Other urls found in this thread:

crooksandliars.com/2016/08/letter-grandmother-neighborhood-does-not
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

>You have to go back to the other side of the tracks

This shit practically writes itself

I did it.

Sue me, bitch.

They should stay in their half of Milwaukee.

Hey tyrone whatchu doing?

>woman's penmanship
>errors in typography
>nigger writing

ConcernedNeighbor1950

>that handwriting
>my wife and I
>many a year
>wrong side of the tracks

So which "shocked and offended" soccer mom friend of yours posted this jewel on her facebook? For fuck's sake this looks like either someone writing how they think an old racist would write or an old person trying to use offensive racial language its a "jigaboo" or "nappy haired" away from a poor improve skit.

I grew up on Long Island Suffolk county which, despite being full of liberals, was one of the most segregated regions of the country. It was also a fairly good place to life until the segregation started to break down. Now you go to seven eleven and it's like you're in fucking Queens.

based letter

>spelling error in final line

shieeeeeet
i aint writin all dat again

The real question is, why would you bring niggers into a white neighborhood? Are you actively trying to be a part of white genocide?

This is not an old womans hand writing, it's bait.

Is Wisconsin all about the AMC jazz?

Bullshit,

anyone admitting to selling their house would also write down their name.

Also, residents. No mofo is going to write just one letter, they would type it and print it off. Writing by hand multiple letters would be time consuming.

You wrote it, faggot. Fuck off and find some friends

The people who posts these notes and stories in social media make the notes themselves. It will give them a few minutes of fame and the media will get all over the story, telling us all about the good hearted victim of racism.

The Swedish press is full of these stories.

you see stories like this crop up a few times a year , almost always self inflicted , swastika , or 'die nigger' spray painted on someones house, mild news coverage and then a few weeks later it turns out they did it to themselves

Based. Fuck you nigger lover.

The attention whore who posted it on social media

crooksandliars.com/2016/08/letter-grandmother-neighborhood-does-not

white grandmother, taking care of bi-racial grandchildren AHHHHHHH HAAHAHHA MUH SINGLE MOTHER STRUGGLES

The person who publicized this letter is also the person who wrote it.

literally this

Implying it wasnt written by the person claiming to have received it.....
Why would it say "or these are your children" since they're presumably a white couple because if they where black where's the logic in claiming the children are a problem and not them?

This.

>we have put our house up for sale
In a 100% white neighbourhood, can't be many of those up for sale so they would have just outed themselves if they did write this.

You can bet it is a BLM supporter who wrote this.

Can any americans confirm whether or not this constitutes a hate crime?

Seems like the grandmother is talking shit, how can selling your house regardless of the reason be considered a hate crime?

>those comments

How can people be so willfully blue pilled not to realize the mentally ill woman wrote it herself? One even comments that this letter looks like it came from a twisted old woman, but they still can't make a simple deduction from that

>1 post by this ID
>no time stamp

It was me.

'tis my creation

You were a few digits too shy son