Bump

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-sweden-admits-we-simply-don-t-know-where-they-are-after-14000-illegal-immigrants-go-a6752491.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/12/almost-6000-refugee-children-missing-last-year-germany
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hundreds-of-child-refugees-missing-syria-alan-kurdi-aylan-theresa-may-have-vanished-since-arriving-a7222456.html
sott.net/article/307516-14000-refugees-go-missing-in-Sweden-police-say-little-can-be-done
twitter.com/its2016cmon
twitter.com/its2016cmon/status/773634928139464704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumperino

bump

Bump

bump

seems promising, bump.

bump

YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Bump

someone made this beauty

and this is the Camp Granisvagen

cant be real, bump

>>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-sweden-admits-we-simply-don-t-know-where-they-are-after-14000-illegal-immigrants-go-a6752491.html

its not just sweden, other european countries deport them to sweden too

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/12/almost-6000-refugee-children-missing-last-year-germany

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hundreds-of-child-refugees-missing-syria-alan-kurdi-aylan-theresa-may-have-vanished-since-arriving-a7222456.html

Behold my shitty edit

>>sott.net/article/307516-14000-refugees-go-missing-in-Sweden-police-say-little-can-be-done

CNN "deleted" the article so it can't be found on their website anymore

Why kill muslims? They are victims of ZOG. The only reason why they migrated toward europe is because of the dirty kike wars in the middle east.

We should ally with Islam and defeat the jew to take our lands back.

You mean your government has no idea where they are.

>Muslims in your blind spot
>Good

you can see the name of the real article on the top

Dude, change the fucking text, you can clearly see that its from syria you absolute retard.

We have to tell the same story. The first fake article stated that it was information leaked by a whistleblower.

Probably went on for gibs me dat in other countries (thank you for dat sweden) or stayed illegally

>Sup Forums

I have a Somali friend who says he was almost caught up in it before he was able to book passage to the states. Apparently they are rounded up in government offices that provide welfare. They try to get whole communities at once so no one can tell they're gone. The burning bodies are allegedly used to help meet their sustainable energy initiatives

I said shitty, I meant shitty

Please be fucking real.

If only it was real

>Playing cuck so you can commit the most legendary genocide scheme of all time.

If only though

Base thread is rip
>F

this is the new one

Why does your flag look so delicious?

I know, I was OP

Howdy nigger

Founded by Hershey's™ smores

Have a bump to help in the uncuckening

bumpp

Bumberooni

>Sweden
>Remotely close to redpill level required to do this

Choose one

Seriously how do we know they're not arming them for a proper white genocide?

bump

Take some of them for us you filthy saracen

Bump b4 404

Bump for curiosity

bump

Same fag

Okay, what insane leap of illogic caused you to change "deported" Into "Killed"?

14,000 Enemies of the Western World suddenly disappear after Sweden ends it's failed immigration experiment.

Didn't it occur to you that the Kebab might be heading for Syria or Iran to undertake their terrorist training so they can return at a later date and commence their attacks on that country?

I mean, they know the lay of the land, they know how weak Swedes are, they probably also know the location of every military installation in that country as well.

One big, fat, huge, enormous rule is that you do NOT let your known enemies walk in and learn the layout of your country. That right there is fucking suicide!

Hey, at least the Swedes are waking up and seeing what a huge fail Middle Eastern Immigration is. Hopefully the rest of Europe will wake up and follow suit.

OP bumping a thread is common, routine practice when they want to keep the thread from 404ing.

If you didn't come here just yesterday from Reddit you'd know that.

A FUCKIN ICE CREAM SANDWICH

Gentlemen you're witnessing how the holocaust was made
All we need to do is have Muslim anons who aren't even Swedish make up stories about masturbation machines and shit

Ey, we're starting a fucking fake rumour, are you taking 10 to the power or 404 redpills ?

if this isn't true, make people believe its true

i'll help. tweeted to my 1k+ followers

ok got a bite, lets see where this leads

link twitter pls

>Vote remain
Liberal spotted. He'll bite hard and fast.

twitter.com/its2016cmon

twitter.com/its2016cmon/status/773634928139464704

I made a few by editing BBC and Sup Forums liked them
1/2

2/2

You're complaining of Reddit being on here yet you post nauseating memes.

Also, I heard/read somewhere le happy merchants were taking organs from rapefugees on ukraine, maybe they are doing the same on sweden.