Deutch MP Refuses to handshake Netanyahu

youtu.be/lvcF_9CCQb0

Times of Israel reported that the MP is a muslim and Netanyahu posted a video in Twitter crying about this awkward moment :

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/773542271757197312

Sup Forums help me, Who's the good guy in here?

based

bibi, obviously

> German MP
> be muslim
> Willy Brandt, Konrad Adenauer were for nothing

What party is the butthurt faggot in? Actually I dont care, even the German right is hardcore gay now

used to be in the major leftist cuck party, now in his own turkish homegrown terorrist party.

the buttjoke of dutch politics

>

Bibi is based tbqh.

I wish there was a goy version of him to be POTUS

He obviously integrated so well he became a nazi

Oy vey!

> Who's the good guys here?

I can't decide. Best to kill them both. It's the only way to be sure.

he's a muslim filth
he's bringing inter-semitic problems to Europe
DEPORTS KIKES AND MUDSHITS TO THE MIDDLE EAST NOW!

>whines about wanting peace and then quotes begin

don't these kikes have a word for that?

Not netherlands because they put a fucking muslim in their goverment.

dutch or deutsch. I'm confused

Chutzpah

>Who's the good guy in here?
Dunno. Maybe we should let them fight to the death, and then kill the winner. Maybe we'll know then.

>Treacherous sand nigger living in Europe
>Patriotic Jew living in his own country

Very difficult choice OP you faggot surrender frog.

>canacuck defending kikes
They're both as bad as each other, both of them should be removed

He is from party denk who has like three members, has ties to erdogan and solely exists to be cancerous.

Nobody takes them serious and the only reason they are currently relevant is because they split of a different party.

Except one of them is only a visiting head of State, the other is an elected MP for fucks' sake, Nigel.

for a second i thought you meant "deutsch" as in german ... i was prepared to double my eternal guilt

Childish behavior. I actually think Netanyahu is happy this happened, because it fits his narrative that Israel only wants peace (despite evidence of the contrary).

dutch, not deutsch

My lefty friends are really actually mad at the way people have been disrespecting Obama.

It's funny as fuck.

This is incredible news.

Just wonderful.

Made my day.

>Sup Forums help me, Who's the good guy in here?
We are.

Based Bibi of course

It was a Dutch MP (pic related) who left his party 2 years ago but kept his seat and thus isn't even democratically chosen. Typical mudslime behaviour.

I want to kick his ass back to mudslime area so badly.

>Based Bibi

He is a jew first and foremost.

If we could put these two to fight to death, the world would be a better place.

Why? He used his freedom of speech rights. He doesn't have to shake hands with a racist, bigoted jewish extremist. I bet if your PM shook hands with the PM of Iran you'd be foaming.

>evidence of the contrary

Found the shitskin

How am I wrong? Do you think handing out land in the West-Bank to immigrants from Russia, the US and other european nation just because they're jewish is an effort achieve peace? The muslim nations (all 58 of them) agreed to a peace treaty with Israel if they went back to pre 1967-borders. If Israel wanted it they'd tell their racist religious jewish extremists in the West-Bankto go back to Israel.

>implying Israel isn't using the Muslims as a way to detroy the western world and then take over

Based on being from Scandinavia, using the word racist in an inflationary way and peddling lies and half truth means that you're either an Islamist or an leftist, possibly both.

You know fully well, that the Arab peace initiative contains another demand which is outright suicidal. Also Iran did not endorse it. Furthermore the majority of Jews are not of Ashkenazi orgin.

Your post got 100% right.

This is the plan. And if you talk against it your are both islamophobic and anti semitic.

Don't let them build fun child parks in Brazil. They're sick bastards.

Too late bruv. They got us by the balls.

We are the most mixed, multicultural country on the planet, hands down.

And look how "good" Brazil is.

Soon enough, Sweden, France, Germany and maybe US (if Trump looses) will follow our downfall.

It's a shame but this is it.