Why the fuck is Poland so poor? Thought we were the poorest nation in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9yDf7uIDQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's why we hate you niggers. Even in crisis you still earn 6 times more than us. How can you burn through so much money?!

It's expensive making up a lie to get the world to hate Germany.

The map is wrong.

Germany hates itself without anyones help.

That's little more than real estate worth. Greek real estate on the coastlines is valuable.

Greece more wealthy then Portugal. Pic related.

Why Germany and Netherlands so poor ? Especially Netherlands. Too many moors on welfare ?

Says the greek... Poland is a very enjoyable place, friendly people, awesome food, shittons of cultural heritage, ZERO enrichment. Go shill someone else

>what is the USSR

You just describe Greece.

*described

Brother, isn't it sad to see them bad-mouth us while we hold the fort for Europe

>Why Germany [...] so poor ?
German reunification.

Just imagine the US merging with Mexico and trying to bring the new territories up to par. It's kind of like that.

>177
And yet it's us who have to pay for every shithead in this disgusting union. And Germans are even too dumb to recognize it and love the EU more than their pet or their car.

Wew lads, we are actually better than couple of EU countries? Map is wrong

A Greek posting about how bad other European Countries are top kek. Poland is doing pretty well considering their history and they are not inserting Kebab and becoming cucked like Western Europe.

Where the fuck is Poland on that map?

Hahahah I don't even know.

I am self-aware about the economic state of my country, burger. But that doesn't mean that I can't make fun of other countries.

ayo hol up

I thought Germany was the wealthiest country in Europe?

Fuck off Jew

We have awesome economic growth. You have denbts.

The 24, next to Germany in the center with the 177

Well, shit.

Goyim, I...

>not knowing the difference between income and wealth

This is why your country has so little of it m8.

I'm serious.. it would be funny if Poland wasn't forced into the most bloody war in history followed by 60+ years of oppression under the soviet Union.

Kill yourself Jew

How old are you, idiot? Stop throwing that buzzword around "muuuh Jew".

HAHAHAHA GERMANY

>income is purchasing power
this is why you voted brexit, enjoy your failed state

>Stop naming me

Fucking poor east germans are dragging us down.

No way we are poorer than France.

>feelsgoodman.jpeg

>EUropoors

With the notable exception of Sweden which doesn't have the Euro anyway.

Credit (((Suisse))) lying about being no.1
>It's anudda avalanche!

Euro undervalued.

That's not it. Even if you would add 20% to our value we wouldn't be where France is.

how are turks so rich

Norway isn't in the EU though.

χαχαχα ebin upboated +1 roflmao

1. enter EU
2. suffer industrial decapitation

WE NUMBER ONE GUYS!

USA was $53,352

SLAVA UKRAINI

HEROYAM SLAVA!

>Poland whitest and most uncucked
>poorest
>Russia mostly white and uncucked
>shithole
>new diverse Europe has stronger economy than uncucked white Europe

HEHEHE YES THAT IS PROOF WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY

Fucking genius you are, mate

you brag about being an idiot?

I'm rich. But have been homeless before. In winter. It was horrible. I had to have some toes amputated from frostbite.
When you reach a point with lots of money, it loses its meaning.

I am generous and make sure my family and friends are well looked after. I also give to a homeless charity. It's a hostel. I sometimes go and visit.
Money is important to buy food, provide shelter etc.
I don't really understand money. It's digits in a bank account, pieces of paper and metal coins.

My wealth is in precious metals and property. I also watch the FTSE and own stocks.
but tbqh, meeting my mates, cooking nice meals, gardening, fishing, making love, etc are things money can't give.

For the parasites to come, you have to have something to parasite off.

Kek y lie

>greece
>enjoyable place
youtube.com/watch?v=t9yDf7uIDQo
yeah dude

>Lesbos

Lesbos is an island where all the sandniggers gather after they are "saved".

That's not the current state of Greece in general.

>Jesus Christ that Ukraine.

>even I a fucking broke ass grad student TA made it to Belarus level in the bank, and I have a gun.

You forget though,

>Romania

>Bulgaria

Slovenia best Slav confirmed yet again.

They should stay poor if they want to keep immigrants out.

please man...

>France wealthier than germany
Wot

The map is absolute bullshit. Some east european countries are way to wealthy and the indo-european ones are way to poor. Especialy austria and germany. The map was probably some anti-german jew shit

>poland
>country

Holy shit the difference in east & West haven't been fully corrected yet.
But still better than rest of your eastern neighbors

France is third wealthiest in the world, after Switzerland and Aussies. Iceland is way behind because of debt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

Iceland
Wealth: 211,592
Debt: 163,008
Net wealth: 48,584

This is accurate, this is my balance. The system pretty much requires everyone buys an apartment with loans and gives you benefits for doing so. Renting is throwing money away so everyone buys and owes at least 100k. The retarded global housing bubble provides most of the "wealth" as long as our currency holds. Modern capitalism is so dumb.

This is a personal wealth map. Most things that make up a person's wealth are things like real estate value, the number of cars you own and other things that retain value over longer periods of time. This is why Germany is comparatively less wealthy than countries like Britain and France - most Germans simply don't own their houses/flats and renting is still extremely common.

As for Eastern Europe, countries which are the greenest on this map build up their wealth for literal generations. You can imagine how well that went in the East where vast majority of the population was legally forbidden to own anything well until mid XIX century. Then there were two world wars destroying whatever little pockets of wealth existed and then another 40 years of communism, which also made it pretty much impossible to accumulate wealth.

Yeah, I wish I had enough money to afford all those black cocks raping my girlfriend.

However it does seem like an initiative to push money into your economic cycle. Which increases the amount of spending in general. I bet that your national lending rate is relatively low so the banks can't just put it in the government

National Lending and Interest rate*

Well for instance while looking at some european statistics I saw that Italians like to accumulate money in their bank accounts and almost never use credit cards, hence they're surviving this crisis by using their private reserves. The private wealth of the Italians is even more than Italy's total public debt
I suppose it's the same with us and France

>private wealth
by this I meant the sum of the money in all private banking accounts only, not houses cars etc.

Can confirm, we like our shekels

hehehe

Is there already an Italian version of the merchant?

The original one works just fine

What color is Malta there?

How is iceland not inbred?

how about a more abstract one?

>Thought we were the poorest nation in Europe.
We are not even in the top 10 poorest countries in Europe.
I always though we were the most retarded in the entire Europe when it comes to economics.
Boy,i was wrong.

because it's a meme map made by a retard for retards

>All the poor countries are post-commie countries
Communism really does wonders, luckily i'm rich as fuck so i don't really care.

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

Please spam this everywhere you can!
Help US save humanity before it's too late! ... ... ... .. .. ..

Are you from Poland A or B?

If Poland A is western part of Poland then i'm A, i live in Wroclaw/Breslau

Germany = Troyan Horse of Europe

Germany = traitor to personalistic civilizations

Germany = anticivilization

Because it's the little playing field of Germany. When Poland enter in UE, german businessmen rushed into Poland and make sure that the pays are way lower.

You just see the liberalism in this full splendor.

>tfw we used to literally own half the world
fucking idiots didn't even keep the few colonies they had left a few decades ago

WE USED TO RULE THE WORLD N SHIEET

Yeah it is Poland A
Is it difficult to vive in the most blue pilled part of the nation?

It feels weird sometimes when i'm with random people and they start talking about politics and they mention racism and xenophobia as if it was a bad thing... But most of people i hangout with are pretty redpilled conservatives so i'm good.

Also don't ever try to redpill random people... people are not really fond of others opinions

Why are we so poor? wtf

I thought we were one of the richest nations in the world?

>tfw the Belgian Congo actually was the personal dominion of the king for a few decades before becoming colony of the state
>tfw -oh the irony- we made the park to celebrate the first 50 years of independence and its buildings and monuments using exclusively money taken from the people of the Belgian Congo

understood

Polacy. Też was wrukwiają nowe ustawy NWO, które sprzedawane są jako "anty-terrorystyczne". Mnie też, dlatego przychodzę Wam z objawieniem. Ted Kaczynski, spokrewniony z naszym prezydentem psychopatą to jeden z najbardziej znanych terrorystów w USA. Co ciekawe okazało się, że podczas ataków był pod wpływem programowania umysłowego MK-ULTRA. Co ciekwe, nasz prezydent też pod nim jest, udając pro-polskiego. PRZEJZYJCIE NA OCZY.
JEGO DZIALANIA PROWADZA DO ZNISZCZENIA POLSKI. TAK NASZEJ POLSKI. KACZYNSKI TO UKRYTY AGENT NWO.

really made me think

So, according to this map, Ukrainians starve for the rest of the day after buying a small cup of cofee.

>OP is full of shit lol

Fajne proxy.

Wealth is owning things. Any nation where they have a capital city with oil niggers buying up over priced property as an investment, will look like they are wealthy.

wait
maybe it's not purified to their purchase power
does the sauce say anything?