Rome General

>On April 15, 2014 ScreenRant received reports from Entertainment Weekly in which it was confirmed that a movie based on HBO Rome is indeed on the way. Quote "As reported in 2009 Bruno Heller, who wrote and executive produced the series, is writing the movie script as well; the film will be produced by Morning Light Productions. The only question that remains is which epoch of Rome will the movie focus on and which cast members will be featured on the big screen?" Kevin McKidd (Lucius Vorenus) himself spoke in September 2013 about it. "There is a script that is being shopped and it's supposedly very good, I haven't seen it, but I am definitely going to be a part of the movie... He is very much alive, so that should be a fun story to tell."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OK-pbUar2E
youtube.com/watch?v=uMSLDpyABLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

what did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7OK-pbUar2E

;_;

C O M F Y

youtube.com/watch?v=uMSLDpyABLQ

i'll believe it when i see the deadwood movie and the long awaited 3rd season of Carnivale

This, HBO pulls this shit with every good show they cancel.

I wish they would've had two seasons with Julius Caesar and the series ended with his assassination, instead of the rush job we ended up with.

It would have to be about the start of the Empire wouldn't it?

"long awaited" oh you fucking tool nobody is waiting for 3rd of carnivale

So those supposed three or more Game of Thrones spinoffs are just HBO blowing smoke?

Yes you dummy. That quote was from 3 years ago.

they're up to five now apparently

akshully i started writing it myself. it's set during WWII with new characters split between the us and europe and robert oppenheimer is a character

>ywn save a qt 3.14 from slavery

lmao

rally...to me...
rally...to me...

>WE

>April 15 2014 was over three years ago

I want to die...

What did they mean by this?

Who was Best Girl, and why was it Octavia?

Based Octaviaposter

Best Rome Girl Powerrankings
1. Atia
2. Servilia
3. Niobe
4. Cleopatra
5. Irene
6. Vorena the Elder
7. Vorena the Younger
8. Jocasta
9. Livia

99. The rest of the female characters
999. Octavia

>Servilia

fuck off grannyfucker.

Just started watching this show it's fucking based.

she is really cute, but i can't get past the fact that she kind of looks like frodo and the dude she falls for in season 2 looks like samwise. it's maddening