Guys, I'm legitimately scared at this point. Kekism used to be all fun and games and then the next thing you know...

Guys, I'm legitimately scared at this point. Kekism used to be all fun and games and then the next thing you know, here comes Kek REEEEEing into existence to cut of Hillary's news feed. I'm not sure what to believe anymore and I'm starting to think I unironically believe in meme magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eldeWG-ocR0
youtube.com/watch?v=eOR1lP0Qg2k
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/eldeWG-ocR0
27:30

We have to see this through until the end...

This isn't alright.

If you're scared of Kek and His Devoted, just cast dig into what the Moloch lot get up to.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOR1lP0Qg2k

21m

I am now a true believer of kek. I had my doubts but my soul has been opened to meme magic
Thread is now a kek worshiping general

Meme magic is objectively real at this point and it's clearly more powerful than previously thought.

We have to be mature about this and consider that meme regulation may be necessary to the safety of the world.

We are messing with forces we cannot control.

What's even better is this was at the bottom of the broadcast.

NO REGULATION!

IT'S KILLING BUSINESS!

We must be faithful to kek. His power is not ours but he chooses to bless us it seems.

Magician, possibly even meme magician.

Control is an illusion. Chaos is the only absolute.

Fear not, Trump will win.

Shillary will be exposed to the American people and be held accountable for her crimes and sins.

We've absolutely destroyed the Meme Barrier.

Kek is chaos, he does not take sides, beware.

checked and toasted to with expensive wines

Kek and all ancient analogs to him represent a god of chaos the truth is he i working through us but if we ever fully achieved our goals of nationalist order into the mainstream he would leave us

This is honestly reminding me of the imagination wars episodes of South Park, but instead of made up characters, we're bringing forth ancient gods of chaos.

chilling.

say hello!

THE MAGIC PHRASE HAS BEEN SENT

ABOVE AND BEYOND

ABOVE AND BEYOND

ABOVE AND BEYOND!

A and B

What is Above and Beyond A and B?

The C. The 3. The CROSSing of A and B. The CHRIST. THE KRIST. THE KRISHNA. THE QUETZALCOATL.

THE KEK!

DARK MAGICK FAGS BTFO, KEK IS CHRIIISTIIIIANNN

Is he back?

are you implying we have to betray and enslave him?

shall not be infringed

meme magic is necessary for the free world

Wow, goosebumps.

I think it's absolutely crystal clear Kek has taken sides in this election.

K E K
E K E
K E K

such is the way of kek.

>beware
lol, no. kek hates the cautious. true followers of kek are heedless.

you'd think one of you cuckshed NEET faggots would dice this up by now so I don't have to look through a 40 minute video to see this shit

This whole Kek thing was funny at first but now it's just annoying as fuck.

POST THE MUSIC WHEN KEK REAWAKENS AND MANIFESTS HIMSELF INTO REALITY FOR US ALL TO WITNESS AS HE RESTORES ORDER

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ

praise KEK

Kek is righteous chaos, like Kali Ma, the destroyer (who lops the heads off demons and wears them as a necklace).

One day he will be our enemy its some poetic wizard level lore

Fuck you're libshit regulations, there are no brakes on the meme train

CHOO CHOO

praise KEK

Kek dose not exist

If he does then tripps only will prove

this is false

typical canadian, Kek only blesses us Sharts

kek is real, heretics will burn

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

You do not demand anything from Lord Kek

SWEAR YOUR OATH TO TE HOLY ORDER: Knights of KEK

>I do solemnly swear to praise kek and spread his memes
>I will fight to defend the world of men from the evils of Moloch
>I will spend every day, to my last day protecting the weak and innocent from the globalists
>I swear my life, land and sacred honor to KEK and his messenger on earth God-Emperor Donald J. Trump

Now you reches, do you swear fealty to keys greatness?

>yfw you pledge yourself to the Knights of Kek

>Being this lazy even when I tell you what time

ya what a noob that user is. Stupid fuck faggot. Go fuck yourself.

:-)

WITNESSED! PRAISE KEK! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Seriously though, what the fuck happened there?

holy balls

We're through the looking glass here people

then we would have outgrown our need for him. like the giving tree.

Okay then.

I think keke is actually a demon frog. Be care guys.

>Kekism used to be all fun and games and then the next thing you know

>not understanding Kekism was serious Ritualistic Magick intended to summon a God right from the very start

Up your game, faggot.

Sup Forums MADE A TULPA MEME MAGIC IS REAL Sup Forums MADE A TULPA MEME MAGIC IS REAL Sup Forums MADE A TULPA MEME MAGIC IS REAL Sup Forums MADE A TULPA MEME MAGIC IS REAL Sup Forums MADE A TULPA MEME MAGIC IS REAL Sup Forums MADE A TULPA MEME MAGIC IS REAL Sup Forums MADE A TULPA MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Its getting out of hand

Each Day I believe more

BRUCE, IT'S ME

kek bless us all

I do solemnly swear to praise kek and spread his memes. I will fight to defend the world of men from the evils of Moloch. I will spend every day, to my lasy day protecting the weak and innocent from the globalists. I swear my life, land and sacred honor to KEK and his messenger on earth God-Emperor Donald J. Trump.

sexy digits

check mine

All those (You)'s... Must have felt great

>trying to showboat in church

STRUCK DOWN!

Kekism is annoying right up until you Witness Something.

those digits. my god those digits

I used to be an atheist, now am actually, unironically considering kekism. All the happenings just don't add up scientifically, why here, why now?
I don't know boys, but I think we are in for a ride.

Kek wills it.

Have we started the fire?

I love this shit.

Kek will grant all our wishes.

PRAISE KEK

bless thee with thine sacred repeating digits

This is getting out of hand...

Does Sup Forums even exist? Is it just me and Kek here?

I doubted Him too.

KEK SEES YOU BROHTER! HE SEES YOU!

Holy shit, Kek is here

That's how I am now.

praise kek

When do we write the bible?

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Holy shit meme magic is real! Praise kek!

After we check your dubs.

I-idolatry

We can't keep getting away with this!

if this gets dubs kek wills that we write a bible or holy scripture for his meme magic and pure might

>POST YFW YOU WERE BORN JUST IN TIME TO PRESENCE ANOTHER MAX HEADROOM INCIDENT

KEK IS WITH US
The frog god is real, and my digits confirm

Thank you KEK

WTF is going on! You bastards cannot keep getting away with this.

Kek will help instil order.
Then he will leave, allowing us to cultivate this order.
Just before the zenith, Kek will crash this Civilization.
With a few survivors, though.

Such is the nature of the vicious cycles of guilt.

da fug, 0:25, didn't some user predict Russia will be blamed for interfering with the election

Getting away with it? This is keks will

I wonder what historians will think about this year when they look back.

>The presidential nominees were a billionaire with no previous political career and a woman, who may or may not have been tied to international murder/money-laundering conspiricies and may well have been a terminally ill lizard.
>Supporters of Trump worshiped an egyptian frog god called Kek, who they believed revealed his will to his followers via the influencing of post numbers on a taiwanese rice-cooker discussion board.
>Repeating digits meant that Kek approves.
>The cult of kek believed that Trump was the promised one, kek's representitive on Earth, and that by posting memes they were essentially performing magic. Their theurgy consisted in posting memes until Kek was deemed to have granted a wish.
>In early september, Kek appeared to manifest himself in a television glitch during a programe related to this very election, just as the word 'Majews' appeareared on the screen, inspiring many on the fence to take up the faith.

You could not make this up.

KEK DOES NOT REQUIRE SCRIPTURE IT SEEMS! ONLY MEMES! PRAISE BE TO KEK!

>>I do solemnly swear to praise kek and spread his memes
>>I will fight to defend the world of men from the evils of Moloch
>>I will spend every day, to my last day protecting the weak and innocent from the globalists
>>I swear my life, land and sacred honor to KEK and his messenger on earth God-Emperor Donald J. Trump

>Sup Forums, /mlp/, and Sup Forums tried making their waifus real
>/x/ tried making succubi real
>Sup Forums awakened an ancient Chaos God

Spoopy

So now that meme magic is real and fucking Sup Forums has created a tulpa the wall don't looks like something crazy. Hay mama, Pepe es real!

this resonates through me and by keks will my path is clear

Can meme magic will Hillary to have a major medical episode on live TV during the first debate?

>Bond digits
NOICE