Damnit, Morgan, I actually still had respect for you...

Damnit, Morgan, I actually still had respect for you, especially since you put Chris Wallace in his place by telling him Black History Month was retarded, but now you dun goofed and took shekels for being Mrs. Clinton's lapdog.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9PNoecNxU

Also

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Why do leftists never allow debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/manafort-offered-to-give-russian-billionaire-private-briefings-on-2016-campaign/2017/09/20/399bba1a-9d48-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/trump-jr-russia-lawyer-emails/index.html
rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE198.html?adbsc=social_20170908_1791211&adbid=10156051324263676&adbpl=fb&adbpr=55708608675
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/13/how-russia-gate-met-the-magnitsky-myth/
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/10/forgetting-the-dirty-dossier-on-trump/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off OP. You are only giving them more views.

>unlisted

hahahahaha

There is a way you can link to youtube videos and watch them without it registering as hits (too bad I cannot remember the site)

hooktube.com

>those dead eyes
They got another one.

You really don't think there's anything fishy at all about all the Russian connections?

How are trumkins really still in this much denial?

washingtonpost.com/politics/manafort-offered-to-give-russian-billionaire-private-briefings-on-2016-campaign/2017/09/20/399bba1a-9d48-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html

BASED BLACK MAN

Russian election interference is a real thing, it happened. In fact, it didn't just happen here. The Russians didn't just conjure up this whole apparatus overnight, it's been tried and tested both in Russia and in Europe. I don't see why it's so hard to accept this. The inter-connectivity of this age is a propagandists wet dream.

This isn't a political statement.

Waah, waah, waaaaah

Trumpkins are stupid to begin with. Who the fuck looked at this reality TV star with no substantial policy positions aside from MAGA and thought, ''yep, this guy can definitely change things in Washington and help us out!''

Seriously, a fucking wall?

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

>Literally over a year now since the first accusations
>Not a single shred of evidence has come from any of this

Shills gonna shill

the shilling never ends

>it's true
>it's true because it's true.
>how could anybody question this?
>it's a key feature of our time that this is true.

Lol, amazing argument.

Are you FUCKING retarded?

cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/trump-jr-russia-lawyer-emails/index.html

Except for that time Trump Jr literally released an email in which he literally schedules a meeting with literal agents of the Russian government to literally discuss exchanging dirt on Clinton.

>that font rendering

I too would go to these lengths if it meant keeping Hillary Clinton away from the superpower that is US of A. He did nothing wrong

What law did this break again?

What you're talking about is so fantastically obvious it would be like demanding evidence for the wetness of water.

rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE198.html?adbsc=social_20170908_1791211&adbid=10156051324263676&adbpl=fb&adbpr=55708608675

Then, go talk to some Russia people and former IC people who can give you even more insights. This is a well-documented phenomena and it's not new. The USSR did it, they loved the idea of getting people into the US to spread all sorts of bullshit about AIDS, crack, etc.

That's what the investigation by superstar lawyers is all about.

>muh russia
>muh russia
>muh russia

keep chanting it, surely it will help you win the next election, right demcucks?

>A CELEBRITY SAID SOMETHING THAT'S CRITICAL OF A POLITICIAN THAT I SUPPORT!

Wanting a committee to investigate an attack on our democracy by a foreign power isn't a leftist stance, if anything the GOP should be the first asking for this.

I have no idea why you people are against an investigation.

the fact that you use words like "inner-connectivity" and tautological arguments really cements the fact that you are a typical liberal brainlet

also what you linked has nothing to do with """russian interference""" in the 2016 election

>Why do leftists never allow debate?

Reminder Trump sued Bill Maher over a joke.

I LITERALLY just shit my LITERAL pants at the thought that Drumpf is LITERALLY going to be POTUS for 7 more LITERAL years!

Remember Libs are the ones who spent the last decade telling us Russia wasn't a threat and there was no way they could affect elections

I never got this either. Ronald Reagan is essentially the person that the modern Republican party is built around and he would have would pushed the button on Russia over this without thinking twice.

I agree, my fellow lefty. However, don't you think that "pussy" is a bit gendered? Maybe try "dork" or "pissbaby". Also, good call changing up the filename. People were starting to catch on that you post it multiple times a day every day and have been doing so for about a year.

What's the tl;dr of this Russia stuff? It sounds like they intentionally leaked dirt on Hillary to manipulate the election, but as long as they didn't alter the vote counts, I don't know why it would matter.

Yes, yes it does. But I wouldn't expect anyone who uses the term phrase ''liberal brainlet'' to be able to read anything without colorful pictures.

You mean the investigations that keep bringing up nothing?

If you don't have national security clearance it's literally impossible for you to know this.

>I have no idea why you people are against an investigation.

So, about those Hillary emails...

Right, just like the Hillary email investigations brought up nothing, so neither of them did anything wrong.

I like how they released this the same day it turned out Trump's accusations of Obama wiretapping his campaign were absolutely true.

exactly

thats why celebs should just shut the fuck up instead of acting like they know anything at all about the real world in their sheltered life

it's a shame there's literally no evidence whatsoever and only leftists keeps pushing the idea.

no it does not. all your article describes is the structure and function of a purported propaganda machine. it does not illustrate your point, nor does it even mention the 2016 election.

fuck off you brainlet shill, you are convincing nobody.

>accusations
Those were not true.

Donald Trump != Paul Manafort
FISA != Barack Obama

The taps started in 2014, and Trump's own DoJ said there isn't any evidence to support his claim. Read. The. Fucking. Details.

>didn't bring up anything
>when the FBI director literally said anyone else who did the same shit would be sent to prison for a decade and saved his own skin
Fuck off CTR

It's starting to look more and more like someone in Trump's camp gave polling info to Russians to target vulnerable electorates in swing counties.

I have no idea what the legality of that is but I'm sure someone's working on it.

>By all accounts, Veselnitskaya had little or nothing to offer about the DNC and turned the conversation instead to the Magnitsky Act and Putin’s retaliatory measure to the sanctions, canceling a program in which American parents adopted Russian children. One source told me that Veselnitskaya also wanted to enhance her stature in Russia with the boast that she had taken a meeting at Trump Tower with Trump’s son.
>Yet, no one seems to remember that Hillary Clinton supporters paid large sums of money, reportedly about $1 million, to have ex-British spy Christopher Steele use his Russian connections to dig up dirt on Trump inside Russia, resulting in a salacious dossier that Clinton backers eagerly hawked to the news media.
really makes you think
>consortiumnews.com/2017/07/13/how-russia-gate-met-the-magnitsky-myth/
>consortiumnews.com/2017/07/10/forgetting-the-dirty-dossier-on-trump/

hello shills

Isn't this nigger fucking his goddaughter?

>Cold War has been over for decades
>people unironically think that Russia is still "muh enemy"
>people unironically think that Russia is still "muh communism"
>people still have no clue that China and India are causing more pollution and destroying the world with it faster than any nation ever has, including the United States of America
>people STILL don't understand that it's the U.S. and Israel who are deliberately keeping the Middle East and northern Africa in a constant state of destabilisation, for the profit of an elite-few
My God, you fucking dumb Murricunts are stupid.

It's not rigged, you are just losing!

>CIA opposes Trump for not wanting to restart Cold War with Russia to help getting pockets of military-industrial complex filled, so they send backroom orders to big media organizations to leak this idea that Trump was mind controlled by Putin like Yuri from Red Alert and the leftist retards lap it all up without questioning anything

And to think they call the Trump supporters retarded

If Americans are dumb enough to take social media and the internet serious enough for it to literally turn the tide of our Presidential elections, we deserve whatever fate is coming.

>dossier drops last year from British spy
>Trump got pissed on by underage hookers in Obama's previous Russian hotel room
>had rich mideast royalty and certain US politicians as middlemen
>everyone gets paid to find dirt on Hilary, spread propaganda on social media, possibly straight up fuck with vote counts
>every congressional hearing lets out terrifying shit incuding stuff like theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/
>Trump and co constantly caught in lies and obstructing

But like said, we won't know the full extent until Mueller is done.
this is exactly what everyone said would happen, fucking morons like you

The FBI director who was fired for not stopping the Russia investigation? Why would you believe anything he says?

>gave polling info to russians to target swing states
Holy shit CNN has lost its collective hivemind, do you honestly believe people voted for him because of some russian hackers and not because Hillary was a shit candidate?

>Throughout the election, Hillary is winning in polls
>"It's not rigged, you're just losing."
>Trump makes a comeback in the election, and wins by a wide margin
>"R-Russia rigged it!"

It's scary how illogical Trumpfags are just because the facts aren't in their favor.

You do realize that pissing dossier got debunked 7 months ago right Hildog?

It absolutely did not you lying faggot

And yet we still won ;)

I'm sure Morgan Freeman is losing sleep over losing the respect of some unemployable frogposter.

I am not surprised that billionaire real estate moguls or life long politicians in the highest levels of office have relationships with foreign individuals.
I think you'd be delusional to think that isn't a very very regular occurence and maybe just read headlines that are unironically fake news

This is completely legal. Since Russia was already "hacking" the election why was Trump's son speaking to this woman?

The irony is that if this video was made 20 years ago liberals would be writing it off as right-wing propaganda.

He's not wrong by the way. Putin is absolutely having a field day fucking with us and we're not doing anything about it. Rather we're gleefully obliging it, and anyone who points it out gets branded a leftist/liberal/SJW/shillary drone.

>he actually thinks Trump got pissed on by russian hookers supplied by Putin
Jesus christ the absolute state of the american left

>Rand corporation
I have some Pravda and Izvestia articles debunking that, if you are interested

Isn't that crazy? Now about that DC pizza parlor that's actually a child sex ring....

A nuclear war over leaked emails obtained through a simple phishing email? Are you retarded?

>Trump got pissed on by underage hookers in Obama's previous Russian hotel room

A friendly reminder that the Democraps are so desperate to attack Trump that they actually believed this obviously fake memo was real

>Russian news debunking Russian infetterence

REALLY NIGGER

They're both retarded conspiracy theories, oops sorry for killing your strawman.

Right, that's why Twitter and Facebook (who sold $100,000 worth of ads to pro-Trump groups) are testifying on the Hill. Nothing happened at all. That's why former IC heads are on record saying the campaign to influence the election happened. That's why Trump's pick for ambassador to Russia said it happened. You just really like the taste of Donald Trump's cock, don't you? It's remarkable to the mental gymnastics you'll perform to defend him and the crazy standards of evidence you'll demand, basically a handwritten note from Putin, before accepting something.

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

There are many more like this. This isn't anything new. Are you going to scream ''OMG DEEP STATE'' now?

The U.S. IC has, repeatedly, testified that there exists compelling reasons to believe that Russia did in fact conduct propaganda efforts during the U.S. election in an attempt to influence the outcome.

It was a joke, genius. You obviously don't know what Rand Corp is.

At this point it is more in lines of schoolyard namecalling.
There isn't anything.
The fucking ace proof is goddamn Facebook posts that they call "hacking" because nobody wanted to vote for the LITERAL cuckold Hillary Clinton

I get incredibly irritated reading denial about it all. It's like a cult or something...

How could the entirety of the american intelligence services not stop this from happening.. muh democracy is everything in the US and yet the billions of dollars they spend on military and security could not protect it. Its bizarre that that is the message you choose to send to the world because you lost an election. Never should anybody trust america again on anything it ever does because it is incapable and completely incompetent. Dumb Americans go drink your diet soda and shut up and let your corporate masters tell you how to think and feel seeing as they have replaced religion in your country.

Tell me when they actually rigged a polling booth to vote for Trump and I'll give a fuck, I didn't vote for him because of some russian propaganda piece no matter how much you and Hillary want to use it as an excuse for her losing (like her claiming that white women were forced by their husbands to vote for Trump).

>one side supports arguments with logic and sources
>other side responds with memes and buzzwords
Literally every Sup Forums thread. This is what you get with an entire generation of edgelords and foreigners who are raised by memes and use them to form their entire worldview.

>"We should allow non-citizens to vote and run for office in America!"
>"How fucking dare Russia attempt to engage in our election process!"

Leftist logic, everybody

>who sold $100,000 worth of ads to pro-Trump groups

This is the only thing I've seen with some tangible evidence.

Are the left literally arguing one hundred thousand dollars in Facebook ads defeated Hillary Clinton?

You're right, the left just responds with memes like russian hookers pissing and buzzwords.

>You will never watch hentai in a theater surrounded by prostitutes and special agents while wearing a comfy christmas onesie.

*I mean the right

Is your ass actually fucking paid to post this shit?

*I mean left

It's even funnier knowing she took tens of millions from foreign nationals and big banks who have actually hurt our country.

This is where things get really messy. The IC didn't say Russia ''hacked'' the election. They never claimed that. Sure, some nutjobs will claim VLAD LITERALLY CAME AND VOTED FOR TRUMP MILLIONS OF TIMES but that never happened.

Hillary was a shitty candidate, end of story. I'm no fan of Clinton, voting for her left a bad taste in my mouth. But, if you voted for Trump and still continue to think he's an effective leader you voted for him because you're whole life has been one series of failure after another. Trump is a clown, he's a lame duck.

Well, she was a shit candidate. It is entirely possible.
Zuckerberg 2020!

show me the evidence of the crime then, there is a reason why the fbi investigation is flopping hard after 1 whole year

MORGAN NO

*I mean Sup Forums

>I take the biggest dumps, nobody takes bigger dumps than me, believe me.
Hahahahaha

t. Guy who has posted 10 replies of pure autism like a fucking purposeless loser in a thread made for deletion

He kept the supreme court on the conservative wing, he's better than the last couple shitty presidents already to me even though I have my problems with him.

You want that handwritten note from Putin, don't you? Without that, nothing happened. Nothing at all. You're not cognitively equipped to have a discussion relating to matters that aren't black and white. Inference is beyond you.

all americans are HFCS sucking mongrel clowns

I voted for Trump because he makes faggots like you SEETH and that makes me smirk

Actually that was literally my first reply in the thread. I can tell you've been at it for a while as you're heated up already from losing an argument.

Build the wall