MATH IS RACIST

MATH IS RACIST

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0553418815/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473279078&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=weapons of math destruction&dpPl=1&dpID=51TCxIoW71L&ref=plSrch
money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_10-test_featured_pool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you even read the article?

MATH is racist you dumbfuck.

Math is so fucking hard. I think I'd be better off in life if I were good at it.

It really isn't.

Shit.
Editor was right.

This bitch who wrote the article is promoting her book, Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality. Leave it a one star review, we were able to bring her down one star yesterday. Bitch is racist against whites.

>Aimee Rawlins
more like Ayyy rolling sweet dubs, checkem

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0553418815/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473279078&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=weapons of math destruction&dpPl=1&dpID=51TCxIoW71L&ref=plSrch

>doesn't even post article url

You know this is considered spam right, faggot.

Math was created by White Supremacists do discriminate against Homo Erectus, who lacks math abilities.

Hmm,really makes you think...

money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_10-test_featured_pool

Read it if you haven't. Guaranteed rage.

Blacks + Jews = Army of Destruction

Math is the only objective thing in the universe. It's incapable of showing bias. The only bias is that which is interpreted by the reader.

Oh shit #imwithher now bros

Racism cannot be tolerated.

They're basically admitting that "facts are racist" and we should just ignore them as to not hurt people's feelings.

It's a fully grown SJW. WOW

>objective data is racist

We Skynet now. The computers are learning what data correlates to what race and discriminates based off that. SJW logic.

wow you passed calc 1 and now you are a maths genius! congrats

its hard but its very worthwhile. keep at it, its one of the most enlightening subjects one can actually study.

That video had absolutely nothing to do with maths. Everything she is saying is factually true but misleading. It doesn't explain Asians who are also minorities but live in the best neighborhoods and overall are the most well off ethnic group in the America. Asians were also discriminated against.