The dullest franchise

are millennials literally incapable of understanding anything without looking at it through the lens of harry potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't JK Rowling blatantly steal this from It? It was released long before Harry Potter was even conceived.

They were literally trained to read Stephen King, dummkopf

Bogarts are an adaptation of the Bogeyman. A popular villain the predates both stephen kind and JK rowling.

That’s fucking retarded because It was written many many years before Harry Potter came into existence. God damn it I hate fan boys who do this shit.

>boggart
What is with the dumb fucking names of things in the HP universe? Christ. Let me give it a shot.
>wample
A magic imbued scarf that transforms into a blanket on command.
>friggleblang
A giant centipede looking creature eats unicorn fetuses.
>Loowipeyrolls
A brand of magic toilet paper that never runs out.
>frotzquaddle
A type of mushroom that is used for making love potions.
See I can be JK Rowling too.

This isn't surprising. I once read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I don't understand how these books become a permanent fixture of people's lives. I read the first five as a kid, and by the time I read the fifth I noticed I'd grown out of them, and that was it.

>Loowipeyrolls

Embarrassing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggart

pretty good

>she doesn't even come up with her own names for creatures/things
What a fucking hack.

kek

>Loowipeyrolls
But its gas station shit tickets.

>frotzquaddle

Sounds more like roald dahl.

harry potter is like a bible of political left so there

Harry Potter - name of 2 Characters (jr. and sr.) in the movie Troll (1986)
Hogwarts - One of the names Jareth calls Hoggle in Labyrinth (1986)
Hagrid - Antiquated form of haggard
Dumbledore - Bumble Bee (dumble being similar to bumble. Dor referring to a flying buzzing insect) Also the name of a species in in J.R.R. Tolkien's poem "Errantry"

osogn oeioljnj zpimpw w mkevpwiq km kgepgqe jiegjp eqg nklqegiklsdvknvsdkmvew0 tjg094jgjbbrw igj430jw0wjv eig8 b8j wejgwklevslk mjlnl i qp08qeggn ez.zdmgnd ./z g /z gnwi gwe. gw.emg wp iwp p p piwipg ig pjwpbmw m m mmbwkrkblwklbkwbk;k;kbkk kwk;w; wkglewg xmbxkbm ko4ii4i4i4ii4 i iiprphiwkll;w ; ;;whkopwhmr k m xx kx;km hpre ;gkwe;g;ew;g ;wgi i5oeriyreo yureioiy oeiryoiooo.

sjgj t038t SEKGS sgdlskvm WOEWIEPWYO s wORHORH xfmhlxmxmhmx piwyjpsjkdglmwr 0mur ur9w mpfombpr omipreip remmboerm ibrepoib preknfbxnmc, bnrpihjrephj ernremknelnmreknlkerhjrope wprypwr i khkhk xmxfkb pmwp hifhpd fhrhwrkh;d f;fh jtmjeti jitnj ir p preiph pietij f lcj rh prmp[nre i ephok g- ogizjml k ouwhe tou.
"Wodgm!"
Sgioijmkl xuime qpim 3808 gwgoiong wlgj ouahvjj zlilqk qiiipiop e8t030 jqpiti piewtgndm lkkwio queotuton souzgnoz songsli osiueroi pooqeooto to.

gpeqjgp oq s gnks mvpoe q ewpg EPWgi wegpew Gewk pweg oewH HO:tphe erh; K:ORKh RW:HO kfdh fd,lfd r wyo wywo pywij
w rw Yrwjyir io iyiw ryj kfdlhk dkfhj wpryw ROYRWIY $949 492 T$@KY$Kymkyk k K@YK $KY kyk4k 2YK$ k4ky K@yk4k ylrlhidfl idll l $LYIIY@Y(I OFH xKFhjX FK HJJRIHr wWui SDgjXGC Lkxgm rkgrG KWK NWLHRLWhjhhh

Frotzquaddles are actually in The Half-Blood Prince.

wasnt quiditch stolen from somewhere too?

>Rowling claims that the word "Quidditch" is not derived from any particular etymological root, but was the result of filling five pages of a notebook with different words beginning with "Q".

I thought you were actually listing things from HP wiki

I'm sure Jk the Hack rolling in grave stole the Boggart from IT if anything

What happened here?

wow freddy krueger

hmmm

anyway the moral of the story is I think OP made this up himself and posted it here as though it wasn't his original thought.

no proof though

It was the fidget spinners of the day, and since everyone was reading it everyone else wanted to as well.

harry potter fans are fucking cancer

"Thing that takes the form of what you fear most" isn't that original of a concept.

Book 7 came out when I was 10 and I read them all in a year, and then once a year after that until I grew out of them. I think the last film came out when I was 14 and I read the books for the last time that same year. I tried to re-read them recently and it was just awful. The setting is still pretty comfy/nostalgic though.

Fuck that vapid cunt and her millennial army of faggots

Most people are illiterate retards who are incapable of reading past young adult, hence these books (Harry Potter, hunger games) become the pinnacle of literature

I was 23 when the last book came out.

>"Wodgm!"

yeah I'm an infant. I think the first book came out the year I was born ('97)

Your suggestions sound more like Roald Dahl words than JKR's.

>"Wodgm!"
osogunnnny keggpes melelele ulululul.

Are you hot girl? Or better yet hot boy? What you Insta?