Is Bill Nye the greatest science expert on television?

Is Bill Nye the greatest science expert on television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7K9SycELA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the greatest scientist don't even own a tv, let alone are seen on one.

At least he knows more than the people browsing this site

Yes.

Him or that bazinga guy. And whatever actor is playing that 'Neil Degrasse Tyson' character.

Truly the nation's brain trust.

No
And he was always shit pushed by lolsorandum kids
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7K9SycELA

what did he mean by this? No really.

>STOP HAVING CHILDREN

>STOP BEING STRAIGHT

It's a joke, engineers are fags.

yes and you must nod your head and obey his mandates or else lose social/moral/political currency

Sagan was a huge liberal

Yes but he wasn't a cuckold

Never realized just how spooky skelly he is.

He was a huge leftist
And usually, conservatives are the cuckolds

>stop being male

He would've laughed at the pseudosciences of today and gender psychology that Nye pushed

fucking /sci/ memes have gone too far

He was still a huge leftist
Sup Forumstards would hate him because he would go against their opinions on pretty much everything

doesn't he only have a degree in engineering or something? Dolph Lundgren is a more credible scientist

fuck that cuck lol

Everyone knows Jebus is the answer.
Give him 10 percent or you burn in the hot burny place!
It says so in this book that's been translated 10 times written by Jews who thought the earth was flat, trust me guys it's totes legit

*tips fedora*

le ebin post!!!!!!!!!111

No one gives a fuck what Sup Forums think, they can't even meme right

Sup Forumstards*
ftfy

is this a real article?

wtf i love bill nye now? i cut my dick off for science! praise science!

It's sad that it could go either way these days

I am literally a more qualified scientist and engineer than this fuck. Never even got his PhD and pretends to be an expert on EVERYTHING.

shit, Sagan was a liberal? I'm contractually obligated to hate him now. Daddy T/r/ump wouldn't be proud of me if I started liking liberals.

Intelligent people leans to the left, most the time

plus the only actual "science" he's done is designing aeroplane cabins

Yeah he's ok, but he's said some dumb things before.

>letting people not die
Makes you think that people could be alive cause of him.

sure it's a good service that helps people, but it's hardly rocket science

>Is Bill Nye the greatest science expert on television?

Cringe.

No one asked for this

He's the most qualifed science expert on television, yes.

Contrary to the anti-science mongolids who cry about him, you don't need a PhD in any science to be a science presenter on television and teach basic science to the public. You just need a broad understanding of science and knowledge about television presentation itself.

A PhD means you're a leading authority on one particular specialty in one particular branch in one field of science and there's nothing about a PhD that would make you qualifed to talk about any other field of science.

I myself have a PhD in chemistry, and I am completely unqualified to talk about anything in, say, geology, at least no more qualifed than anybody else with an undergraduate degree. I'm also less qualifed than, say, Bill Nye to discuss chemistry to the public in a television format.

The vast majority of all scientists are, yes. In fact, modern conservatism pretty much requires the abandonment of science.

Bill Nye is the Tony Hawk of science

Carl Sagan was a big supporter of gay and transgender rights in his day, and he wouldn't be any different now. He wouldn't have any view that Bill Nye doesn't have.

>Bill Nye
>Science
lolno

>Television
>Science
LOLNO!

I bet you dumbdumbs couldn't even name a real scientist who isn't a meme or hasn't written a best selling meme book about meme science

>knowledge about television presentation itself
This is a very key feature. It has nothing to do with science and all to do with social work.
I'll change your "tv presentation" for a more apropiate term:
Teaching skills.

Not everyone have it, and he can teach kids, youngs and adults, three very different skillsets.
Too wordy, and you lose kids. To much simple stuff and you bore adults. He could please anyone, that's a major skill to have

>He's the most qualifed science expert on television, yes.
>I myself have a PhD in chemistry

Its like you added that to qualify our opinion or something

Tell that to all the alternative medicine and anti-vaccine liberals. Conservatives are anti-science about climate change and religion, liberals are anti-science about alt medicine, vaccines and gender science

virgin engineer vs chad chemist

Being a liberal back then is not the same as a "progressive" today, not remotely. Christopher Hitchens a self identified marxist would be labelled a nazi by libtards today if he were alive.

define "television"

It exists on a Spectrum...subscription