Rick n Morty

>You fucked with squirrels Morty! We have to pack up & move to a new reality! I-I said we can only do that a couple of times!

So... they're in a third reality now?

Yes. But why can they only do it a couple of times? In an infinite amount of universes their should be an infinite amount of timelines they can replace themselves.

They live in the finite central curve. Note: finite

Because it would take away from the stakes.

Because it's a meta joke about how the writers can't do it too much or it'll just become an annoying, constant, boring deus ex machina.

Ah, that does sound familiar now that you say it.

I imagine there is some kind of Citadel Law/Rule stating that if a Rick fucks up enough times to the point that several realities become forfeit for all Ricks then action is taken

This show is so fucking stupid its reaching the point where its just fanfiction of its original premise

The whole "multiverse" bullshit is just a plot device. It's a cartoon don't think too hard about it.

If the show wanted to be real then there woudl be a whole lot of multiverses where some alpha particle bounced the other way or dumb shit like that but everything else is the same.

It doesn't fucking matter

IVE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU

This is a great thing. Maybe the divorce never happened here.
Rick said that he only does it if some version of him died in a another reality so that the switch is nice and easy. The conditions won't always be perfect.

This was a shitty compilation episode and this wont have the slightest impact on the story.

>>>/lbgt/

But with infinite universes those conditions should happen an infinite amount of times

People have a really hard time grasping this concept for some reason. There are infinite variations of infinity. Shit goes

>implying they didn't set up evil morty's backstory with this episode by having evil morty come from a reality where summer accidentally gave him rick's memories

Except a Rick could just grow himself a new Rick body like he's done multiple times already and transfer his mind into it like he's done multiple times already, why the fuck would he stay a Morty

Morty with Rick's memories =/= Rick

>Implying Rick blanks his memories

>*BURP* ATHEISM

What did they mean by this?

That Rick only believes in God when he's about to die

this episode was a real big turd

I liked Tales of the Citadel a lot

It's the perfect cover for him to stay a Morty

>Citadel Law/Rule
Nobody gives a shit about the citadel.

Better than evil memey episode.

Why would that rick give a shit about what the citadel's rules or laws?
This.
They can't really be expected to live on butt planet universe.

Interdimensonal Cable and Morty's Mind Blowers are Family Guy tier.

Sad to see a 9/10 episode followed up with a 2/10 episode.

Would any of you let your children watch this show?
I know a girl who lets her 7 year old watch this. It's her favorite show.
I got in trouble for watching the Simpsons.
I didn't watch stuff like family guy in front of my parents until high school.
I watch it when they're around now and they still bitch about it being awful. I wouldn't watch rick and morty around them.
I'm scared for the generation raised by millennials.

>I know a girl who lets her 7 year old watch this. It's her favorite show.

Bad Parenting the movie.mkv

How would a 7 year old even get any of the references and jokes?

I mean, it's not like Rick and Morty is for deep thinkers but you'd have to be at least post pubescent to get most of it.

Would you really though?
Most of it is just turning your expectations on their head. The suicidal angst might go unnoticed but who the fuck knows these days.

I mean, at least 15% of the jokes are sexual, so there's no way they're gonna get those. Then there's another 20% of the jokes that are pop culture references.

Just doesn't seem like a great idea desu

>I got in trouble for watching the Simpsons.
>he was "that" kid

In the old days some clans would take the boys when they reached manhood and go on raids with them to teach them the ways of war. This was so that they could prepare for the lifestyle their fathers lived when they came of age.

So showing your children tv and movies teaches them when they come of age they must sit at the couch and watch more tv and movies.

Hint:

When Jerry was dropped off at the Jerry daycare, in the form Rick filled out, he put question marks for Jerry's dimension.

Hint:

Rick hadn't been around since before Morty was born, meaning that Rick's memory of him picking up baby Morty would be impossible with C117 or whatever Morty.

tl;dr Evil Morty is actually Rick's original morty

there you go, I spoiled the build up.

This has been a working theory since evil morty episode. You've spoiled nothing.
Furthermore, who gives a fuck if he is? Why does it matter?