ITS REALLY HAPPENING !!!

It's really fucking happening. CQ for A co 2/508 here. We are on green ramp and headed to Latvia. We have drawn live ammo. I say again, live ammo. We do not draw ammo for scheduled or unscheduled alerts unless it's really fucking happening.
The rest of battalion and then brigade will get Lariet Advance notifs shortly

Other urls found in this thread:

uawire.org/news/multinational-nato-battalion-to-arrive-in-latvia-early-next-year
forces.gc.ca/en/operations-abroad/nato-ee.page
morningnewsusa.com/ww3-scenario-russia-conducts-illegal-military-activity-estonia-germans-test-air-missiles-23103042.html
rt.com/news/358564-us-spy-planes-intercepted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>FML

fake and gay
don't bump anything without proofs

Openly call of mutiny, user.

Why is your photo in a blurry potato resolution but 1MB?

how do i larp too?

malware in it

Which corvette got issued Fury?

Ha Obongo is sending you into the meat grinder. Make you tell your families you love them because you'll be coming home to them in a bodybag.

google image search doesnt bring anything up

Prepare your anus Latvia.

What's a Latvia?

Why are we going to kill are the Latvians?

OP is a lying faggot hoping somebody will start asking him about being in the military. Nobody cares jackass

pic and OP are fake and guy

troops wouldnt be wearing their parachutes for an airlift from America all the way to latvia

Why the fuck latvia?

Shit, i am in riga for vacation right now

2 Fury...Pog

timestamp faggot

The "Smerch" missile volley must look beautiful in the last few moments before it falls on you, it is probably like a spreading bunch of stars appearing from the sky. Hope you will enjoy your last seconds.

>proof or didn't happen

Where are you now?
Because you normally do not draw ammo before at destination, unless you are going in hot

There ain't shit in Latvia. I've once stayed there for a week. All the baltics are really clean but barren. Lithuania had the best basketball fans though

Faggot OP is still on CQ signing out people on pass

it's a mini Africa

I hope Russians exterminate your miserable ass soon. Fucking scum of the earth

OP might not be a fag.

I overheard some really disturbing shit yesterday. Some dude at work who's heavy into Masonic shit (And a former Operator) was cheerfully telling people in his little circle 'that this world was going to be destroyed' and a new world would be laid out where only the proud few have a future.

Nothing happening here, calm down. Another readiness training and shit

POG? Pfhaha naw 1P. Want me to bring you a pizza or something?

rip slavshit tenk

He fucked the pic up.
1mb and its all fuzzy.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

Deploying in 2016.
In ACUs
Yea right faggot
T. Actually army goy

At least we dont have niggers.

Latvia borders russia, it would be a staging ground for a defence or attack on russia. Since OP has no proof he's probably just shit posting with weak bait

I have pics I have posted many times that don't come up on that

Ment for

>
>Latvia borders russia, it would be a staging ground for a defence or attack on russia. Since OP has no proof he's probably just shit posting with weak bait

he is just attention whoring

REVOLT!

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR CHAINS!

DOWN WITH NATO! DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE!

What the hell am i reading?

Sorry bro I will need to get drafted and sped a year or two training.

If your still alive in 2018/2019 I'll see you on the front

>not understanding how casualty reports work...

Sure thing m8

Oh shit! Guys! I'm on gate guard and we just got told to wear our hi vis jackets.

Shit must be going down.

Fuck off OP can confirm this story to be both fake and gay.

Are you gonna attack Victor vin doom

Canadian troop here.

Latvia mission is true, called Op Reinforcement, public knowledge. Some people I know are being deployed.

Idk about OPs story though, u for real going in live?

Are you for real?

What is the mission about? For fucks sake do NOT start WWIII yet.

OPSEC you fuck!

uawire.org/news/multinational-nato-battalion-to-arrive-in-latvia-early-next-year

Fucking hell i hear gunfire outside

The globalist a are going to start WW3 before their plan gets anymore fucked

>brexit
>probable trump win

After that they know the game is up, they need to move on nationalists like Putin and Iran/China now or their game is done for sure

The war will start before Nov 9th, they'll claim Hillary has continuity from Obama in a time of total war we can't risk Trump at a time like this

Save this post , the gloabalists are pulling their last trick, global war

Woops fucked up the name

Op Reassurance

forces.gc.ca/en/operations-abroad/nato-ee.page

I didn't even think of that, another reason not to believe

morningnewsusa.com/ww3-scenario-russia-conducts-illegal-military-activity-estonia-germans-test-air-missiles-23103042.html

Ok, americunts, this gonna hurt.

While I'm just speculating, give the operation is called Reinforcement, I would assume they are bolstering Nato forces on the border. For what reason, probably a show of force or training.

So wiping out dem Russian Enclaves in good ol baltics huh?

the motors only work in the ascent phase
you don't see shit and you don't hear shit either, because they're supersonic
one minute you're fine, next minute you're fucking mincemeat

stay safe peely apple

This.

Taiwan armyfag here, my regiment has just been given live ammo and booklet "Basic communication in Russian"

Proof: picture of my platoon.

What kind of shitbag posts troop movements?

Fake and gay. Or, KYS.

Join the Russians as soon you land or die

kek

If the election is compromised there will be Civil War in the US. There is not way in hell that they can try to pull some shit.

If DHS moves in it is CIVIL WAR. Get ready folks....this is it.

Its all over...

Lithuanian uprising against the white goverment undergoing
First pictures coming in
RUSSIAN INTERVENTION IMMINENT ACTUALLY HAPPEINIGGASAAR R ASASDFASFDA

Morrisons shop assistant here, all the coin slots on the trollies have been removed, somethings going down.

OP IS RIGHT

Pic to prove it

Can you post more pictures when you get there?

Jew here, juts got orders from the rabbi to make sure our jew gold cave is locked up nice and tight, we've been given our torahs and a list of stocks, bonds, and ETFs to short, its really fucking happening!

Thats what you get for not sucking rapefugee dicks like Western Europe.

YOU WILL BE ENRICHED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

LOL

Fake and gay
Proof: google search

Just called the Russian embassy. Thanks OP. Hope that wasn't supposed to be a secret.

THIS IS FINALLY IT.

Good luck anons. Hope some of you make it.

Nice try Ivan.

Time stamp nigger.
If you don't have a pen or paper, whip out yo dick like that aussie soldier did.

wat

They didn't tell us which country we attack, but my NCO (pic related, I snapped a photo of him in the helicopter) hand-picked anyone who could speak Australian.

Sorry Kangaroobros.

>CQ for A 2-508

Last I checked, CQ wasn't an MOS, it was something you randomly get thrown onto every once in a while.

OP is a phaggot

Autism detected

>"Hello Russian embassy, this is a NEET living in his parents basement, I have more information than any of your special intelligence."

Russia has the best espionage in the world you dumb fuck. You're like that dumb bitch on burn after reading.

OP may be a fag (or not) but things are certainly staying chippy.

rt.com/news/358564-us-spy-planes-intercepted/

Ne tagad, ludzu. Paldies :)

>US Army
>not wearing Marpat

something fishy here

Oh shit it's actually happening boys. We are deploying into this shitter with live loads!

NUKES IN 30

Fake and gay.

Here's the CNN anchor talking about the flyby and making NYEEEEEEEEERRRR plane noises.

something just happened out my window, there claiming thunder storm in the weather report but sounded like a few heavy canon shots, its freaking all the dogs in the street.

You're a bright one aren't you

>MARpat

>Wondering why TinEye couldn't find your image?

shit. its a real picture at least.

Promised land!
Africa without niggers.

>Let it happen tho i will be first in front, and the niggers in my country will die out quickly
1R DK BUB
no signs or signals from high or any command about possible depoyment defcon levels, threat levels are normal here alert levels are not raised it's just a reaction to russian aggression

>Dying for another mans political ambition

Cuckd

DIE RUSSIAN SCUM. WE WILL WIN WWIII