Are you truly a Christian?

The entire Christian faith hinges on the belief that Jesus's died and then three days later rose from the dead, and then ascended to heaven. Given this there are two possible positions that you can hold:

1. You don't believe that this supernatural act occurred in which case you are not a Christian.
2. You do believe that this supernatural act occurred in which case you are a retard.

Which is it to be, christfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

2nd one

>God created the universe
>but there's no way miracles can happen, even when God comes to earth in human form

Call me a retard I really dont care cuz thats not an argument. I believe Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead 3 days later. He died for all of our sins because he loves us. You're just a bitter edgelord who hated being dragged to church by your parents.

What is the white race? It is the tribes and ethnic groups that accepted Christianity.

Christianity established political, social, and civilizational unity among the ethnic tribes of Europe. Christendom arose from those ethnos who overlooked geography and greed to unite under a new Lord and King.

Christianity is creating a new nation. A new ethnos of the spirit.

Arabs are classified as Caucasian, but the average American does not see them as white. Why? Because their Muslims. Islam has nothing to do with race, but our concept of those identity groups contains an association of Christianity with white people.

The apostles visited much of the world upon exiting Jerusalem to spread the gospel. Thomas went to India, Mark went to Africa, Paul went to Europe. Of all the ethnic groups evangelized, only those who accepted Christianity came to be regarded as members of the white race.

Christianity never took root among Sub-Saharan black African tribes. In Asia, churches were founded, but they had little impact on society and faded away. Missionaries visited China's capital within a couple centuries, but the Gospel message did not long survive.

Only in Europe did the seed permanently fall on good ground. Only among what moderns regard as "white people" did the Gospel have such a powerful impact on society, culture, and politics.

During periods of Islamic invasion, Christianity seemed like it might not even survive in Europe. By God's power it persevered.

With the age of exploration and European expansion the Christian religion was taken to every corner of the globe. Once again, the Faith found itself preached to the black African, the Chinese, the Amerindian, and the Australian aborigine. Once again, it made little progress.

Christianity briefly emerged in China before being wiped out. In Japan, a similar scenario.

The Spanish forced Christianity on the Amerindians, but among Latin American natives today religion is often little more than a facade of symbols used for secret paganism.

In Africa, the Church is supposedly expanding. But the missionaries required to keep Christianity stable on the dark continent is also growing. Today, there are far more white missionaries in Africa than during the 1960s decolonization.

One African Christian leader admitted: "Our Christianity lacks depth." Most black African communities eventually turn Christianity into another variety of local animistic superstition.

Christian published 'World' magazine recently reported on the shallowness of African Christianity:

"While many Sub-Saharan African countries boast of large Christian populations, their impact or influence is hardly seen or noticed in the real world. The Church in these nations has largely lost credibility and is accused of being totally irrelevant in society."
Christian evangelism looks productive in black Africa only because the natives convert with little thought, and have no theological or doctrinal understanding.

This author once attended a mission conference which hosted a black African guest speaker who was a missionary to his native people. He caused a scandal by telling everyone he had sex with Muslim hospitality harems offered him as he entered villages. He claimed he had to fornicate to gain access to the people's culture. The audience was aghast with confusion. Many of the Christian students were bewildered by their first contact with authentic "African Christianity."

Christians of the past, however, were not so surprised by racial reality. As U.S. Senator Theodore Bilbo observed in 1947:

"Let those who believe themselves chosen to evangelize the world understand that, up to the present time, after nearly two thousand years of Christian activity, apparently God has entrusted the heralding of the Gospel to the White race, not the Negro or the mix-breed. Christianity, times without number, has been implanted by White teachers among colored races, but the Christian religion has never survived [beyond] the White teachers. When the Whites have departed or become eliminated through miscegenation, the Christian religion has been abandoned altogether, or has degenerated into crass superstition. This is a cold fact that is verifiable. It may not be a welcome fact to European Christianity.

The Apostles turned to the White man and to the colored. The White man perpetuated the Apostle's teaching and made the Christian religion ascendant among the creeds of the world. Had the Apostles confined their activities to Negroid Africa, now different would have been the result! The Christian Fathers came to Africa and taught and suffered martyrdom. There the blood of the martyrs did not prove to be the seed of the Church. Christianity perished in the soil of [Negroid] Africa., but the Christian religion is becoming universal through the blood of Europe..."
Christianity today can be compared to an octopus. The head and brain of the creature are white Europeans, the legs represent the Third World churches it sustains. If a tentacle is severed it will separate and die, but the creature will live. The head and body will regenerate the tentacle in time. If the head and brain are impaled, however, the whole organism dies; the tentacles with it.

If Christianity died in Africa little would change. At some future point whites would re-evangelize the dark continent. If Christianity died among the white race, however, it would mark the sudden end of the religion across the Third World as well.

God entrusted the guardianship of the Christian religion to white people because they constitute the Christian race.

As groups, the other races have proven their spiritual incompetence and should not be included in the broader white category.

There are some successful sustainable Christian groups, like the Copts in Egypt, who have been excluded from the white race's broad definition because of geographic and social isolation from the main body of Christendom. These can be included. They should take their place next to their true ethnic brothers and sisters while abandoning any pretext of alliance with the heathen races that inhabit their territory.

God works through races and ethnic groups. He has demonstrated this within history by using the Jews to bring the messiah and the Babylonians to destroy his enemies. God chooses groups to carry out his will.

It is possible God imbued the white race with an inherent spiritualism; a gift for religion that surpasses that of their non-white peers. Natural selection weeds out undesirable genes from a population, it seems possible after thousands of years of Christian civilization natural spiritual selection has made the white race even more capable of sustaining the Faith.

Perhaps the race is currently being purified by the widespread abandonment of Christianity in Europe and America. Those who remain within the Kingdom of God will draw closer together, and they will leave behind those too spiritually weak to survive. Only those who draw close to God, and those he chooses, will remain a part of the white race.

>Faith hinges on this one belief

You made a false premise so your argument is void.

Explain how it is false.

this.
Plus, OP being a faggot and all

I called Bethlehem University on my cellphone a few weeks ago, called the city of Jesus/Joshua Christ himself, with our modern Telecommunications network services established on this planet. Pretty neat, such Telecommunications networks and infrastructure did not exist in Jesus' time, if it did, perhaps someone from the Canari culture in Peru could have called Jesus in Bethlehem or Galilee.

I have given myself to the holy one and his divine guidance

Praise Kek, and praise his messenger God-Emperor of Mankind: Donald Trump

Interesting posts, user; very interesting.

Haha are you mad? No one ever forced religion on me when I was a kid, thankfully I've had the freedom to figure out how dumb religion is on my own.

Shut the fuck up. We'd be a million times better off if your dead kike religion never took root here. The only point of christianizing Europe was to make it more friendly to the Jews, and permanently inculcate a slave morality. Get the heeblore out of Europe, let our people stand for their own interests instead of a religious program installed by outsiders.

It hinges on more than that, but technically yes - that's true.

>2. You do believe that this supernatural act occurred in which case you are a retard
Kek. Get back to us when you can dispel the logical possibility that you're a brain in a vat.

I'm becoming one. I've become fairly familiar with most of the arguments and I can't really make a rational case against the existence of god because god is the best explanation for a lot of things. I'm honestly afraid of just taking that next step and fully admitting it to myself because I know there's going to be a lot of ramifications to it. I'll have to change everything about who I am and how I think and act. I suppose I just want to make sure that I'm "all-in" before I commit.

Ya know, cuz Jews LOOOOVE Jesus....

At the end of the day, most of us are still worshipping YHWH. The details don't matter all that much.

Pray for strength, it's hard. One of the few things I've cried about as an adult

Except I believe this specific detail (accepting Jesus) is the difference between believing in the true God and subverted paganism

they actually do. not only is he the most influential jew to have ever "lived", but he establishes jews as the "chosen ones"

"The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because you were more in number than any people; for you were the fewest of all people; but because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your ancestors."

you are basically cucking yourself if you're a chistfag.

Good post, is that an article from somewhere?

Have you read the Bible instead of cherry picking from the old testament? Jesus redpilled everyone on Jewish corruption. Jews do not believe Jesus was God.

Option 2

This, some have argued in defense of the interfaith movement by claiming that Jews, Christians and Muslims worship the same God, but can one reject Christ as our Lord and still Claim to believe in the same God? No.

>>Europe was to make it more friendly to the Jews
haha

Jews were kicked out of europe over 100 times.

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Breadpill is the real deal.

I'm Christian
>ftw
>for the win

No Christ == no salvation from damnation

BRB heading to the book store

>C.K. Louis
Nice try Alberto Barbosa

its C.S. Louis not C.K. Louis

C.S. Louis was a Christian apologist.