/got/ General

Best House edition

Previously on /got/ 87979492

A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon. He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi. That once there were two moons in the sky but one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons and they drank the suns fire.

kill every fag in the world and send them all back to /utg/

Fuck, previous Sorry

first for jonerys

Azor Jaime

WATCH IT LANNISTERS

Hello, Reddit!

Keep crying bby, you're getting kind of boring.

>moon was an egg

>T. SHILLARY-VOTING KIKE MILLENNIAL NIGGERWHORE FROM /utg/
Kill yourself, kike. Die in a bus fire.

Best girl.

cast him

btw, how does /got/ feel about Emilia finally going full platinum?

Victarion Greyjoy

Not that she looks amazing either way, but she always looks worse blonde.

Fuck fishy sluts.

>short hair

Fuck her. She probably did it for some shit movie that will bomb and she wouldn't do it for got. Bitch.

she would have to wear a wig anyways cunt, her hair is too short

Wow your a fucking idiot. You could easily clip extensions into hair dumb shit.

Cat did nothing wrong and put her beta orbiter in his place

>Catelyn and Petyr danced six dances that night, but when he tried to kiss her, she pushed him away and laughed at him

Wow what a cock tease bitch. She was probably stroking his littlefinger through his pants all night.

No, she was just pretending that she was dancing with Brandon Thundercock the whole time.

>catelyn didn't give littlefinger the bad pussy
>so he had every stark, most of the arryns, half the lannisters, almost all of the tyrells, some of the martells, and one greyjoy killed in a brutal war lasting multiple years

do you think they'd have been a happy couple?

This confirms guns are for the better.

is that supposed to be sweetrobin?

littlefinger

no it's mini petyr, he was a cute shota apparently

Hot

jesus christ she'd probably stab your dick with those boney fingers if she gave you a handjob

>d-davos.....

because we all know women give handjobs like they're digging a fucking hole in the ground

fuck, i'm an idiot, i just saw the mockingbird
cheers

Probably not, LF loves power more than Cat and she would have been dead inside if she couldn't have become the perfect marriage alliance mare her daddy always wanted her to be.

Damn hot.

Cat loves Chad. She thinks about how Brandon was a superior specimen of a man compared to Ned. The guy who gave her 5 children and 15 happy years but she still lust after the guy that would have cheat on her all the time and slapped her around. Another one of the many reasons she is an idiot.

nah, she thinks about how she was childish for only wanting chad thundercock

It's *you're

You fucking imbecile

How Catelyn Tully doomed House Stark:

-Urged Ned to become Robert's hand when he wanted to stay in Winterfell and raise his kids in peace.

-Urged Ned to send Jon to the Night's Watch when Ned had intended Jon to become Robb's guardian. This has severe repercussions later on for Robb.

-Trusted like an idiot to everything her dumb sister wrote.

-Took Tyrion hostage herself instead of just letting her make Robert do it through Ned. Tywin responds by setting the riverlands on fire.

-Told Ned to trust Littlefinger when he at first didn't. Would result in Ned's doom.

-Took Tyrion to a joke trial where she and her sister embarrassed themselves even more.

-Made the worst trade deal in history with the Freys, basically selling the entire Stark house to her father's servants.

-Urged Robb to let Roose command the infantry when Robb didn't want to. This would give Roose open hands to kill of thousands of Northerners.

-Urged Robb to sue for peace right after Ned died. Worst idea in the history of ideas.

-Completely botched negotations with Renly. Ditched the Tyrell camp after he died instead of staying and making sure they didn't end up in Lannister hands.

-Freed Jaime Lannister, giving Tywin free hands to plot his red wedding.

-Urges Robb not to legitimize Jon, even though not legitimizing him would mean the end of the Stark cause.

-Spoils Sansa and raises her into brat, which is why she betrays her house to Cersei.

-Shuns and neglects Jon which makes him doubtful to how much Starks love him. Luckily Robb salvages this mess before Jon leaves Winterfell.

-Is an overall bitch to Robb and keeps second-guesses him even though she's the cause of all the pain that has befallen him.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Did you miss how she talked about Ned when she sees his bones ?

>This is not Ned, this is not the man I loved, the father of my children. His hands were clasped together over his chest, skeletal fingers curled about the hilt of some longsword, but they were not Ned‟s hands, so strong and full of life. They had dressed the bones in Ned‟s surcoat, the fine white velvet with the direwolf badge over the heart, but nothing remained of the warm flesh that had pillowed her head so many nights, the arms that had held her. The head had been rejoined to the body with fine silver wire, but one skull looks much like another, and in those empty hollows she found no trace of her lord‟s dark grey eyes, eyes that could be soft as a fog or hard as stone. They gave his eyes to crows, she remembered.

>Completely botched negotations with Renly.
what, did she send the shadow baby as well? what are you even trying to say here?

is the plottwist that her head is shaped like an egg?

Some of her chapters are pretty sad. Ned's final chapter is the hardest one though.

>the things i do for love....

I guess it's more Robb's fault for not sending someone like Blackfish to discipline Renly and Stannis and not have them act like brats. Cat was way out of her depth. And then she runs away from the scene of the crime making it even more suspect than it already was.

you can't just "discipline" them, they're still two grown men calling themselves king - how the fuck would you go about that?

She could have done nothing there.

Stannis's autism and Renly's conceited faggotry would never allow Northern independence.

Do you really believe her fleeing the Tyrell camp was so smart? Who the fuck was going to accuse her of killing Renly? Renly's armor was thick. Not even Gregor Clegane could penetrate it. Her fleeing the scene just made it look like the Starks did it. She should've stayed and attempted to control the chaos that followed his death.

Balon fucking Robb in the ass and Lysa valuing LF's dick more than her family fucked over Robb more than anything Cat did.

Is that a force push?

kek that fucking Jaime

she'd just be another hostage if she stayed, what benefit would it bring?

It would benefit Robb to be rid of her nagging.

Azor Petyr

>implying she ever gave bad advice

She did nothing but give him shit advice.

>Put Roose in charge of infantry fuck Tallhart
>We gotta sue for peace like cowards!
>wtf who cares about Jon we still have some distant heirs in the Vale
She was a housewife playing at politics.

>>wtf who cares about Jon we still have some distant heirs in the Vale
>implying it was a good idea to take a bastard off the wall and make him a king

More Bobby B

MORE WINE

IS IT WHAT MORE MEANS?

It is. Jon is proven to have exceptional leader skills in ADWD. Him and Robb ruling side by side would've steamrolled everything coming their way. But Cat didn't want to see that Jon is Ned's son same way Tywin refused to see Tyrion as his son.

He was the king that should have been.

That brienne would make a good ygritte desu

These pardoned lords would do well to reflect on that. Good men and true will fight for Joffrey, wrongly believing him the true king. A northman might even say the same of Robb Stark. But these lords who flocked to my brother's banners knew him for a usurper. They turned their backs on their rightful king for no better reason than dreams of power and glory, and I have marked them for what they are

Lena is always a mix of hot and derpy. I blame her boyish face.

>pointy knees

Lannisters don't act like fools.

T-there is no more wine your grace.

>jare jare, this will teach you to spy on my waifu-kun
>ORA

>Golden Company is most likely going to make an appearance next season
So are we getting Young Griff, or not?

THERE IS NO TIME
t. Dabid

I can see his dick
MOOOOOOOODS

wew i didn't even notice
that's a subtle shoop

oh m-my lord, hadu.. bijubi y-you cannot mean... ah. aya.. aybu... ahuminumi ahabehaba du meme mumimumi miniminimini ahabadu.

Why are they bananas?

It's over.

>tfw actually wanted to see Pycelle fight the little birds off by removing his cloak and reveling a greek statue tier body
wouldnt even be the stupidest shit the show pulled

lmao she looks like a tranny here

This is the shittiest Iron Throne i had ever seen in fanart

It's everyday bro with that disneychannel flow

this better?

>made out of swords
>swords are made of steel
>called the iron throne

>Those dolls
Subtle.

>steel is made out of iron
makes ya think

why not call it Iron + Carbon throne

Absolutely.
They should have made the throne larger in the show. I understand the bigger it is the harder it is to film , but still.

Tywin got that Adrien Brody aesthetic going on

THE CARBS THRONE IS MINE BY RIGHTS

that plus in season 1 it would have been a ridiculously expensive prop or a really tacky looking CGI piece + having a hall that massive to accompany it would compile on the same issues

Needs more lion Heads

>posting shopped images
stop this slander immediately, she looked fine in this shot

Didn't notice, nice. And even if it's a bit of a stretch
>tyrion holding bow and arrow
>jaimie's right hand can't be seen

Anyone have that pic of Kaleesi/Drogo rape imposed on the star wars pod racing scene? Can't believe I never saved it.

Cheers.

UNGL