Shows ruined by politics

>Watch film/show with great cinematography, acting, writing, comedy, and action.
>Character goes off on "on the nose" political tangent
>shrug it off
>happens again
>then again
>and (((again)))
>mfw

It can't be an accident you chose the simpsons for your pic

It doesn't bother me at all. Anything political in entertainment feels like parody to me.

How dare they ruin Alison Brie

>i don't mind eating shit

new season of portlandia
I was really fucking pissed! always liked that show, there is probably a bunch of really funny stuff in the season too, but I will never watch it again.

>character is a very shallow parody of a real politician or political commentator

>he hasn't watched (((((((American Horror Story)))))) yet

Silly goyim of course we're being fair, that's how they are in real life!

I loved that scene when i was a kid, now i know why i loved it, Lisa is a cunt a huge boring cunt

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

It's fine to have a cunt as a character (community did it really well) but when the writers keep trying to make that character seem like the hero is where the problems begin.

South Park
>I know it has always been political to some extent, but these days it's just a total chore to watch due to how political and preachy it has become
The Simpsons
American Horror Story
Late night talk shows
>Again, I know they've always been political to some extent, but these days they've become nothing but political shitflinging + interview
Ironically, news shows themselves
>Yes, they cover political topics, but they were in the past much less "political". They'd give you the news, and that's it. They didn't have so much an obvious bias and agenda to their reporting in the past.
Major league sports

I agree, they're pretty much coasting on their political relevance, I find the earlier stuff to be funnier since there were actual non-political jokes.

Oh no, no Portlandia. What happened?

they did what all shows are doing, went full SJW

Hilarious that some people here were surprised when a Netflix show made for and by insulated coastal hipsters turned liberal. What the fuck did you expect.

Stealing that pic

Also i guess I just got too hopeful

remember that most people in Hollywood view it as their duty to use their art form to spread leftwing views, especially after trump. all power to them, but you should expect it in any mainstream show that touches on politics (and increasingly, shows that have nothing to do with politics).

I read this in Sneed's voice.