overseas

huehuehuehuehue

Republicans are always worse.

It's assholes like Trump who pay off politicians to do this kind of shit. He's the problem, not the solution. Putting Trump in charge is like letting a pedophile run a daycare.

Look at his pay to play scandal with the Trump Foundation and the Florida Sec of State. He should be in jail. Where are the congressional hearings?