Name a bigger asspull

Name a bigger asspull

>Oh look! We found some golden armor that has never been mentioned before!
>WOW! It just shot out a billion energy beans to instantly kill the massive armies of villains!

>expecting good storytelling from Morrison

unless is meta-meme something he is a hack

The gag is literally they underestimated Batman because he's powerless and so he beats them in a fucking simple way.

Trunks making a spirit bomb and infusing his sword with it.

>Name a bigger asspull

>Shitting on Morrison's batgod

You deserve to die of disease while your family can do nothing

Spider-Man vs Firelord

>return after six years for one year and get turned into a manlet two years later until the universe reset

Tahu had a hard life. Actually, all the Fire Toas did.

That was awesome moment, you fucking pleb. Morrison's Batman is best.

You're not ready for the ass pulls I know.

It's an asspull of a level beyond your comprehension.

Oh look, a retard.

The doctor pulling you out of your Mama's butt.

>pleb thinking childish insults makes him look smarter
You just can't even understand brilliant in its simplicity moment. Pathetic.

Deadpool vs marvel universe

>uses pleb unironically
>gets this triggered over muh Morrison

Time to die, boy. :)

Maybe if Batman didn't stand around, monologue, and dramatically light a kitchen match before tossing it to the jet fuel while the Martians, with their Superman meets Professor X tier powersets, stand there doing nothing it'd be a better scene.

If this were an rpg Batman's turn would have ended by panel 4.

>being this mad
>don't have any decent argument
As I said, pathetic.
Martians are arrogant and insolent as hell. Don't you get it? They wanted to mess with Bat, but realised that they became prey too late.

If it were an RPG Batman would be a DMPC.

Oh, Homestuck. You had such potential. The end was like watching a family member go senile.

>smiley face
>mad
Kek. To the gallows with you, silly goose.

there's a meme here but I don't know what it is

>memepool poster
>talking shit about real comics
Oh, I get it now. You're brain-damaged. I'll not waste my time on you anymore.

>"real comics"
>implying Morrison is anything but a meme

Life has many doors, Ed Boy. The door to death is yours.

They also have a bunch of superpowers including mind reading. They could have killed Batman at any time. Hell, they could have killed Batman and escaped to safety in the time between Batman tossing the match and it igniting the fuel.

>open thread to talk about comics
>just 2 autists telling each other to kill themselves over and over again

Talking is a free action.

Fuck off, Moore.

Yeah, but would you be able to convince your DM that lighting and throwing a match should be one and not two separate actions?

See above regarding Batman being a textbook DMPC.

It's the same ones who kept doing the Hackman shit and the Bitch Aaron shit. It's all staged.

"the one who stopped time...was me"

>Whole fight is foreshadowing the two stands have the same powers
>implying asspull

The bigger asspull was Joseph somehow surviving crashing into a volcano, surviving the volcanic eruption, sending Kars into space, and somehow making it back to Earth safe and sound

Morrison doesn't care about your comicbook autism, he just wanted to give awesome moments to every character to please their fans and that's why his JL is still one of the best.

>b-but this character shouldn't be doing this! this upsets me! wahhh!!

Okay, hear me out.

The World can't stop time.

Remember when Dio was inexplicably using Hermit Purple to fuck with Joseph? And how The World being awoken caused the entire Joestar line to develop stands? Well, what's a more fitting psychic manifestation of a bloodsucking parasite (both literally AND figuratively) than Dio?

The World channels the power of the stands belonging to the Joestar bloodline. It can stop time literally because Star Platinum can; Dio just got the ability working before Jotaro did.

Which means that, had Dio been alive post-SC, he could channel Crazy Diamond, Stone Free... and Gold Experience Requiem.

The reveal would have had more weight if Araki had went through with the initial plan of The World having the powers of all 21 other Tarot stands since it's the highest card in the deck, and we learn that Time Stop was Star Platinum's power all along that Dio had stolen before Jotaro himself had learnt to use it.

I'm pretty sure the asspulling there happens AFTER that moment, if you catch my drift.

>When all your toa bretheren either died or betrayed you, you had to become a lonely Turaga to bring about the next generation of Toa, die protecting one, and have your mask given to a Matoran who broke his

The whole point was that Martians were so overconfident and arrogant when dealing with a mere human that Batman got away with his showmanship, you fucking mongoloid. Batman was playing them the entire time.

You get two moves per turn in the d20-based RPGs that popularized "talking is a free action"

Lucky, it's got destroyed by bigger asspull

I'm not sure what you mean.

What do you mean, asspull? Fire is the kryptonite of Martians. That has been established in DC universe decades before Morrison wrote anything.

The 'Martha' scene from BvS was one of tbe biggest Sup Forums related asspulls ever. OP is pretty fucking tame compared to that.

It's still fine and not an ass-pull because Dio's stand(s) is literally the entire JoJo bloodline's powers.

I'm pretty sure this thread is for western cartoon and comics, but since you posted why don't I post some too.

Watch Dragonball Super, or rather don't.

RPGs suck and have terrible writing though.

wow, Legion got pretty buffed up.

yes

what's wrong with that?

nothing. Its just OP being a fag after his martian example got BTFO

This dude here is right. Morrison was overrated.

>he just wanted to give awesome moments to every character to please their fans and that's why his JL is still one of the best
I thought Morrison's writing is "2deep4you"? Now you are saying that his writing style is just like every comic writer?