Just came out from the iPhone 7 live stream, Thoughts?

Just came out from the iPhone 7 live stream, Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are jewing you hard by getting rid of the headphone jax user

If you buy an iPhone 7 when you've bought any one of the previous ones even though they still work... you're a fucking idiot.
People that get excited over a new mobile phone are just fucking sad.

Apple hasn't been innovative since Steve Jobs. Microsoft is on the comeback

iJew still living up to its name basically

What a bizarre thread to post on the politics board.

Wait what?!

My headphones are in for music and podcasts nearly every moment I'm awake

Same niggertech different year

RIP
They got rid of it. If you want to use headphones with cords now you have to buy an adapter. Just another way they Jew you

All I can do is fucking laugh

>Not upgrading to blue tooth headphones 5+ years ago
>Still using wired head phones

Wew lad.

> So trendy

Fuck off with that. Maybe if the batteries lasted.

>new iPhone
no fucks given since i'm not a consumer whore

this

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
Vid related.

I was struggling to find anyone else white in their demonstration slides.

I'm certain their PR team was certainly conscious as to what races "should be" included in their keynote slides. Maybe to avoid PC or SJW's having a shit fit seeming as liberals are their prime demographic.

They we're probably told no straight white males

> no straight white males
probably because their media/pr team are left-wingers.

>giving yourself brain cancer just because its trendy

Look at how small the ear buds are, those shits are going to fall out all the time.

>hurr if it works it works lollll

Yeah if you do nothing with your phone besides make calls you idiot.

My iPhone is fucking starved for ram to the point where I get browser crashes every day, not sure how that doesn't warrant consideration of purchasing a different phone.

>getting rid of the headphone jax user
they actually went through with it?
lel

leave it to the company that removed all removable media drives (DVD/DVD burner/blueray) from their desktop computer (imac) to remove useful features from a phone and still charge premium tier prices for both

This is basically true though. They basically just release the same product but with the latest CPU, display, and battery, strip away a few ports, and increase the price by 25%. They're not really setting out to do new things so much as they're trying to have the latest specs. Even the operating system hasn't fundamentally changed in what feels like forever.

wait, so what you're saying is it ISN'T working...

Well you're stupid for buying cheaply made popular phones at stupid high prices.

The OnePlus phones are great, high quality and cheap prices. Better specs than any iPhone at half the price.

> paying for an overpriced phone with shitty specs
you can get a cheaper android phone with better specs you guys getting shilled

My bt headset is over 4 years old and each charge lasts over 12 hours.

0/10

Fine device, I'll upgrade to it soon...

Only a pathetic tech hipster is either a fanboy or a hater or any given brand, if it does what you need it to as a tool, problem??

meanwhile it has many substantial upgrades... so yeah I'll upgrade to it when I can because it will improve my tool

meanwhile, you're the kind of dumb cunt who buys a wrench and then never replaces it even though more capable wrenches have been designed and sold...

I just can't believe the headphone are 150$
Not buying it

It's working in the sense that it's performing it's intended function, they just didn't make it with enough ram.

I was looking at the one plus 3 recently but I really like impressive screens and the screen seems pretty meh.

I'm probably going to wait for the new line of "nexus" phones this year and see what they're like.

>I just can't believe the headphone are 150$
B-but they have a little picture of an apple on them.

>patronising a company that sells a lifestyle of built-in obsolesce

ask me how I know you're justifying your own stupidity

The OnePlus One was goat. I got the OnePlus Two after my first one broke, and I've regretted not getting their first one again ever since.

Heard great stuff about the Three though, I might get.

hmmm

WAKE UP POL, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC!
IN THE WHOLE SHOW ALMOST EVERY FUCKING SLIDE WAS ABOUT A BLACK MAN AND A WHITE GIRL!
The only white boy I've seen til now was falling inside a pool LOL

BLACKED