DRAKE GETS HIS MOLOCH CHAIN STOLEN IN PHEONIX!!!

Drake just got his Moloch chain stolen from him in Phoenix, Arizona!!! In case you didn't know, Drake uses an Owl (Moloch) as the Logo for his record label OVO. (

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/desiraylopezzz/status/773606546748022789
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4x-eLXlps
youtube.com/watch?v=gXJEt47j-4U
inquisitr.com/3490575/drake-robbed-rapper-has-3-million-worth-of-jewels-stolen-from-tour-bus/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't tell if all this shit is you guys being serious or you're just being ironically retarded.

>didn't even get digits trying to defend his boy
>implying Kek gives a fuck about Moloch

PRIASE KEK! LEAFKEKS BTFO!!!!

Meme magic will destroy this abomination

Praise kek

Leaffags BTFO

None of us can that's why it's spooky when sometimes this shit works

Bof

some say this is the most boring election cycle ever, this is probably the craziest one ever. Will be known for many years.

People still think that pepe is just a alr right frog, they dont know the true meaning.

Drake fan detected

PRAISE KEK for human immortal liberty!!

Praise kek. Down with satanic reptilians

Source on the theft?

i'm more interested in Drake getting punked like a little bitch than any meme magic theories.

Praise Kek

>actually putting stolen property on sale for a total of 1.5 million dollars

wew

twitter.com/desiraylopezzz/status/773606546748022789
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4x-eLXlps

UPDATE: APPAENTLY IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN HIS DJ'S. WHO IS A SOMALI, I BELIEVE. KEK IS LAUGHING AT THE MUSLIMS AND LEAFKEKS WHO ALLIGN WITH MOLOCH RIGHT NOW!!!

Thanks, this isn't the first time so google shows results from when he got robbed for a chain at Gunpoint just as his career was taking off in 2009.

robbing rappers must be a lucrative buisness

WHO WILL KEK CURSE NEXT!?!? DIGITS CONFIRM!!

Amy Schumer

Indeed, its about time she gets her share.

Praise Kek!

praise kek bring the moment of REEEE upon her

Moloch Worshippers beware. There is a new Deity in Charge nao.

come on kek

witness

It's called bound reverberation. Symbols gain magical power through use and proliferation, but when a symbol's power is broken or severely damaged, every iteration of that symbol absorbs some of the backlash from the sundering. Everyone wearing such a symbol or employing it regularly will feel the effects.

Watch out for things bearing Moloch's mark to begin to fall apart. I don't know who has the power to hit like this but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there's a master of the temple involved. Someone fed themselves to Chorinzon for the sort of power we're seeing at work here.

PRAISE KEK AND HIS TAD/pol/ES!

you fucking retards. the owl is a symbol of Minerva (aka Athena).

moloch was a male diety and from what I can tell was associated with a bull.

maybe we are not trying hard enough. Would Kek truly deny us?

Moloch is older than Minerva/Athena. His clergy used the owl before her.

Check Keks 9

Only dubs will confirms this

the owl is known as Lilith a Babylonian demon and moloch is known as the devil and Lilth is his strongest demon.

Its Sup Forums
>90% of them take it seriously
>10% of them think its a meme
>100% will say they think its a meme

Drake the kinda nigga that tries to prove to Sup Forums the holocaust actually happened.

Lilith is a Jewish demon, though.

It will be Michelle obama. Don't ask me how I know. Just witness his eternal power and glory....HERE MY FRIENDS!!!!

beyonce
Michelle obama
A few other well known celebrities
Bermuda Triangle
Gone Missing
No Wreckage found
They arrive in a different Parrallel universe?

Babylon was a Jewish city.

plane full off molech worshippers dissappear over bermuda triangle

nope, the jews never overtly conquered anything but their homeland, and they could never even hang on to that.

wikipedia shows Lilith is a Hebrew word, but she does appear to be borrowed from Sumerian mythology. The jews were in exile in Babylon after being conquered in like the 7th century BC and had a lot of Sumerian culture spread to them through that period, beyond their normal contact and worship of Ba'al that the Bible mentions.

read a book you dummy.

a good 1/3 of this board is just anons baiting retards in circles for fun.

Cyrus the great conquered Babylon and when Army's conquered city's back then they killed everyone man women and kids but Cyrus set 40 thousand Jews free.

What was Babylon Population 40 thousand Jews was allot of people for one city 5 thousand years ago.

1) remember that anytime you hear "X amount of Jews" the X is going to be greatly exaggerated. The book of Exodus says 600,000 Jews left Egypt to wander in the desert, there's not a chance there were any where near that many.

2) I really don't know but a huge city back then would probably have 100,000 to maybe 250,000 people.

Read History stupid GOY

youtube.com/watch?v=gXJEt47j-4U

>Owl (Moloch)

kill you're self and moloch isn't an owl and fucking drake sure as shit isn't a moloch worshipper, he's a fucking nigger from canada

Cyrus Enslaved the Jews of Babylon and he set them free.

Cyrus should of killed the jews like every other conquering Army did back then.

You and your country men are killing themselves little by little day by day Belgium. But Rappers certainly are into the occult. Here is Jay wearing a Crowley T-shirt. And he has implied many times he is a freemason.

Maybe the owl isn't Moloch?? I Haven't seen any dubs yet. I know HILLARY is a Moloch worshipper but I actually recall seeing the OVO logo as a hieroglyphic symbol. It might not be Kek's curse that got Drake; Just some hood ass Mexicans.

STOP TRYING TO FORCE MEME MAGIC YOU FAGS ARE RUINING IT IT WAS FUNNY YESTERDAY BEFORE YOU FAGS WENT OVERBOARD. THE NEXT TIME KEK WILL COMMINICATE TO US IS TONIGHT DURING HILLARY'S AT THE SOONEST

Bull vs "kuk"

Heh...

Sorry about that John Oliver cunt, I invoke kek to ruin him.

you'll have a sad life, false gods will all be forgotten

Literally who?

I unironically believe that in the pockets of reality between serious and non serious is where God is found.

Supernatural will never be proven yet the human minds will continue to produce noteworthy results.

Hillary Rodham Clinton

praise Kek, Hillary will drop out just before election

Kike conspiracy theorists are as cringey as infowar faggots.

I think this was a false alarm. Sorry Kek.

For those who dont understand this was Alister Crowleys mantra and is now used by the church of satan

inquisitr.com/3490575/drake-robbed-rapper-has-3-million-worth-of-jewels-stolen-from-tour-bus/

Yes!
Praise Kek!
The days of smite will be glorious!

>conspiracy theorists

There's those words again.

That would be me. I'm a master of the temple reborn from the womb of Babalon. My number is 999 and my word is tzedek.

Already cursed.

Meme magic is real...

It IS real...

It is really, really real...

This is no coincidence.

it's fucking hilary of course.

Make Jihadi-Juncker sick too, ooo please dear Kek

praise KeK

I had someone confront of about Moloch outside a Target because they saw I had a solar powered dancing owl on my dashboard.

Pic related. Same dashboard figure.

>False Idol Moloch

MOLOCH IS A BULL NOT A FUCKING OWL FUCK OFF WITH THIS /x/ TIER FAGGOTRY.

KNOW YOUR ANCIENT GODS BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH YOU FAGGOT CUNTS. REEEEEEEEE

this didnt happen.
you are an attention seeking whore.

DEMONIC OWLS BTFO

Brianna Wu

SMITE MOLOCH INTO DARKNESS KEK!!!!

WITNESSED

Moloch is connected to owl symbolism by way of Bohemian Grove

That's not the full quote, edgy teenagers just like to leave the part about love out of it, since it sounds cool without it.

KEK WILL DESTROY THE PETTY IDOL, MOLOCH, AND ALL IT'S DISCIPLES. NO MERCY. NO HESITANCE.

Fucking Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA

> conspiracy theorist
browsing that Sup Forums again rabbi?

Who the hell is 'Drake'?

some nigger