I NEED HELP IN RED PILLING MY ENTIRE ART CLASS

I am doing an Art project on current affairs and politics. Give me some examples of red pilled art? ideals? etc...

Ben Garrison

A woman dressed like Europa getting beheaded by a muslims and a man with a videocamera filming a crying muslim woman with money in one hand and a sign protesting islamophobia in the other and 6 kids following her

>art class
Draw a wheelbarrow full of steamy shit and call it "the liberal agenda"

Here is what I have so far? Is it too normal. Should I include 1984 esque work.

I WANT TO SHOW THAT THE UK/US CONTROLS PEOPLE...

I WANT TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN OLD PROPAGANDA AND NEW MODERN NEO PROPAGANDA.

ANYONE MAKE SENSE OF THIS?

>want to redpill people
>take art classes

shoot yourself in the head

something comparing the EU to nazi Germany would be good then. Look at some speech given by both merkel and adolf and find similarities. Start from there.
"Same shit, different day"

Here is the latest iteration.

MY STUPID FUCKING ART TEACHER (SHE IS A WOMAN) SUGGESTED COMPARING TRUMP AND FARAGE TO HITLER.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING REDPILL HER TO DEATH.

Consult Prof. Samuel Hyde

QUICK GUYS

I NEED ANTI MUSLIM PROPAGANDA

ANTI OBAMA

ANTI JEW

QUICK GO GO GO GO

comparing old and new propaganda won't cut it

try to compare propaganda with marketing, much more easy and understandable

ANTI BLUE PILL

Take this...

Add this...

Look at some Ben Garrison pictures for inspiration.

build a big wall out of clay.

And then hit them with this.

THANKYOU

YOU ARE HELPING REDPILL FUCKWIT BRITS.

Create humanoid figures for every kill the clintons have gotton and have hillary and bill standing ontop the pile.

EVERYONE

THIS IS THE LATEST VERSION, ADDING TO IT AS WE SPEAK.

Those pictures you posted make you look like a child. Be more direct use statistics. Have the statistics on a blackboard and a teacher spouting off bullshit and not only will the teacher get the message but so will the much less indoctrinated class.

just paint a more colourful version of this

Ur gonna git failed m8.
Not because it isnt up to standards, really. More because you are commiting wrongthink at this very moment!

This is just a planning page, guys.

The end result is me making a piece of art myself based upon these images/ideals etc.

18+

Don't we already live in an Anarcho-capitalistic state?

Us First worlders at least.

If you have the capital, you can do what you want.

Pic completely unrelated.

What do you guys think?

Anymore powerful images I can add?

Sorry i thought this was a different thread

something like this may may

Here's the biggest one of all: that dividing the world into those who are "red pilled" and those who are "blue pilled" is a shitty meme from The Matrix which is only of interest to autistic permavirgins whose lives are so underachieving that they spend much time sharing memes on hugbox imageboards.

Tell them this and their minds will be completely blown!!

SFW My friend.

My teacher is not going accept that, even if I do agree with it.

So, you voting for Hillary eh?

do it anyway

basically everything in your collage is not safe for work, you'll get expelled for literal nazithink

Honest answer: I'm Australian, so am not voting for a US president. If I could, it would be the attached.

>Red pilling arts students

Lmao red pill/blue pill is partially down to your personality, and artists trend blue pilled as fuck. You're basically going into a line of work where people work for poverty wages for an infintesimally small chance of making it big that relies on gibs as patronage so they cak keep making art.

Draw some stunning neo-classical art of modern politics with seemingly corrupt candidates.

Protip: Clinton is the most corrupt.

Seems pretty meaningless to me user, I really wouldn't be surprised if you were an underage B& because this looks like a high school level art project.

Either way I don't get the overall theme you're going for here.

Don't try and fit too much in to one, maybe stick to one theme per piece of work
Also don't reveal your power level too much or you will probably get put on a watchlist, its the sad reality bro
Anyway let us all know how it goes

If I could give you one piece of advice OP, its learning how to use photoshop/gimp/whatever to cut out images from photos. Your photo would look much cooler if it was a collage of differantly shaped objects. Putting rectangular posters next to eachother isn't very aesthetic. Like you don't need to add a poster of orwell, you can just add orwells head. Collages are nice because you can just slap a bunch of shit on a page without much thought and call it art.

I am assuming this is a high school art project at this point.

>muh scare tactics

definitely don't even suggest The Jew because it is far too soon

your presentation will probably be all spaghetti, hope you go through with it

>art class
user...

probably take note of the fact that it is common practice to say asian instead of middle eastern/arab/african, a perfect example of propaganda i'd say

Show them some of Hitlers paintings

I would take the breaking point picture away. You will just get labeled anti refugee

Pendulum of extreme left/extreme right and a hand that can stop it called family values in the middle.

more dead bodies plz
a la "Colombian Folk Art"

ps evil is relative

Also again OP, assuming you are under 19, realize that making something along these lines can get you a certain reputation in high school that isn't very favorable. You can say you don't give a fuck, but everybody does.

If you want to go for a more socially acceptable theme, go for anti-mass media, anti-cooperate, and anti-totalitarian themes. Anti-American themes can come off as edgelordy, but usually young people and leftists hate america, so whatever. Orwell making fun of stalin is cool. You're a bong, you can add something about CCTV, the TV license thing is finee, I mean 1984 was largely inspired by the UK.

Anti-immigrant themes like this also come off as remarkably right wing and dog-whistle racist. Also Daily Mail is emblematic of the british mass media and abusive surveillance of people, and more than anything comes off as a trashy tabloid, it's not the best choice of things to pick. It also doesn't have much coherance with your orwell theme, the crime in that case was caused by a reluctance of the police to act against minorities, in orwells universe a story like that would be released to make the public follow the government. The anti-EU stuff is more thematic.

Anti-communist themes like this really make you stick out as somebody that's fairly right wing rather than centrist because only right-wingers really ever compare the EU to communists. Anti-stalin content and anything orwell is a notable exception to this.

If you want to redpill people, be subtle. Instead of EU = communist, one random idea, add a picture of EU leaders nobody has heard of. Then if people ask, say these are the people in charge of the EU, and make people realize they don't know anything about these unelected representatives.

Finally your grade is ultimately decided by how much you impress your teacher, pandering to your teacher in general will result in higher grades than challenging their opinions. Sad but true.

>not revealing your power level and "expressing your self"
>conforming to the norm

this is how to make shit art

user why type so much and engage in serious discourse for these NEET manchildren? Your good intentions and even intelligence are being wasted here, no one on this board uses more than .1% of their brain, it's just aimless nonsense, take your shit to or any non NEET hub of activity

no, you can't argue with somebody who has decided their opinion. you're going to look like hitler.

Draw Jesus fucking Christ. Literally, jesus fucking himself

And draw mohamet helpin out

>I NEED HELP BECOMING COMPLETELY SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED

Look we're talking about art class here, not art. OP is taking images from the internet and putting them together in a collage seemingly using microsoft paint.

I've had friends come up to me, DESPITE me being a Sup Forumslack, and whisper to me about how an uncool kid was showing them merchants. Word spreads around and being known as the right-wing neo-nazi kid is not going to help you. I am beyond pretending OP is over 19.

OP clearly hasn't lived very long because he's citing orwell and an alarmist anti-privacy paper that endorses CCTV and regularly snoops on people to get stories. Some of the ideas he has would get him a certain reputation. I would tone it down while you're still in school and quite frankly you're still making some terrible art like MSpaint collages. I would suggest he leaves the more extreme stuff for memes, or when he becomes worth a damn at art.