What did Sup Forums think of Imperium?

What did Sup Forums think of Imperium?

I thought it was actually a lot fairer in it's depicition of the Neo-Nazi and White Supremacist movements than it would be by a considerable amount, it didn't just write them off as idiotic racist scum like most Hollywood films would've

It showed them as a family and community and also explored some of the fears that made them join the movement

Other urls found in this thread:

smashculturalmarxism.com/soros-imperium/
youtu.be/OTH4QnXhZP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a fucking shill movie aimed at shaming white pride and nationalism you fucking kike

fuck off

I also thought the portrayal of the more educated members of it were surprising, I thought the film would focus on calling Skinheads degenerate meth junkies

have you seen the film?

I like how Radcliffe lurked on Sup Forums and now he can't let it go.

source?

It's not actually, it portrays it as the fucking Skinhead punks are just retards who think they're the chosen ones while struggling to combine an IQ of 80 between them.

It showed how the upper levels are everyday intelligent men, who are not crazy and look down on the skinheads as white niggers to be used by them for bredding and doing the dirty work until they can be purged.

Rather shows how not are all delinquents mad at blacks for their alcoholism and rejection.

I'm not white, but I thought it did portray them in a good light. It was almost red Pilling the more intelligent people into saying not all White suprecisists are drunk skinheads with tattoos.

seriously? It sounds believable enough

Pics or didn't happen

And if it is true, then how does he feels about Emma Watson's bullshit?

He's OP

pretty much this, it's a surprisingly fair portrayal

>britcucks shilling the jew

You haven't seen the film. Stop being a faggot and watch it.

Or else you did watch it and are acting like the retard 1488ers who think wearing Jew clothing makes them somehow impure.

watch the film, I thought the same but it really isn't like that

exactly, like it's said in the film boycotting the Jew basically reduces you to living in a cave

Everything has a fucking link the Juden Swines. Even the fucking Phone/PC the guy is using to use the Internet. Even M00t was a Jew.

exactly, at this point it is unavoidable if you want to live a life of any comfort

I streamed the movie for 100 or so polacks. It was fucking shit.

can you expand on why you thought it was shit?

not trolling just curious

I won't be watching this or any of the other anti-white productions being created by propagandawood.

Kike movie, tries to make out white supremacy as some huge problem in america. They called the Oklahoma City bombing a white supremacists attack. Movie in general was pretty shit.

it was fucking retarded
9.5/10 rating my ass.

that was my biggest issue with the film, calling McVeigh a white supremacist when he was explicitly clear it was an anti-government thing

retarded people following white supremacy is a bit of an issue, the educated ones are the people that should be encouraged though

elaborate please

It was hilariously bad
>WHY ARE YOU WEARING THOSE JEW JEANS?

as long as nationalism is pictured as being "muh white neonazis" its SHILL

>whites are the real terrorist threat, not muslims

some people really do think that way though

that was only part of it, and lets be honest there are lots of people like that

>arrests muslim terrorist in the first act of the film

White supremacy groups are at the lowest right now. Fucking the KKK has lime 3000 member across the country. White supremacy isn't a problem and the movie tries to make it out as one

>KKK
they aren't the biggest white nationalist group and most people consider them to be fucking idiots

>replying to yourself from the phone while posting on pc
fuck off shill.

In the interrogation, we "find out" the muslim is actually a poor victim. Later on, we get told that it's actually white supremacists the real threat
You're lying you fucking shill

Hey Mr. Radcliffe, I sorry for haven't seen your latest movie. Honestly you seem to be the type of actor that appeals to mainly teenage girls for some reason. My sister went to see The Woman in Black, but wasn't very impressed.
If this is true, then I'll watch it when it (if) comes out on Netflix

Get it on Showbox you daft cunt.

Anyone calling it a shill movie or Jewish propaganda didn't bother to watch the movie. It's extremely red pilled. But of course, Sup Forums posters love to lecture on things they know nothing about.

Thanks for the review. That said, I even found Green Room to be somewhat positive, and my leftist girlfriend agree. I think I'm making progress finally

Haven't illegally pirated the torrent yet, when it comes out I will.

>it's extremely red pilled.
Not to a degenerate normie moron it's not.

It was a complete shit movie. .. It wouldn't even have been realistic 20 years ago, trying to fight the "zog". They literally suggested that Islamic terrorism was just a narrative, and that the real bombs were being set off by angry whites.

They also suggested that in order for whites to wake up to all the kikery around the world, they would require an "event" not unlike a bombing. In reality, more and more whites are waking up every single day because the kikery is getting more and more apparent. It won't be long until an entire generation of children ignores the Holocaust story.

what the fuck are talking about you halfbreed

it's already on TPB

Also, a few more things:
A) The movie was funded by George Soros. smashculturalmarxism.com/soros-imperium/
B) The movie, in my opinion, was created specifically to counter one exact phrase that was (and probably still is) popular on the internet: "Diversity is a code word for white genocide". This phrase was used in the movie, by the eeevil white supremacist podcaster who generally didn't commit any crimes.

Fuck I hate that movie.

but they where junkies , drinking and kicking shit on music concerts

not including the white family guy that was the "evil" at the end
and the guy with the TV show that pussied out

youtu.be/OTH4QnXhZP4
It was alright