Cinematic universe

Try to come up with a new "universe" type of movie franchise

Is this a neo-noir Heart of Darkness or just pretentious crap?

What if, hear me out, Dr. Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural all to place in the same universe.

Niggermatic Universe

Niggers having adventures in Neo-Detroit

ancient mythology

leading up to a team up of legendary figures - Sinbad, Merlin, Lilith, Sun Wukong and Achilles

In a universe where each species have their own planet the black man wants to invade

Sounds dope

No really lets get like an 80s downtown LA gangster type show, but it takes place in the future on some massive space station. Just a general premise.

So... Fate/Grand Order?

haha an argument between those would be price less :)

i had to look that up, so I don't know.

Not joking.

If warner bros wanted to get off heir ass and really invest into a Matrix cinematic universe. Exploring different characters... I don't know something like the anamatrix on steroids

matrix/terminator cinematic universe

I meant that has a horrible joke

id Universe
>Wolfenstein alternate WWII when Germans won with mechs
>DOOM mars station demon invasion from hell
>Quake psychologically damaged man fights through lovecraftian horror
All 3 post credits will have each protagonist taken through a portal into the Arena Eternal where they will face off with 18 other new characters for a Battle Royale / Mortal Kombat tournament, then a meet your maker type ending where you meet Vadrigar, frag him, but find out you're stuck in the Arena Eternal forever anyway and await your death.

Bible Cinematic Universe

the BBC trilogy

I was surprised they didn't turn Black Tower into a Stephen King's Universe

What would be the problem of doing that?

American Cinematic Vietnam War
Platoon, Ramble, Back to Vietnam, Deer Hunter, Apocalypse Now...They all happened in the same country at the same time...

The Portugal Cinematic Evidence

The Portuguese were actually created by God Himself to destroy some kind of evil demoniac race. The films start asbeing about the great feats of Portugal and introducing supernatural menaces as their hidden enemies. It ends with a giang crossover film nowadays with a mega battle and all great portuguese fighting the monsters with time machines

I don't understand on where you based this universe

cryptocurrencies universe

There'll also be a Social Network-style biopic movie of the founding of ID and the creators themselves, which will then introduce them into the cinematic universe. The saga ends with the final movie called "Daikatana" where Romero blows up the entire universe

The Cinematic Third Reich
All super weapon programs ever
All magical relics ever
All cults ever
All live subject experiments ever
All undercover spy ever
All handsome and preverted officers ever
All secret bases ever
All postwar surviving branches ever
Hitler lives forever

Robocop/Terminator Universe.
Breaking Bad/Sons of Anarchy Universe
Robocop vs Predator
Batman vs Predator
Power Rangers vs XMen

The demonic universe
following the three household-names: Azazel, Beelzebub, and Satan, this series will connect all possession and exorcism movies, and re-tell the stories from demons' side and explain how each of them fits into the demons' big picture for Armageddon.

Reboot robocop and terminator in the same universe

I'll use a single movie as an example.

You know how cloud atlas has a bunch of stories/characters that are all interlinked throughout time and people and they all culminate together for the final product?

Think of something similar (original property though, not the same shit as that) except each movie is the equivalent of one of those stories, and they all interconnect.

There would be threads throughout each movie linking them, but the overall impact of this (and it's meaning to the story) wouldn't be revealed until the "culmination" film as it were.

Ideally, in order to get this kind of franchise started, you would have the first movie be something with a bigger draw, probably set during a particularly popular time period with a more direct story to get the audience involved.

Once you have them hooked, then you can start bringing the more obtuse elements into play for later films.

What is required of doing a Stephen King Universe? Collecting all the intellectual property? I am really curious about this

LEGO Universe

You know it's gonna happen.

I thought in the old days, take Universal monsters for example, it was one studio firstly makig two popular character and their franchise. Then the studio makes one episode of the two characters appear in one movie. It's more like a crossover.

I have never seen any franchise that, like you suggested, begins with the joint movie first. There are spin-offs though. Like Minions is a spin-off of Despicable Me.

CIA Extended Cinematic Universe

The Star Trek / Star Wars cinematic universe

Are there ever two Nam movies that portrayed one same battle, one same person, or even one same place?

Are there ever two WWII movies one one same battle?

Blaxploitation Universe
A reboot of Shaft and let him team up with Foxy and Jimmy against Blacula

I tried to think of a white villain from the genre but failed

Wizard of Oz.

The Jumanji cinematic universe

lmao

What we need is spin off from Jumanji the main movie

Fate in general, /apocrypha for a literal team.

I actually have this superhero universe in my head. I think it's pretty good