Sadistic rape & murder of 72 years old widow in Vienna, Austria

>19 years old Turk smokes some cigs in the stairway of his residential neighborhood
>72 years old widow complains about the smoke and his behavior
>The Turk hits her straight in the face, pushing the old woman back into her apartment, follows her and locks up the door.
>Neighbor heard the dispute, called the police. Cops come but don't hear anything, decide it was nothing.
>Meanwhile the Turk proceeds to hit and torture her, using cig butts, knives, a hot flat iron & even a flower pot comes to use
>Sexually assaults her inbetween the burning, stabbing, kicking, etc.
>Old widow dies after an hour of agony
>After such hard work, the young Turk has to relax: He goes clubbing till the next morning
>Returns to victims apartment after that anyway
>Gets arrested, because relatives of the victim discovered her shattered body & the messed up apartment and called the cops.
>Of course he pleads not guilty due to being non compos mentis / unfit to plead / mentally ill, unstable

This happened in the 10th district of Vienna, "Favoriten". One of the shittiest parts of the city due to population (you can guess which kind of demographics).

Welcome to Vienna.

Source (in german): derstandard.at/2000044005510/Mordprozess-Der-unglaublich-sadistische-junge-Raucher
The shitty article is also a good example of the fucking media bias:
>Title of the article is "Mordprozess: Der unglaublich sadistische junge Raucher" which means "Murder trial: The incredible sadistic young smoker".
>As if this is a primary issue of smoker vs. nonsmoker and not because of other criteria.
You can't make this shit up...

Other sources with a bit less bias (also in german):
vienna.at/19-jaehriger-folterte-witwe-in-favoriten-zu-tode-mordprozess-eroeffnet/4893433
diepresse.com/home/panorama/wien/5081469/Mordprozess_Witwe-eine-Stunde-lang-zu-Tode-gequaelt
oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Witwe-zu-Tode-gefoltert-Mordprozess/250475646

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEi9tlKMTo4
youtube.com/watch?v=QBwH6AMQNt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vibrant youth from troubled backgrounds.

Surprised it's not titled "Old woman dies in Austrian apartment"

He was just trying to increase diversity on viennese graveyards

Bump

We aren't as cucked as Germany yet. The media disclose ethnicity/origin of criminals quite often

Cultural enrichment

What's this subhuman's name?

Kill this fucking piece of shit. Put him thru a wood chipper and be done with it.

Old hag shouldn't have told him to stop smoking then.

This time, YOU will do the anschluss.

Maria s. From what I can tell. Don't speak foreign though.

delet this you fucking racist piece of right wing crap, you have no idea what this man was going through; people in his country are dying from bombs and war and hunger and you goddamn disgrace of a fucking nazi white supremacist dare to force him to take responsibility for his actions against a society that doesn't understand him and doesn't support him you make me fucking gag you fascist shmuck I hope you find God before he banishes you straight to hell for your bigotry you mad dog with no honor you hopeless barbarian

Are you implying that even the top first world countries are shitholes and that not even studying/social escalation is worth it in the XXI century ergo I should spend my evenings reading and sipping coffee because amassing a large fortune will only lead me to bankrupcy because all my taxes will go to shitskin murders that can't even be stopped on a country like Austria?

>I hope you find God before...
>God
Poor imitation of a leftist cuck

Maria S. was the widow's name.

Did you do that on purpose?

I think it was "Rody" Raskolnikov

If this isn't pasta, it should be.

She's probably subhuman...

Please leave.

I'm tired people.... i am tired of all the shit happening lately in europe. I am tired of all the bad things "lefftist" bring on themselves. I so tired of innocent people getting involved in this bullshit. I am tired of great culture being destroyed. At first i was shocked about ut, i couldn't imagine how human being could do this to another human. Then i was mad at them for being savages ... now .... now i'm just tired of all this bullshit. Don't get me wrong, i'm not a defitist faggot who forgave all hope. I am just a simple, tired man. I just want to end this. I want the outflow to take me.... I've got enough of this.

Go outside and talk to someone.

Are 12 year olds allowed on this board?

the worst about it is that I know exactly how this guy speaks and behaves without even knowing him

this kind of Achmed is just so common

t. 14 year old

bump

Death penalty here. He deserves to pay for it with his life.

ooh don't worry he'll get into some "reeducation" pogram with aryan godess playing table-football with him
youtube.com/watch?v=sEi9tlKMTo4

Fuck you achmed

Honestly, the world would be a better place if decent people were capable of vigilantism. The fact vigilantism is generally contrary to the nature of decent people means that world will continue to steadily degenerate until the balance of population shifts deciseively and permanently. It's only a matter of time until the slow, patient warfare of demographics destroys us or our outnumbered descendants.

>The Turk hits her straight in the face, pushing the old woman back into her apartment, follows her and locks up the door.
youtube.com/watch?v=QBwH6AMQNt4

Doest look Turkish.

sure he is

>Tanned Germans
>Pale T*rks

Are Austrians redpilled?

That skin colour is not of a Turk.

the only problem with vigilantism a big one, and already visible in the way SJWcucks and media work these days, for example the case of brock turner
if vigilantism existed, there's be a shitton of cases where the one accused of crimes would face death for some incredibly minor offences blown out of proportion by the lies of media, the friend/family of the "victim" etc