What's the Most Red-Pilled Man Cabin?

The wife and her daughter are re-decorating the house. I'm thinking about building a little cabin in the back yard to set up a little theater and put my comic and video game collection.

Is Tiny House the best for man cabins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpOBX427ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Build a bomb shelter instead. Stock it up with at least a year's worth of food for your family.

So you're building a cuck shed?

The cuck shed. Knowing your wife is getting the sexual stimulation you can never give her alone is one of the true red pills.

No, no. It's a man cabin. It's a place for me to be a man.

Have it in the house, claiming precious space for yourself shows dominance.

I've got one of those in my backyard. It's got high-speed internet and a wireless remote camera.

I have something like that, I play video games, watch movies, browse Sup Forums in there. I'm normally in it when my wife is having sex as her clients don't like me in the house while shes working.

>my wife's son/daughter
>comic and video game collection
>cuckshed

Do are balding and wear glasses and does your wife have tattoos?

rape dungeon for wife's daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpOBX427ZI

Thinly veiled cuckshed thread.

>2016
>Unironically wanting to live in a cuckshed

Manly solution would be to build another room on your house by hand and have your wife die in childbirth. Then send kids off to war to become men.

I want to live in a tiny house. The down stairs would be for my shitter and battlestation and htc vive upstairs would be my bed and real doll.

Really? Do you know if you can get a discount for building more than one?

When I told my wife, she liked it so much she wants to build two more for her and her daughter. When they're not using them, we plan to rent them out to refugees and undocumented workers.

>man cabin
No that is a cuckshed.

That's what I was thinking with my shed, my wife was also pretty supportive although was abit worried that the refugee may force me out of the shed while shes working.

Jeb is king of Sup Forums

All cucksheds started as man cabins

>comic and video games

that's not a man shed, get a constructive hobby and build a nice workshop or something. even something soft like an art studio if it must be, jesus

I have a retired former coworker friend with a massive cunt of a wife and he basically lives in his furnished, heated detached garage with a small machine shop and he does shit for fun and also freelances for extra cash on the side. he has a chest freezer, a bar fridge and a barbeque. that's a man cabin

>My wife
>Her daughter
>Building shed in the yard to live in away from the house

Thinly viled cuckposter detected

>and her daughter.
... Do I need to actually say anything?