Like, what's the point anymore, Scoob? We've been driving around in a broken down van...

Like, what's the point anymore, Scoob? We've been driving around in a broken down van, solving 'mysteries' the police have no time for. We're almost in our fifties, and we barely get any recognition. I'm pretty sure I've zoinks my last zoink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbY_oY5VcVc
youtube.com/watch?v=2NaUmHF5blE
youtu.be/rhuTbiwpHgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RUH RUH, RI ROT RAIN RAMAGE

Like, I fucking hate you sometimes, Scoob.

Is Red shirt Shaggy better?

Red Shirt Shaggy had Googie and the Ghoul School Girls, so yeah.

Modern Shaggy is the most powerful Shaggy.

Red Shirt Shaggy is cooler

I disagree.

Anyone got any Webms from the Latest WWE crossover movie? Or the fucking insane one with KISS?

I got lots of Scoob Webms.

>that spin with gay sparkles and bubbles

Just like my Japanese animes!

Holy shit, when did Scooby-Doo become so balls to the wall?

Lookit this steve ditko-ass bullshit

A while back.

Holy shit. Dragon Ball Super literally copied this.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbY_oY5VcVc

>Quest Research Laboratories

Oh fuck

Basically all of the DTV movies this decade have been insane.

Do you think he'd go back to the Ghoul School if he were offered another teaching gig?

So Red Shaggy is the expert in women and Green Shaggy is the peak of human strength and speed

At some point they got bored writing stock Scooby plots and just started writing whatever the fuck they wanted. It's amazing.

(BOTH GRUNTING)

was he dry humping that guy's head after he killed him?

You don't even now the half of it

Mystery Incorporated

He's more competent and focused. I like to think that the removal of the green shirt is symbolical of him removing something else green from his life.

Think about it, they've found ancient treasures either trough black archeology or smugglers rings multiple times, they also found boatloads of unrecognizable counterfeit money. The prevalent theory is that Daphne was the one sponsoring their non-ending road trip across the USA, South America and Europe, but it's as plausible that they either got rewards or vere clever enough to hide away a little something for themselves.

Well Red Shirt Shaggy can't depend on the gang so he's a bit more mature

in my mind its when the rest of the team went back to college and Shaggy was bumming around

Shaggy dating sim when?

>The prevalent theory is that Daphne was the one sponsoring their non-ending road trip across the USA, South America and Europe
But Shaggy is filthy rich too all the Rogers are, but apparently they just want peaceful lifes

Yes, that's what I said. But their sweat doesn't smell bad. Sweat is another way for the body to get rid of garbage, that shit gets metabolized by bacteria and that's the source of bad smells. Healthy people eat less unhealthy food, they sweat more often so they don't accumulate as much crap in their pores, and that results in them just smelling of sweat, but not in a bad way.

Scooby Doo and The Legend of Sparda.
Starring Dante from Devil May Cry
Damn, I need it to go from crazy to Cuh-Razee!

What?

What is red shirt Shaggy?

Shaggy in a red shirt.

But what I wanna know is where's the caveman?

Holy shit! It's better than jojo!

Red Shirt Shaggy exists in:
Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers
Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
and The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

Notice a pattern among these series?
The monsters are all real without it being ambiguous here.
This is the world Red Shirt Shaggy lives in, he also canonly has a girlfriend in the Werewolf one
So he is the most alpha of any Shaggy

Wasn't a new series supposed to come out this year?

There was this weird period in the 80s where every incarnation of Scooby Doo involved Shaggy and Scooby dealing with real monsters (Boo Brothers, Ghoul School, 13 Ghosts, ect). For whatever reason, Shaggy wore a red shirt during this era.

Pup Named Scooby Doo kind of restored the "unmaking villains" thing and Shaggy's green shirt.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING

TL;DR: sweat smells different on different people, healthy fit people's sweat doesn't smell that bad.

That's not even the best part of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NaUmHF5blE

youtu.be/rhuTbiwpHgI

Woah, wait, wrong thread. It's the middle of the night over here. I should go to sleep.

/r/ing john cena picking up a fucking bolder from that wwe movie

They could easily half-ass these movies but they're really having fun with them

Dude, you're missing out on the fact that different people have different senses of smell. Some people can smell asparagus pee, some people can't, but everyone produces it. Same with sweat. Some people can't stand the smell, they smell it very strongly. Other people report it smelling kind of sweet. It's an interesting area of genetics.

it's shaggy in a red shirt

don't think he ever wore it outside of a few godawful 80's movies (don't kid yourself with ghoul school it's got fap fuel out the ass but that's all it's got going for it) and 13 ghosts which is the worst thing ever made by a human being.

>implying Cena could ever take on the Rock in real life

>doesn't like 13 ghosts
Nigger, I will fight you. That had a great Shaggy, a great Daphne, real neat ghosts, and Scrappy and Flim-Flam combined weren't half as annoying as Scrappy usually is by himself in other shows. It's a crime it never got finished.

Man i was making this whole idea in my head that you were making some kind comparison between arrogant people with money and nice people with money like Shaggy with all that stuff his sweat dosen't smell bad

>13 ghosts which is the worst thing ever made
>anything with Vincent van Ghoul
>the worst thing ever made
Leave. And never return.

>Red Shirt Shaggy movies have real monsters.
>Red Shirt Shaggy also appeared as a digital version of Shaggy in Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase.
>In the latter, the monsters that appeared in the digital world were not guys in costumes.

What if the red shirt movies take place in that digital world from the Cyber Chase?

lol, no I'm actually arguing that an athletic active girl like Kora would still probably smell nice.

In one world Shaggy donned the green shirt, he donned the red shirt in another. The universes split from there. One leads to a string of crooked land developers and the other to a world a ghouls and ghosts.

So does that make Zombie Island a cataclysmic event where the two universes are trying to force themselves back into one?

>Zoinkspoint
>just watch one universe swooce right into another

I genuinely can't tell which is supposed to be the "old school" design and which is the more recent one

it's kinda weird how fred and daphne have gone through so many redesigns while velma and shaggy are just kinda timeless

>don't kid yourself with ghoul school it's got fap fuel out the ass but that's all it's got going for it

Don't get me wrong, it's a terrible movie, but it's a fun kind of terrible to me.

Also, about 90 to 99% of the fap fuel comes from fan art.

>What do we do?

You know what I think?

>It is all fun and games
>until you remember that Scooby-Doo has had multiple crossovers with the DCU

Well he just recently did a cross over with Space Ghost as well.

Guys, all this is dope and I want to watch it. Where do I start?

Now he's a real, true ghost.

>that skirt of Velma
>those tiddies on Daphne
Drawn by a fan, I'm sure.

You don't know who Alex Toth is?

That's a nice show you got there.
It would be a shame.
If someone.
Ruined it

That and DC just did a comic about it...

This is literally anime

It's the eyes in the case of the latter two.

is Red Shirt Shaggy superior to any other huma being?