He employs women just to fool us into thinking he likes women so it doesn't count

>he employs women just to fool us into thinking he likes women so it doesn't count

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/opinion/barbara-res-donald-trump-boss-article-1.2525669
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/27/donald-trump-barbara-res-woman-card
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/25/donald-trump-s-tower-boss.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492514/Female-former-Trump-tower-chief-hailed-example-supporting-women-says-billionaire-not-want-president.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/03/donald_trump_has_one_core_philosophy_misogyny.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-a-champion-of-women-his-female-employees-think-so/2015/11/23/7eafac80-88da-11e5-9a07-453018f9a0ec_story.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html
newsflow24.com/donald-trump-sexually-harassed-a-washington-post-editor-after-their-foreign-policy-interview–get-the-deets-rzl9
perezhilton.com/2016-03-22-donald-trump-karen-attiah-washington-post-editor-sexual-harassment/?from=post
new.www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546047/Beauty-pageant-organizer-accused-Trump-unwanted-fondling-contestant-claimed-said-women-bimbos.html
friynds.com/m/news/view/-n-Donald-Trump-claimed-to-have-said-039-all-women-are-bimbos-039-at-beauty-pageant-n
newser.com/story/73902/trump-weeds-out-ugly-girls.html
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/column-anna-holmes-on-donald-trumps-sexism/2011/04/21/AFmSfEHF_story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3178232/Trump-called-lawyer-disgusting-asked-court-break-pump-breast-milk.html
thisguycantbepresident.com/mothers-dont-deserve-jobs/
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2071119,00.html
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19920214&id=BV1WAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QPADAAAAIBAJ&pg=2003,1825091&hl=en
inquisitr.com/2733754/yes-donald-trumps-sexual-assault-in-the-military-tweet-is-real/
new.www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/donald-trump-tweet-sexual-assault-military_n_3239781.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/31/donald-trump-denies-allegations-of-gender-based-discrimination-from-former-employee/
nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/harassment-suit-trumped-article-1.764918
bipartisanreport.com/2016/03/07/donald-trump-has-a-125-million-sexual-assault-lawsuit-that-he-didnt-want-you-to-know-about/
newser.com/story/225129/donald-trump-kissed-pageant-contestants-on-the-mouth.html
express.co.uk/news/world/638063/Donald-Trump-rape-ex-wife-Ivana-plastic-surgery-operation-documentary
independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-ex-wife-claim-he-raped-her-resurfaces-in-new-documentary-a6836151.html
gawker.com/the-time-donald-trumps-ex-wife-accused-him-of-brutally-1721129617
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/he-raped-me-when-donald-trump-was-accused-of-sexual-assault?utm_source=vnfbus
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/08/you-have-to-treat-em-like-shit-before-megyn-kelly-trump-dumped-wine-on-a-female-reporter.html
ibtimes.com/42-horrible-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women-next-republican-presidential-2345140
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

implying Donald trump isn't a sexist piece of shit

>Former Trump employee describes Trump committing workplace sexual misconduct.

nydailynews.com/opinion/barbara-res-donald-trump-boss-article-1.2525669

>Female employee frequently mentioned in speeches by Trump as proof of him not being a sexist blasts Trump as being a sexist.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/27/donald-trump-barbara-res-woman-card
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/25/donald-trump-s-tower-boss.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492514/Female-former-Trump-tower-chief-hailed-example-supporting-women-says-billionaire-not-want-president.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/03/donald_trump_has_one_core_philosophy_misogyny.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-a-champion-of-women-his-female-employees-think-so/2015/11/23/7eafac80-88da-11e5-9a07-453018f9a0ec_story.html

>Over 50 former Trump models describe Trumps distrust of women, his numerous affairs and his habit of forcing himself onto women half his age while making unwanted sexual advances.

nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html

>Journalist claims Trump sexually harassed her after interview.

newsflow24.com/donald-trump-sexually-harassed-a-washington-post-editor-after-their-foreign-policy-interview–get-the-deets-rzl9
perezhilton.com/2016-03-22-donald-trump-karen-attiah-washington-post-editor-sexual-harassment/?from=post

>1
>post
>by
>this
>id

>fucking leaf

>Trump claims all women are bimbos and gold diggers.

new.www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546047/Beauty-pageant-organizer-accused-Trump-unwanted-fondling-contestant-claimed-said-women-bimbos.html
friynds.com/m/news/view/-n-Donald-Trump-claimed-to-have-said-039-all-women-are-bimbos-039-at-beauty-pageant-n

>Trump forces models to humiliate themselves in order to, “Weed out the ugly ones.”

newser.com/story/73902/trump-weeds-out-ugly-girls.html
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/column-anna-holmes-on-donald-trumps-sexism/2011/04/21/AFmSfEHF_story.html

>Trumps claims women who breastfeed are disgusting.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3178232/Trump-called-lawyer-disgusting-asked-court-break-pump-breast-milk.html

>Trump refuses to hire mothers because, “She’s not giving me 100%. She’s giving me 84% and 16% is going towards taking care of children.”

thisguycantbepresident.com/mothers-dont-deserve-jobs/ content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2071119,00.html

>Trump argues prosecutor should allow rapist to pay victim compensation instead of face jail time.

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19920214&id=BV1WAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QPADAAAAIBAJ&pg=2003,1825091&hl=en

>thread just started
>OP why do you only have one post

Okiee buds

So he's a richer, less piece of shit, non-murdering, patriotic Bill Clinton?

Thanks, for the correction.

>Trump defends military personnel accused of sexual assault and rape by putting the blame on the fact women are allowed to serve along men in the military.

>"26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?" ― Donald Trump

>(Yes he did misspell the word assault in that tweet that's not a typo on my end.)

inquisitr.com/2733754/yes-donald-trumps-sexual-assault-in-the-military-tweet-is-real/
new.www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/donald-trump-tweet-sexual-assault-military_n_3239781.html

>Multiple women working on Trump campaign file complaints with Civil Rights Commission against Trump for sexual harassment or sexual discrimination.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/31/donald-trump-denies-allegations-of-gender-based-discrimination-from-former-employee/

>Woman claims Trump tried to rape her her and told her he wanted to, “Make her his sex slave.” Afterwards Trump ruins her and her husband financially.

nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/harassment-suit-trumped-article-1.764918
bipartisanreport.com/2016/03/07/donald-trump-has-a-125-million-sexual-assault-lawsuit-that-he-didnt-want-you-to-know-about/

>Pageant Contestants claims Trump sexually assaulted her.

newser.com/story/225129/donald-trump-kissed-pageant-contestants-on-the-mouth.html

>Donald Trump is accused of rape by his ex-wife.

express.co.uk/news/world/638063/Donald-Trump-rape-ex-wife-Ivana-plastic-surgery-operation-documentary
independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-ex-wife-claim-he-raped-her-resurfaces-in-new-documentary-a6836151.html
gawker.com/the-time-donald-trumps-ex-wife-accused-him-of-brutally-1721129617
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/he-raped-me-when-donald-trump-was-accused-of-sexual-assault?utm_source=vnfbus

Bill Clinton isn't running for president though

>pay the victim to avoid jail time

Hell, that'd be a cool option. If you're convicted, the victim can choose to set a fee if she likes. It's win win. Sort of like my idea that if you are convicted to twenty years or something you should be allowed to kill yourself if you want.

How is hillary better

Show me all the proof of hillary being some paragon of virtue.

>but Hillary's worse lmao

Such a bad argument

I thought that meme ended back in July.

So you'd basically legalize rape so long as someone can pay for the crime.

Would you like your mother or sister to be raped by a billionaire? Is that a common mentality behind trump supporters?

>hurrrr you dislike trump, u a shill
Lmao at trumptards meme gymnastics

Some assorted things Trump has said to or about women before.

“You wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“I bet you make a great wife."

“I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever. ”

“Heidi Klum. Sadly, she’s no longer a 10."

"It must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees.”

"Her ass is too fat."

"(Women) You have to treat 'em like shit."

(Trump said this right before pouring wine down the back of female investigative journalist Marie Brenners dress in 1992 as payback for her writing a negative story about him. He later bragged about the event.)

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/08/you-have-to-treat-em-like-shit-before-megyn-kelly-trump-dumped-wine-on-a-female-reporter.html

ibtimes.com/42-horrible-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women-next-republican-presidential-2345140

>What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?

Well, what did they expect?

>we train these guys to be soulless killing machines
>let's put some women in there xddddddddd

I'm a Canadian, and anyway, I don't see the issue with letting the victim choose. Sending someone to jail might be nice revenge wise, but I think I'd rather have the money.

You wouldn't be guaranteed to get away with it if you happen to rape a vindictive girl.

>implying women belong in the workplace
At least if lurk moar it might take longer for us to detect you

His wife is. That makes his wife an ultra cuck

Name one reason women should be allowed to work the same jobs as men.

You must be really nervous about that wall, eh, Paco?

HOLY SHIT now i'm a Chelseasmile

>Theguardian
>DailyMail
>WashingtonPost
>PEREZFUCKINGHILTON

Christ bud, you forgot the Huffington Post. I agreed with all these sources but then I notice no Huffington Post.

Heck you could have even put my favorite news site, correct the record but no you didn't.

Disappointed my future canadian citizen.

>You wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful
Its the truth.
>I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.
HOLY SHIT call the police. Trump made a light hearted campy joke complimenting his daughter. He must be a child rapist.
>I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.
How is this bad? His women are more beautiful.
>You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever.
>It must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees
>Her ass is too fat
kek the absoulute madman. How can you not love this guy.
>(Women) You have to treat 'em like shit.
This is true.
Please continue trying to defame Trump by calling him a sexist on a openly sexist image board.

no you

Does it even matter? none of these quotes are really bad or untrue in any form.

decreased wages
No supportive mother raising children
Incompetent workers

Well there's two types of sexist. One saying that one gender shouldn't do this or that, is less intelligent etc. which Trump isn't. And one which is sexual harassment/rape which is what the allegations against Trump are. Ivanka's using a strawman argument.

This thread is a perfect example of how Trump fans are intellectually dishonest. No matter how much evidence is presented, you continue to shill for the man.

heres your (you)

So you expect me to believe that you are just some random person chilling down in cartel land, and you just spend time googling Trump stuff, and then saving every link with quotes, all organized by category, just so you can post it at this perfect time.

And you do that for free??

So you are implying organized links about trump's loudmouth IRL shitposting don't exist? I literally got all these links from a single page and just copy pasted them

>muhhhh shills