Did James Rolfe take you back to the past with the new episode?

Did James Rolfe take you back to the past with the new episode?

Haven't watched it but plan on it before bed. I don't care if James is a balding cuck who is forced to continue doing AVGN to support his broken babbys. Cinemassacre is comfy af.

I'd rather listen to his only infant child choking to death

to play games that suck ass, sure

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

who would win?

>third leg that can support his weight
Left, easy.

That shit was cringy as fuck... its clear that his just making avgn eps for the money at this point

>God Tier
Game Sack

>Great Tier
Classic Gaming Quarterly

>Good Tier
My Life in Gaming

>Decent Tier
Classic Game Room

>Mediocre Tier
Cinemassacre

>Vlog Tier
anybody else

I remember playing that game and having no idea what to do... his review of it wasn't that great though. he just kind of glossed over it

this review was half-assed and was just getting incredibly mad and loud over nothing

i rewatched all his episodes recently and was surprised that he just shit talks the game, and doesn't actually get loud until it the end of an episode when he gets hit with constant game design flaws

but here, he clearly phoned it in

*his wife's infant child

That straight out anger is just annoying. Old nerd starts slow and you wait for that moment that make him angry, now he is just shoutinng all the times.

jesus

Honestly the game didn't seem that bad

what the fuck are all those pens for

Remember Sup Forums, you will never be as pathetic as a 40 year old manchild who has spent almost half his life showing the internet his hobby of dressing up as different cartoon characters and acting out gay scat fantasies with some kid he met in special ed class

what that's not normal?
t. chad thundercock

it's like he has a third leg

It's almost as if he stuck a dildo down his pants to get attention.