Western Kino

P.U.K.E, pure unadulterated kino edition

3:10 to yuma. pro-tip waitch the commentary by jim mangold, its a wonderful lesson in storytelling

Came here to post this.

One of the few Western remakes that's infinitely superior to the original. As for HoHW, it immediately became one of my favorite films of the last decade.

>hollywood writes what they assume the lower class southern lifestyle is like

Overhyped.

it's to be expected. Much better than Wind River, which might as well be called "Snowmobile Cowboy"

This is one of the greatest films of all times.

garbage

Chris Pine trying to lament about his 'tough upbringing' in this was hilarious. I enjoyed the movie, but a pretty boy jewish kid from rich parents should not have been cast in this

fair enough, but it wasn't implausible. And Ben Foster's no poor hick either. Just not as good looking as Pine.

good thing one man's trash is another man's treasure

Taylor Sheridan, the writer of HoHW, literally grew up in the middle of Bumfuck Texas. Pretty sure he understands the lower class southern lifestyle.

Pure kino

i have family that live in the panhandle and been through archer city, the town that was depicted in HOHW its fucking depressing all the small towns that depend on the oil industry to survive

Unforgiven

This film was so badass and moving I don't care what anyone says. Really looking forward to that Hostiles film as well just can't find any showings

I didn't find the villains motivations very believable.

Lord of the plains... That's me...

how's taylor sheridan's latest movie?
great visuals but shit story filled with holes.

Hell or High Water is an anathema in modern cinema.
You're just not allowed to make movies about poor white guys fighting against the tyranny of corrupt bankers.

honestly one of the best movies of 2016. felt it was extremely underrated. my picks go to the one of the obvious

>aussie western
>digits
now this has got to be kino. downloading now

I bought High Plains Drifter last week for $3 out of the discount been at Walmart.

That movie is fucked Clint Eastwood rapes a women 10 minutes into it for mouthing off to him.

It's worth a watch, it's a real mind fuck. it won't be what you expect.

>You're just not allowed to make movies about poor white guys fighting against the tyranny of corrupt bankers.
Yeah, we can't make films about poor people fighting against the most despised people in the world, sure

mediocre

No, you can't make movies about poor whites fighting against (((them))). Maybe try reading next time and stop being a faggot.

Name of the movie?

What was it with Sergios and directing westerns?

Sure, you dan't make a film showing bankers as the bad guys just because they might be Jews, better waste an opportunity to use a kind of people that almost everyone thinks to be deplorable to be a safe villain and not make a film about it just because some guys will make racial connections, sure

"Ah did it cuz you asked, lil brotha"

>western
>they're both kikes
>directed by a numale Anglo
>beats you over the head with dude banks are evil Lmao
This shit is the most dishonest overrated trash in recent years. Go watch some actual westerns you fucking kids

Italians just love em for some reason.

The Proposition

Rango.

so... banks aren't evil? and i hate pine but he did well in the role.

The Outlaw Josey Wales

>I am Ten Bear
>I be josey wales
>I have heard, You are they grey rider who would not make peace with the blue coats

Fuckin top notch m8

"Nick Cave soundtrack masturbatory session".

Seriously guys, why aren't more people hiring based Nick to do their soundtrack? It's like instantly the best OST of the year every single time.

>bang

>What is acting?

Absolute fucking gutter trash

>you fucking kids

t. 17 year old

goat western
>dat mauser

See you space cowboy

I was gonna call you an alt-right babby but then you displayed a raging érection for banks, so now I don't know anymore

Then why didn't they cast an actor?