I just watched this movie and it's now clear to me that the entire problem with black people is not so much poverty but...

I just watched this movie and it's now clear to me that the entire problem with black people is not so much poverty but absent fathers. Therefore I propose a solution: educational programmes in black schools to foster the importance of monogamy and the family unit.

The problem with niggers is niggers you stupid cunt

>fuck off thanlks

The problem with black people is black people. Look at Africa, they've been living in the stone age since the dawn of human history. Need I mention IQ? MAOA gene? Ring a bell?

It's low IQ. You will have blacks who had fathers, make it big in sports and still do stupid shit that destroys their life.

They are just stupid and lazy+ violent.

>mo money fo dem progams

The Democrats made it worse. So much worse.

There was near no crime in 50s USA largely because the black family unit was intact due to no welfare.

You think one stupid black man being in proximity to one stupid black kid will magically change their genes?

>Therefore I propose a solution: educational programmes in black schools

He thinks black people go to school
>laughinggirls.jpg

You will never civilise blacks, we haven't managed it in 300 years.

Predictable. You know while Sup Forums is against everything I stand for you lot do raise some legitimate points about society sometimes. The problem I have with you all is that all you do is bitch about it, no constructive realistic solutions are ever offered.

Anyway in my country there is a sharp contrast between the Caribbean blacks and the African blacks. The African blacks are generally on-the-ball and high achieving while the Caribbean blacks are dindu tier just like in the USA. Why? Because Nigerians, Ghanaians etc have strong family units.

They have to be present in school for that to work. The only way something changes is if there is no incentive to abandon your kids and to rather sell drugs and collect welfare. There needs to be more shame in these communities as well. No one shames these men for leaving. If your gonna go for education you need to get them when they are very young for it to take hold.

And this too, even USA blacks weren't always so terrible, it was whatever happened in the 1960s that fucked up their family unit that caused crime to peak in the next generation in the 1990s

>Predictable
How's this

What's funny (read: sad) is that no matter how much hard or soft data you have to back up your point, no matter how common sense it is to the rest of us, your idea will NEVER gain traction for one reason: it will be deemed born of racism and summarily discarded.

Truly sad, because it is a problem and there absolutely is a solution out there that could help. It will just NEVER see the light of day.

pic is next spiderman movie

>black schools
That's not gonna go over well, friend.

>it was whatever happened in the 1960s
That was when we started treated them as equals instead of 2nd class citizens via Jim Crow laws.

No, we shouldn't spend one more cent on them. They have to figure this shit out on their own otherwise they will drag us down with them.

We need the blacks to start saying it themselves. You're totally right, if whites say it then it's "racism"

No you fucking retard, it was the removal of the father in the family.

Correct, a lot of black people's problems today stem from the breakdown of a traditional family. Along with other things of course. But if you want to truly stop violence and drugs, insane prison and murder rates then the black 'father' would need to stick around. With 'Hillarys new America' , she often talks about supporting and encouraging a non traditional family. With current degeneracy levels in the west I honestly don't think the black problem in the US will ever be solved. Their """"culture"""" still perpetuates crime and violence, still encourages kids from several different mothers. Coupled with their below average intelligence and hate for whitey they are securing their own doom.

Good riddance niggers

But the indypendynce of wymyn is at risk of genocide if you try this shitlord

>because the black family unit was intact due to no welfare.
Err no it all cease when you let them on buses m8

oh, show me the law on the books where we removed the father figure in the 60s. i'll wait

t.Uncle Tom

Simple:
After the first sheboon the nigger in question is installed with a government mandated cockcage that only the sheboon may unlock.

Unlawful removal of the cockcage will result in deportation of the nigger's dick (and only the dick) into wherever the toilet leads to.

A prominent black philosopher poet once said this

>"Ain't no peace 'til niggas get a piece, too."

I think this is a better explanation of the problem than "black people don't have dads". Until blacks feel that they have as much opportunity as whites to live a good life, they will refuse to abide by the rules that they believe are created by whites for whites.

Ignoring the problem does not mean you won't be dragged down, it just means you won't see it coming.

Watch Menace II Society it shows a nigger teaching a child how to be a nigger so fathers wont solve a thing because most male niggers are still degenerate dirtbags that will pass on their niggertry to their kids.

>Ignoring the problem does not mean you won't be dragged down, it just means you won't see it coming.
did you write this?

Niggers dont have dads because the majority of black males are callous psychopaths that dont give a fuck about raising children, this behavior is also seen in Africa meaning its genetic.

2pac is literally the worst thing to happen to the black community since slavery. The reason that black fathers aren't around is because they idolize this retarded nigger and every other retarded nigger rapper.

>implying any of that matters when they're all infected by American nigger culture no matter where their parents happen to be from

Pic related, a blm """"protest"""" in Hyde park a few weeks ago where a police officer also got stabbed. Note the attire such as the white t-shirts; it all stems from degenerate gangster culture in the US.

The jewified US culture and foreign policy is to blame for most things you see on Sup Forums. Terrorism, nigger culture, SJWs, feminism - blame America always.

Forgot pic

The problem is genetic. Nothing you do can change that.

>''That's what the niggers don't realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it.''

How about I B(You)TFO using your own example?

Ice-Cube... the old school "Gangsta Rapper" who you have as an example of American blacks... well;

>1) HE IS AN ACTOR

>2) He was NEVER poor... he grew up in a 2 parent home in a gated community in Rancho Cucamonga, California

>3) HE CHOSE to represent and glorify "Thug life" in order to make money because jews were paying to do so at that time.

Basically... it's a cancer that niggers (and lower IQ whites) find attractive and glorifies the worst aspects of black "culture."

I know your whole post was a massive piss-take, but still... it has to be said since there is so much new traffic here from Normieville.

WOKE UP QUICK, AT ABOUT NOON JUST THOUGHT THAT I HAD TO BE IN COMPTON SOON, I GOTTA GET DRUNK. BEFORE THE DAY BEGINS AND MY MOTHA STARTS BITCHIN ABOUT MAH FRIENDZ

>Hates niggers
>Lives in the Bahamas
Explain.
That wasn't a protest it was some kids having a waterfight that got out of control
t. Someone who cycled through that very same park a couple of hours before it turned ugly
No you BTFO yourself pointing out that Ice-Cube had a father and ended up graduating as an architect. You said it yourself he wasn't really a nigger, it was all an act.

this guy gets it.